50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Im still tryina find out what 50 did to get y'all so mad about nothing.
 5 years ago '12        #82
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 Mysonne said:
MLK has a day , streets, schools and towns named after him all around the world I think he is pretty relevant. The question is who the f*** are you? Nobody knows you irreverent a.ss n*gga
WHOOSH

BX needs a smiley for whoosh...
 5 years ago '04        #83
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 nightmare said:
this dude sed a box of steaks, i kno ur joking, but if this really happened, u think the govt gonna give em steaks?

more like a box of...

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2012, 01:10 PM         #84
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best way to stay relevant on Rap forums when your music ain't relevant is to keep a Hot artists name in your mouth.

When my little dudes get out if pocket and fu*k up I can either pull them to the side and school them or i can go on Twitter and blast them. It depends on your true intentions.

Cheif Keef will be alright he's simply acting his age and behaving like a rich kid who never benefitted from artist-development on his label. They give a teen gang-member a million dollars and think he's going to become a responsible and mature adult overnight?

Salute Floyd Mayweather for removing the wrong individuals from around him, maybe he can stay out of jail now and get back in the ring.
 5 years ago '10        #85
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
The best way to stay relevant on Rap forums when your music ain't relevant is to keep a Hot artists name in your mouth.

When my little dudes get out if pocket and fu*k up I can either pull them to the side and school them or i can go on Twitter and blast them. It depends on your true intentions.

Cheif Keef will be alright he's simply acting his age and behaving like a rich kid who never benefitted from artist-development on his label. They give a teen gang-member a million dollars and think he's going to become a responsible and mature adult overnight?

Salute Floyd Mayweather for removing the wrong individuals from around him, maybe he can stay out of jail now and get back in the ring.
So you changed ur mind about Floyd because Ross is tryina fu*k with him now?
 11-23-2012, 01:25 PM         #86
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
So you changed ur mind about Floyd because Ross is tryina fu*k with him now?
I don't understand your logic.....

Ross & Floyd squashed their disagreements years ago but I fail to understand how Ross has anything to do with this discussion.

I used Floyd as an example of someone who had to remove the toxic people from his circle who contributed to negativity in his personal & business life that eventually landed him in prison.

Salute Lloyd Banks for removing the wrong individuals from around him, maybe now he can ressurect his mainstream career and drop some Hot music.
 11-23-2012, 01:27 PM         #87
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Almost every move 50 makes stems from his frustration that he can't and won't ever recreate Get Rich or Die Tryin. He's already turned his back on Yayo and Banks..who he basically grew up with..so idk why anyone would think he's really trying to help Chief Keef.
 5 years ago '08        #88
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
White female rapper who only had one song on the radio

Keef has 5-6 songs getting spins and everybody from 50 to Ross to Drake to Kanye trying to piggyback off his buzz
If keef move more than 50k first week I'd be impressed
 5 years ago '11        #89
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 4055 4055
 BCB said:
he shouldn't have to do all that at 50s hands, or because of 50. and even then, if u see someone is that type of person, u steer clear, cause u will always owe him something. its about how u see things. i see the good u tryna bring up, but 50 didn't sign him so he should be wantin' to do this from start, because of the label. 50 knows how to gain people on his side, so he will use his "image" and "pull" to do a good deed in ppls eyes, only to flip it; and go "it's only business" if so then that means "Familly is personal" right? well look at his "gunit family". THIS is only MY opinion though
i get your point but like you said look at his g0unit family. last i checked banks rich, yayo rich, hell even buck was rich if he didnt fu*k up. 1 thing about 50 he gets you right and if he makes a few bucks himself doing i dont see it as a problem.

now somebody like puff he get rich and leaves you broke thats the sh*t i have a problem with. my thing if keef can do it alone he should but clearly he cant.
 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM         #90
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
goddamn you're a nerd...
i'll fu*k your bi*ch bwaa that word is thrown around bx 24 7 and its the perfect word to describe what hes doin. "OH THEY'LL DROP CHIEF KEEF, HE HASN'T SOLD RECORDS YET." "OMG IM TRYNA HELP CHIEF KEEF." nobody does that sh*t
 11-23-2012, 03:52 PM         #91
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so showing up to do the job you get paid for is "leaving ya n*ggas behind"
 5 years ago '06        #92
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
@ the ones who say he should have did his "job" and blah blah...leave tha gang and sh*t behind....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggga please...do yall see wtf they're promoting? fu*k outta here..why in tha fu*k would you want him to leave that sh*t alone...but @ tha same time..promote it to millions of kids he could do his "job" and make $$$ by selling negative sh*t...or leave his "job" and "sell" that sh*t on a smaller scale lol...which do you prefer?
 11-23-2012, 04:58 PM         #93
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
@ the ones who say he should have did his "job" and blah blah...leave tha gang and sh*t behind....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggga please...do yall see wtf they're promoting? fu*k outta here..why in tha fu*k would you want him to leave that sh*t alone...but @ tha same time..promote it to millions of kids he could do his "job" and make $$$ by selling negative sh*t...or leave his "job" and "sell" that sh*t on a smaller scale lol...which do you prefer?
Mane, you acting like there isn't or hasn't been dozens of rappers representing/promoting street life as hard as Keef does

50 put the caine/street sh*t aside & where is he at now financially & in the business (in general) ? Master P left the street sh*t to pursue No Limit & look at him now. You really mean to tell me n*ggaz CAN'T rap about street sh*t while abandoning the life ?

Tell that to B.G. right now dumb n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #94
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 X-NINE said:
Mane, you acting like there isn't or hasn't been dozens of rappers representing/promoting street life as hard as Keef does

50 put the caine/street sh*t aside & where is he at now financially & in the business (in general) ? Master P left the street sh*t to pursue No Limit & look at him now. You really mean to tell me n*ggaz CAN'T rap about street sh*t while abandoning the life ?

Tell that to B.G. right now dumb n*gga
well no sh*t...look how 50 really broke into the game...that n*gga had a plan the whole fu*king time...Master P and 50 are business men..

and I'm not saying they can't leave it behind..of course they can IF they want..and they should..

my msg was for the people in here saying he should do his "job" and leave the "street/gang life alone"...but @ tha same time...bring tha "street/gang life" to the LIGHT of the MASSES....fu*k outta here...
 5 years ago '04        #95
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
i don't think anybody is telling him to stop rapping it, just stop doing stupid sh!t involving with it. the more eyes you got on you the more chance of you getting fuked up.

boosie wanted to stay around it and he almost got convicted of murder
 5 years ago '06        #96
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Keef is 17 years old, why does he need to be 50 or Master P right now

Ask P and 50 what they were doing when they were 17

Ask Wayne

He's got plenty of time to stop rapping about gang and street life and put it to the side when he wants to.
you sure about that?
 5 years ago '06        #97
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
i don't think anybody is telling him to stop rapping it, just stop doing stupid sh!t involving with it. the more eyes you got on you the more chance of you getting fuked up.

boosie wanted to stay around it and he almost got convicted of murder
exactly
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
he talking about Fredo? That n*gga loading the 30 right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago