Lord Jamar Says Eminem Offered His Daughter Hailie Up To Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
+65  44
42 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #101
Majestic 
space
space
space
$188 | Props total: 123 123
Just by looking at dre I can see he is into weird sh*t

3 weeks ago '17        #102
Chozen Ones 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,522 | Props total: 10397 10397
 Cali said
Just like liars use Facts, trolls use quotes out of context but call it verbatim
Hip-hop is interpretive correct?

Why so defensive?

3 weeks ago '15        #103
kami 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,610 | Props total: 21199 21199
Common in Hollywood.

3 weeks ago '19        #104
JUANCEASAR 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 501 501
 Chozen Ones said
Sorry Doc, but I been crazy
There's no way that you can save me
It's okay, go with him, Hailie (Dada?)

Offered his daughter 2 Dre. Simple sh*t.

Instead of offer what word would you prefer?
He meant Dr. Dre will take care of her & raise her like his own due to their strong bond. Lord Jamar is just a fu*kin' hater
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #105
space
space
space
 JUANCEASAR said
He meant Dr. Dre will take care of her & raise her like his own due to their strong bond. Lord Jamar is just a fu*kin' hater
Then what y’all mad about? He offered for Dre 2 take his child.

3 weeks ago '16        #106
Wh1tesand 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 2288 2288
 dablakbradpitt said
Where at the Jamar fan boys now? African Bam REALLY touched boys & people he knows but he hits us with this story. "Streets are a myth"
Right here

3 weeks ago '16        #107
kamal1978 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 256 256
Lord Jamar keep sh*tting on Eminem, stans keep avoiding Lord jamar's point, no black person will ever relate so Eminem music, ppl respect his skills but black ppl can't fu*k with his content

3 weeks ago '06        #108
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,993 | Props total: 41860 41860
 Chozen Ones said
That whole verse is about reckless sh*t......

If u think it was outta concern sure.

Other can hear it as a crazy drugged addicted white guy offering his daughter 2 a black man.

fu*ked up but not uncommon
Lmao you’re a moron

3 weeks ago '04        #109
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 947 947
If the greats/wordsmith like Nas, Jay, Mos Def, Common, Black Thought, Redman, Busta, LL , Pharoahe Monch can give Em his due respect/props, why worry about what a mediocre rapper like Lord Jamar has to say?!?! It just comes off as hate. Em is one of the greats. like it or not. And it doesn't matter if you play his music on your ride or at the family barbeque. His place as one of the greats is solidified.
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #110
Steve Gee97 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 2388 2388
Lord Jamar needs to stop clout chasing. I'd rather hear him talk about Boats and Hos over Eminem

+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #111
Way Tight 1 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 312 312
reaching...

3 weeks ago '16        #112
honda 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,660 | Props total: 22163 22163
 kamal1978 said
Lord Jamar keep sh*tting on Eminem, stans keep avoiding Lord jamar's point, no black person will ever relate so Eminem music, ppl respect his skills but black ppl can't fu*k with his content
His actual main point is "fu*k white people". If you can't see that all this boils down to is that then

3 weeks ago '04        #113
Kliq 373 heat pts373
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 46666 46666
My man @ got no family or friends and chooses to spend Memorial Day weekend Defending jamar on bx

3 weeks ago '10        #114
Bandito 230 heat pts230
space
space
space
$8,720 | Props total: 21337 21337
 Willy Boban said
When they keep you on a psych hold then they take your kid on the spot. So he said to Haile to go with him.

So why is that line going over dudes heads? Is it because internet dudes dont understand basic dialogue and miniscule comprehension these days.
I've heard that song a bunch of times and never thought the "him' was Dre. It was whoever took her to CPS.

It also just fit the rhyme scheme

"Been crazy"
"Him, Haille"

Go with "her" or any other word wouldn't fit.

LicensedLegend said
Anybody who listened to the song and/or watched the video. Eminem was clearly getting arrested, and hailie was in the hands of a police officer.
Thread k*ller post.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #115
space
space
space
 Kliq said
My man @ got no family or friends and chooses to spend Memorial Day weekend Defending jamar on bx
Y’all keep quoting and mentioning me defending for a cracker(food FYI Ronnie) Polly.

3 weeks ago '18        #116
hahahaaaa 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 435 435
Lose lose for me, win win for you

3 weeks ago '06        #117
Sheek213 8 heat pts
space
space
$667 | Props total: 382 382
Jamar bout to be benzino 2.0

3 weeks ago '16        #118
foshoVoodoo 266 heat pts266
space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 36349 36349

3 weeks ago '17        #119
PackerTrelli3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 11871 11871
Did he respond to 50 yet?

3 weeks ago '17        #120
LIL SOULJA 5 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 775 775
You should never speak on anyone’s kids period. This foo corny for that.

3 weeks ago '05        #121
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 10786 10786
It is sad that someone can be fixated on another man like that.

3 weeks ago '16        #122
Soo Special OG 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$9,684 | Props total: 18818 18818
 Mystic said

Let's do the math. If Eminem were Black, he would have sold half-or a lot less than half. His story, that of a skilled lyricist born and raised in Detroit, fully immersed in Hip-Hop culture and struggling through lyrical battles until he finally triumphs at the top, has been hyped up as if it were something really special. But in truth, it's really just the same story as many Black rappers'. If you think about it, it could have easily been his boy Proof, a member of D12 known in his community to be an equally skilled MC. But it wasn't.
Today, Marshall Mathers III, a White MC born in St. Joseph, Missouri, is rap's biggest success story. Without a doubt, he is a very skilled rapper-maybe one of the best. After all, his independent work garnered critical acclaim and earned Em a spot in the coveted Unsigned Hype column in this magazine before he was ever signed. In his seven-year career, Eminem has released three major-label albums, sold over 20-million records worldwide, started his own Hip-Hop label, and has been called a genius by Rolling Stone. But his race has earned him privileges. He marched into the MTV Video Music Awards with over 100 clones of himself, something no Black rapper would have been allowed to do.
Arguably, there is a desire on the part of top executives at major media outlets and corporations like MTV, which has had, at best, a shaky history of dealing with Black music, to see a White person in Hip-Hop slide into the top spot. But because Hip-Hop represents the oppressed communities and speaks for the victims of the embedded racist structure that is still prevalent in this country, there is a risk when these tendencies go unchecked. It is, in fact, the duty of these corporations who are involved in Hip-Hop to be sensitive to these issues. And now, the harsh reality is that the people that have laid down the foundation, along with the younger generation for whom it was created, are being forced out of the one thing they have that truly gives them a voice.
Until recently, Eminem has seemed very careful about his place as a White rapper in a predominantly African American and Latino Hip-Hop culture. And in a November 2002 Vibe article, he had this to say about using the word "******": "It's not my place to say it. There's some things that I just don't do."
But on an old recording (produced by White beatmakers he no longer works with), which was given to The Source in October of last year, Eminem opposes dating Black women "'cause I don't like that ****** sh*t." On another song he calls Black people "moon crickets," "spear chuckers" and "porch monkeys."
To put it in perspective, remember this is a White rapper with the ability to influence millions of minds who is saying these things to other White people behind closed doors.
To date, few Hip-Hop players have called Marshall Mathers out on these racist comments, probably because he holds so much power in the game, but there is a growing chorus of dissent among Black leaders outside of the music industry. And many of the people near his beloved 8 Mile, p

[pic - click to view]

Chaos Kid says "Eminem tried to cover up other racist recordings held by Brothers DJ Butterfingers and Manix, both are other members of Bassmint Productions, which have yet to surface. Chaos Kid also says Eminem "asked Manix to destroy them". Chaos Kid says, "To me he's reached a point where he's put the dollar before his conscience, and unfortunately, it is going to be his downfall." Eminem hid his racist tracks from his first Black producer and record label owner, Champtown, who was responsible for introducing Eminem to Detroit's Black Hip-Hop community and who helped shape him to be the superstar he is today. Champtown was shocked to hear some of Eminem's racist tracks for the first time in 2000. "I definitely heard some tapes with Slim using words like 'moon crickets' and **** like that on it. And there was 'spear chucker' on it… and 'porch monkeys,'" said Champtown.Champtown and Eminem's older friends dispute Eminem's claim that his breakup with an "African-American girlfriend" is what caused him to record "Foolish Pride" where he rants, "Black girls are **** among other things. Said Champtown, "I don't believe it. He was with Kim for the whole time I knew him. I never knew him to date any Black women." Chaos Kid doesn't remember his Black girlfriend either: "This whole story about him going out with a Black girl – I don't know."

[pic - click to view]

Between 1988 and 1993, Eminem formed an all-White rap collaborative known as Bassmint Productions that produced The Racist Rap Hour with Bassmint Productions. Fellow MC Eminem's rhyming partner in Bassmint Productions, White MC Chaos Kid, provided The Source with an exclusive interview where who says who was there and describes first- hand how the racist recordings were made and why he refused to be a part of them he describes first-hand how these recordings were made and why he didn't participate saying, I refused to even get on it I didn't feel comfortable about being a part of it, so I didn't rap on it.

[pic - click to view]

Even his ex bodyguard Big Naz says he heard the Racist rap hour tape. I got a friend who's white who at work he wrote ****** on his arm. It's one thing to say or write the N word but to have a WHOLE album called the racist rap album and calling black people spear chuckers, moon crickets and porch monkeys is inexcusable. A breakup with a black girl won't make you do all that and even his friends say he ain't have a black girlfriend.
You lame we heard the black girl part the rest of that sh*t foh unless you got receipts

3 weeks ago '06        #123
drunkenmasta 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 2638 2638
Lord Jamar is a bitter man who has faded into obscurity with no relevancy whatsoever. He’s a regular on Vlad because of his outlandish takes. I always liked Brand Nubian, it’s sad what happened to dude.

3 weeks ago '14        #124
K Robinson 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 2407 2407
One thing I learned is the craziest stories
are usually true and believable ones are lies

It's possible that Em let Dre do sh*t with his daughter to secure his bag

That's what Vince use to do to secure
Wrestlers for WWF poor Stephanie

3 weeks ago '14        #125
K Robinson 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 2407 2407
We don't know but one thing is for sure Hollywood wants control over everything

Last edited by K Robinson; 05-26-2019 at 04:05 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  39
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Nas & Snoop invests in
8 comments
2 days ago