Giannis gets disrespected by cute ebony and walks out of press conference

most viewed right now
+63  52
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '15        #101
414mvp 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 2812 2812
 Good Guy Ry said
All these LeBron replacements getting exposed.

LeBron was carrying bums, at 22, to the Finals 'without a jumpshot'.
Bums to the finals in the bum as east letís stop with gas already. East just got ok was trash for a decade was the equivalent to mountain west conference and dominating thatís cool till you play an sec team and the proof is in his finals numbers foh
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #102
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,171 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Supreme God said
His game got exposed. He's a beast, but hes stoppable. He needs to develop his skillset, nothing to be ashamed of. This is the reason I picked the Raptors from jump, they have battle tested vets, and a superstar who can score on several different levels. Props to Giannis, his era of dominance is still coming....
all facts right here...they basically turned him into ben simmons..same game, different body...until he gets a consistent jumper mid level he wont be able to do much in the playoffs. Even a post up game since he can shoot over anyone but his one move isnt working anymore and that is the attack the middle and spin..that literally his go to move but his euro cant be stopped but that is only downhill on a break.

This is how you learn though and you can see he is determined so im positive he will work on his game all summer.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #103
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,721 | Props total: 8660 8660
 roddy got white said
Why this n*gga stopped shooting is beyond me. Changed the raps defense on dude and shrunk the floor remarkably. He was cashing treys in the first half. He should have went for 60 off shooting alone and live or died by it
Giannis isnt confident in his ability to get-a-bucket... he couldve shot the ball but a miss could lead to a fast break or 3pter or kawhi back breaking pick and pop
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #104
space
space
 doczdaname said
all facts right here...they basically turned him into ben simmons..same game, different body...until he gets a consistent jumper mid level he wont be able to do much in the playoffs. Even a post up game since he can shoot over anyone but his one move isnt working anymore and that is the attack the middle and spin..that literally his go to move but his euro cant be stopped but that is only downhill on a break.

This is how you learn though and you can see he is determined so im positive he will work on his game all summer.
It took a consistent 3-4 men to stop giannis burst and euro...they literally shut down the whole paint against giannis...

Giannis needs a jumper, but his team needs more ability to handle the ball.. had giannis had a kyrie, it would be a fu*kin wrap... he needed one-two dudes to keep the defense from just collapsing on giannis... and if he develops a jumper, thatíll def, help

His supporting cast were all spot up shooters.. and they got pressed and couldnt get their shots off... and i saw that failing.. i didnt see how theyd get 4 men to stop giannis
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #105
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Kyrie > Giannis.

Kyrie had a combination of a shooting slump, and was mentally checked out of Boston.

However, dude is efficient EVERYWHERE on the court. EVERYWHERE. Giannis is NOT.

Let Kyrie shot would've been almost at it's norm, and Giannis would've been at the crib last round.

Oh, well.

Everybody only believe what they see in the moment. This n*gga can cook and be efficient in back to back Finals, but he suddenly can't hit the side of the barn? Don't have sh*t with him not being able to be the no. 1 option. All being the no. 1 option mean is you get the most shots, and first right of refusal. They still had the best defenders on Kyrie getting cooked.

Kyrie got embarrassed with more talent dog... giannis wouldve prolly won a chip in boston

Giannis’s team has superior defense but their all spot up shooters

Giannis is a better everything than kyrie... except shooter and ball handler

Kyries team quit on him and dont want him back

Leaders dont check out in a battle.. kyrie cant lead.. giannis can

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 05-26-2019 at 08:05 AM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #106
space
space
 SVI said
why he mad? they are a young team. They ran into a team with a possibly budding superstar and lots of veteran playoff experience.
Giannis is super competitive bro... he aint buddies with any of these dudes.. this was his time and the klaw stopped it... he prolly wanted a piece of gsw.. especially that theyre bleeding

Hes pissed that he couldnt win some of these games they lost
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #107
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 2392 2392
 JimDinO77 said
Nah.... u should have checked BasketballReference harder before that rebuttal...... 06, Arenas was cooking, but caught that L.... You can undermine the Pistons, but they had Chauncey, Rip, Prince, and Sheed, I don't want to hear excuses when all Bron had was Mo Williams and Big Z.... no clapback for Rose, so I guess u feel me there........

but this is about Khawi.... salute to him.... whether it was Greek Freak or Khawi, one of them was going to thrown in that top 3 discussion, and Khawii did it in convincing fashion...... If Khawii takes care of business in the finals, I have no issue with n*ggas giving him that GOAT status, atleast for this generation... disregard the Spurs ring, him beating the 6ers, the Raptors, then the Dubs will be crazy as fu*k... and he deserves credit on both ends of the floor
A good season doesnít make you goat. Khawi is nice but stop using goat so casually

3 weeks ago '12        #108
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 8121 8121
yall clowned embiid for crying after a heartbreaker but prop up giannis for walking out cause of a question. fu*k yall man
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #109
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$40,019 | Props total: 19516 19516
I got your back Giannis but you gotta stay through the presser. If they’re not being disrespectful, and she wasn’t, that’s part of the game.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #110
Vid 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 441 441
He left to hone that jump shot and them free throws. He gone come back next season like Ray Allen. The great ones need to feel that lost first.

3 weeks ago '07        #111
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 4849 4849
Kawhi making superstars cry 1 round at a time

I really hope he can pull this off vs GS

Giannis will def be okay though. He has that work ethic, you know he’s going to come back even better next season. Meanwhile Kawhi is a polished finished product, that’s why he was able to pull this off.
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #112
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 408 408
He got some extra time to go work on a jump shot

3 weeks ago '04        #113
Dash 221 heat pts221
space
space
space
$14,149 | Props total: 39088 39088

[tweet - click to view]

3 weeks ago '16        #114
Southpaw 1559 heat pts1559
space
space
$11,692 | Props total: 50668 50668
the titles yall idiots make
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #115
88 81 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 1891 1891
Some how someway Lebron gets mentioned in every NBA thread.

3 weeks ago '04        #116
qutaboi225 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 13280 13280
 kiddalex said
lebron wasn't going against nobody on the level of Kawhi or Giannis in the east at that age. He beat up on bum a*s teams.
This sh*t getting slapped. But u got a legit point. The East just got back to respectable. Anybody that says different is trolling or an extreme casual. Not taking anything away from Bron, but I doubt be make 84685893929 finals appearances with an East that looks like this.
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #117
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,808 | Props total: 290 290
 Good Guy Ry said
All these LeBron replacements getting exposed.

LeBron was carrying bums, at 22, to the Finals 'without a jumpshot'.
Different era of basketball. Also letís not pretend Kawhi didnít put the team on his back
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #118
Batfirt 20 
space
space
space
$896 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Maroon_Tiger said
Giannis is super competitive bro... he aint buddies with any of these dudes.. this was his time and the klaw stopped it... he prolly wanted a piece of gsw.. especially that theyre bleeding

Hes pissed that he couldnt win some of these games they lost
He's cool. He needs to holla at Kobe for footwork, mid range and position shooting on floor, and post-moves. Hakeem for post-moves if Kobe can't dedicate time to Giannis for all three because he has a life. Giannis has serious work to put in this off season. All the greats have put in this time to get to the next level and be champions. Kobe will reach out to him on principle, but I wouldn't wait for Kobe if I was him.
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #119
Tony318 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,187 | Props total: 8166 8166
Always curious, are these stupid a*s questions the reporters ask at times are questions from them or their bosses
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #120
Batfirt 20 
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
This sh*t getting slapped. But u got a legit point. The East just got back to respectable. Anybody that says different is trolling or an extreme casual. Not taking anything away from Bron, but I doubt be make 84685893929 finals appearances with an East that looks like this.
No joke! That Philly team was no joke. It took a game winning shot game 7 to knock them out. He then had to go up against this Bucks teams who were no walk in the park, but their system was flawed because their best player lacks go to moves.

3 weeks ago '14        #121
Batfirt 20 
space
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said
Kawhi making superstars cry 1 round at a time

I really hope he can pull this off vs GS

Giannis will def be okay though. He has that work ethic, you know heís going to come back even better next season. Meanwhile Kawhi is a polished finished product, thatís why he was able to pull this off.
When you master the game, it definitely makes a difference between your opponents who are still behind. I would wait to see what Masai has under his sleeve if I was Kawhi because the conference could be his if they get more solid pieces around him.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #122
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,548 | Props total: 12419 12419
 killinemsoftly said
A good season doesnít make you goat. Khawi is nice but stop using goat so casually
Reread..... I said I wouldnít have an issue of others put him in that convo....If he gets a ring this year, the 3rd/4th/5th may not be far off if he stays in Toronto

3 weeks ago '17        #123
Skratch 
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 2834 2834
I have no problem with this cause i know hes going to come back even stronger next year
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #124
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 81 81

[pic - click to view]

This mascot is gonna be fired.

+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #125
youngfonz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$157 | Props total: 209 209
Gotta respect Middleton he was like WTF just happened. That question was fine, he got Ralph Ttesvanat for nothing. He could have totally answered that. Especially after a four game skid!
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  39
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Nas & Snoop invests in
8 comments