May 14 - Georgia's governor vetoes a bill for elementary schools to have recess every day

most viewed right now
+21  184
48 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '19        #51
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$628 | Props total: 525 525
 RubbahBandMane said
You do know superintendents are local government officials right?

If anything y'all need to quit voting in bigots as politicians. Me personally I don't care if it's a state law for children to be able to play outside. Maybe it would make the future generations go outside and prevent them from becoming trolls like you

Dealt with it for the majority of my life and glad I didn't stay there my entire life. The first time I ever experienced racism was from my school principal in elementary school. My grand dad came out there and embarrassed him
keyword is LOCAL my man.

Demand your local representatives make it mandatory then. Why does the state need to babysit?

Again, this has nothing to do with the wanting or not wanting kids to exercise. Its all about control.

Here we have a Governor sayaing.... y'all can have the control over your jurisdiction and we have idiots like you in here saying that's a problem.

Seeing your clear disdain for white people, you would think this would be a big win for you haha

hates white folks yet wants white folks to mandate how their comminutes need to operate

hahaha do you even understand what you're arguing for?

1 month ago '19        #52
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
Obviously the community wants this or their elected officials wouldn't have pushed for it.

What's so wrong with the state or even the fed stepping in? Why do you hate your gov so much?
Thats the thing tho lol the veto gives the power to those elected officials to mandate what they want in their jurisdiction. So if they want 30 mins recess, they can legislate it without needing permission from the state. How is that a bad thing? Their community elected them, why shouldn't they be the ones to decide?

because this is only recess.. whats next?

Who said I hate the government? I just feel local elected officials need to be making these decisions, not State or Fed officials.

1 month ago '18        #53
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 4087 4087
 Hotep11 said
keyword is LOCAL my man.

Demand your local representatives make it mandatory then. Why does the state need to babysit?

Again, this has nothing to do with the wanting or not wanting kids to exercise. Its all about control.

Here we have a Governor sayaing.... y'all can have the control over your jurisdiction and we have idiots like you in here saying that's a problem.

Seeing your clear disdain for white people, you would think this would be a big win for you haha

hates white folks yet wants white folks to mandate how their comminutes need to operate

hahaha do you even understand what you're arguing for?
Here you go projecting again. When have I ever said that I hate white people? You need state laws and federal laws to keep people whether local or regional from abusing people below them. If you believe Brian Kemp then you sir are a fool. I lived in Georgia for most of my life and I know how they operate there. Take that Hotep out your name and represent YOUR culture like you suppose to

Last edited by RubbahBandMane; 05-15-2019 at 09:36 AM..

1 month ago '19        #54
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
Here you go projecting again. When have I ever said that I hate white people? You need state laws and federal laws to keep people whether local or regional from abusing people below them. If you believe Brian Kemp then you sir are a fool. I lived in Georgia for most of my life and I know how they operate there. Take that Hotep out your name and represent YOUR culture like you suppose to

Whos they?

he vetos the bill so that local superintendents can dictate whats best for their communites & here you are suggesting some ulterior motive based on what?

What is your actual argument here? That he should have passed the bill and given the state the power to dictate local affairs?.... The same State, which as you said above, is racist or you know tho "they operate" so Im a*suming you mean they operate with racist intentions. So why are in favor of giving them more power?

What are you actually arguing for? The veto means the local communities can continue to dictate the policies they see fit for their community.

My culture is peace, didnt know there was a trademark on who can represent peace.

Your r@cism is showing again

1 month ago '05        #55
Dun Language 4360 heat pts4360
space
space
$85,606 | Props total: 61376 61376
Glad I dont have any kids at the moment
+1   

1 month ago '04        #56
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 1249 1249
 Hotep11 said
hahahahahahahahah man, this is the opposite of communism you dumbass.

The veto gives the power BACK to local communities, communism would be to give power to the state.
Why i gotta be a dumbass. From wat ive been taught thru tv and school dont commies decide every facet of life.

And u bi*ch a*s n*gga Georgia is on sum power trip tyrannical bullsh*t.

N idgaf what the definition of yo name is remember it says ho 1st. Hoe a*s n*gga
+2   

1 month ago '19        #57
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 bwlove02 said
Why i gotta be a dumbass. From wat ive been taught thru tv and school dont commies decide every facet of life.

And u bi*ch a*s n*gga Georgia is on sum power trip tyrannical bullsh*t.

N idgaf what the definition of yo name is remember it says ho 1st. Hoe a*s n*gga
aiight, my bad, take away the dumbass part.

Yes Commies want to decide every facet of your life... him vetoing the bill is the opposite of that.

the veto means - the local community makes the decisions, not the state/fed government. Opposite of a power trip & tyranny my man, he turned down the power and gave it to the local representatives. lol

if he approved the bill, it would be a power trip, it would mean the State would be able to mandate school policies, recess in this case. Which itself, isnt bad because everyone needs recess IMO, but the local representatives should be the ones who decide that, not the state.

ay, you call me out for name calling then do the same damn thing haha

1 month ago '04        #58
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,890 | Props total: 448 448
 imakul8 said
I remember in long beach, ca we used to have like 3 breaks..recess, lunch and recess again. Those were the days..great memories.

What elementary you went to in the beach?

1 month ago '04        #59
georgebenson 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,017 | Props total: 3032 3032
this countries future!

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '17        #60
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 7042 7042
 Hotep11 said
Obviously, your hate for white folks doesnt go unnoticed...Minorities cant be racist?

most states are run by quacks, red & blue.

even more reason to support these vetoes so that the decisions stay local and not decided by the state.
i don't hate white people at all ...i hate ignorance

1 month ago '15        #61
sumnsumnsumn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Hotep11 said
Thats the thing tho lol the veto gives the power to those elected officials to mandate what they want in their jurisdiction. So if they want 30 mins recess, they can legislate it without needing permission from the state. How is that a bad thing? Their community elected them, why shouldn't they be the ones to decide?

because this is only recess.. whats next?

Who said I hate the government? I just feel local elected officials need to be making these decisions, not State or Fed officials.
The community obviously couldn't get their voices heard and elected someone to listen for them, and he in turn left the local authorities the wiggle room they so desperately want.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #62
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
i don't hate white people at all ...i hate ignorance
Yet here you are being ignorant and opposing this because you dislike the Governor.

The veto gives the power to the local elected representatives. You should be advocating for that, especially as an AA

1 month ago '19        #63
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 sumnsumnsumn said
The community obviously couldn't get their voices heard and elected someone to listen for them, and he in turn left the local authorities the wiggle room they so desperately want.
If the communities disagree with their local officials, then vote them out and elect someone who will listen and implement the interests that best represent that jurisdiction.

his veto gives the local authorities to say In _______ we are mandating 30 mins of recess.

Whats the issue there?

1 month ago '16        #64
imakul8 2 heat pts
space
space
$171 | Props total: 339 339
 YngSwift said
What elementary you went to in the beach?
Garfield.

1 month ago '14        #65
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,063 | Props total: 3571 3571
Damn so kids dont get recess everyday anymore, Lunch aint free wtf is going on
what happened whos making all this bullsh*t

1 month ago '14        #66
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
 imakul8 said
I remember in long beach, ca we used to have like 3 breaks..recess, lunch and recess again. Those were the days..great memories.

We did too I went to school in the Valley. We had recess, Lunch and then that last hour before school let out we had P.E. Which was cool cuz we could play dodge ball, basketball or kickball against other classes or a different grade. Would get them bragging rights like 5th graders suck we whooped they a*s
+2   

1 month ago '05        #67
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$16,586 | Props total: 6995 6995
 Hotep11 said
Yes, how dare the Governor want to let the local boards decide what's best for their students haha

Judging by your racist post history and ignorant comment , I would think, you would want the white politicians running your state to have less control, not more.

Like what is wrong with him vetoing this? He wants the local board to decide whats best for their students, not the state.

Vetoing the bill does not mean vetoing recess haha Here is is the quote sionce you clearly didnt read the article.

"This local control allows school boards to set these policies based on a thorough understanding of day-to-day educational operations as well as regular interaction with administrators, educators, families, and students," Kemp said.
"House Bill 83 would dramatically restrict this local control, stripping long-held authority from school boards," he added. "While I support expanded recess opportunities for Georgia's students, I am a firm believer in local control, especially in education."

LOCAL CONTROL is the key issue.
It really isn’t. How and when it is implemented is how local officials can control the issue. The article stated that actual research has shown 30 minutes to be an optimal amount of time for decompression/destress from class to allow students to refocus. Really is nothing to debate about on that. Local control just means some schools don’t want to give students that time for whatever reason; likely being cheap. People trying to cut art and music too.

1 month ago '05        #68
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$16,586 | Props total: 6995 6995
 Hotep11 said
If the communities disagree with their local officials, then vote them out and elect someone who will listen and implement the interests that best represent that jurisdiction.

his veto gives the local authorities to say In _______ we are mandating 30 mins of recess.

Whats the issue there?
30 mins should be everywhere. Proven to be effective; anything else is a disservice to the kids. Kids are too fu*king fat these days anyways. Despite the insistence of local control; this is one nation, with a functioning federal and state govts that should implement some general oversight.

1 month ago '04        #69
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hotep11 said

Yes Commies want to decide every facet of your life... him vetoing the bill is the opposite of that.

the veto means - the local community makes the decisions, not the state/fed government. Opposite of a power trip & tyranny my man, he turned down the power and gave it to the local representatives. lol

if he approved the bill, it would be a power trip, it would mean the State would be able to mandate school policies, recess in this case. Which itself, isnt bad because everyone needs recess IMO, but the local representatives should be the ones who decide that, not the state.

Yea i was equally wrong thats my bad. Appreciate the knowledge tho.

I like to consider myself somewhat intelligent, not on all forefronts. But now i can corrext someone if hear it defined incorrectly.

Respect, especially on the apology
+1   

1 month ago '04        #70
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hotep11 said

But for something so simple as recess why we need a bunch of chiefs to decide what should be common sense, children need recess and a certain amount of it
+1   

1 month ago '16        #71
imakul8 2 heat pts
space
space
$171 | Props total: 339 339
 Hoodsta1e11 said
We did too I went to school in the Valley. We had recess, Lunch and then that last hour before school let out we had P.E. Which was cool cuz we could play dodge ball, basketball or kickball against other classes or a different grade. Would get them bragging rights like 5th graders suck we whooped they a*s
Yeah bruh, Kickball was the sh*t, dodge ball, shooting marbles..we used to have us a lil tumbling crew..we was mad active.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #72
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
 imakul8 said
Yeah bruh, Kickball was the sh*t, dodge ball, shooting marbles..we used to have us a lil tumbling crew..we was mad active.
Didnt know how bad kids have it now.
No wonder they come home from school with so much damn energy now a days
+1   

1 month ago '19        #73
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 bwlove02 said
But for something so simple as recess why we need a bunch of chiefs to decide what should be common sense, children need recess and a certain amount of it
I agree! The less hands in the pot the better.

Should be common sense to mandate physical activity, now the local officials can mandate it in their jurisdictions.

The ones that dont, should be voted out and replaced with ones who are on board.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #74
OldBusiness 180 heat pts180
space
space
$29,990 | Props total: 53023 53023
 RubbahBandMane said
I bet Kemp weak a*s was cheering him on when he played for the precious Georgia Bulldogs though. These people are so hypocritical that it makes me sick. Those teachers need a break from these kids for atleast 30 mins especially with all the energy they have.
 messy marv stan said

[pic - click to view]

demetrius douglas

i dont even gotta explain why the govt vetoed the bill
Actually hes just blocking anything that could possibly cost them a dollar more.

A great friend of our family is an education official here in GA and at one of our meetings they str8 up said during Kemps first meeting with education officials and such he literally walked in, asked to see the previous administrations budget sheet and said "i dont wanna change anything, leave it the same"

Then he walked out lol.

He ended up budging and giving teachers like a 2 or 3k a year raise, but its rumored its only after one of his wifes family members started protesting cause shes a broke a*s teacher
+1   

1 month ago '05        #75
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 4686 4686
 RubbahBandMane said
I thought they already went on recess on a daily basis in Georgia. I know we did when I was in elementary back in the 90s. And Brian Kemp is a racist, cheating POS.

I fu*k With Kemp...Bcuz He Aint Being Racist...That’s The Biggest Facade With This Presidency...”Oh He’s A Racist!” No! It’s About Being An AMERICAN..Either Be A Mexican With American Citizenship Or Get The fu*k Out Of Here...Some Of Them Dont Pay Taxes, Get Paid Under The Table, And Get Rich And Leave Us Stuck With The Taxes. Microsoft Is A Multibillion Dollar Corporation But All The Labor Jobs Are In Mexico....Fix Our Trades And If You Gon Be American, Be American...That Simple...I Dont See How Y’all Can Confuse This sh*t! Everybody Acts Like The Government Is After Certain Groups And People...Cut The sh*t Already! Grow Up And Stop Blaming Your sh*t On Others Past...Grip Reality And Ride The sh*t Already Fr

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  44
Ayo...Im Gonna Bust a Nut In Her
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  38
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
257 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  30
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  20
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy