Layzie Bone Mourns Mother's Death With His Bone Thugs Brethren By His Side

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
69 replies  @tech

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #1
3124 page views
60 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x169
Props total: 207030 207 K  Slaps total: 7719 7 K
Layzie Bone Mourns Mother's death With His Bone Thugs Brethren By His Side

"Layzie Bone is mourning the loss of his mother — affectionally known as “Ma P” — who passed away earlier this month on September 6.

On Tuesday (September 20), the Bone Thugs-n-Harmony OG shared an Instagram post that included a pair of photos from her funeral. In one of them, Krayzie Bone can be seen behind the casket, while in another, Layzie is posted up with Flesh-n-Bone.

He memorialized Ma P in the caption, writing: “My Mom was a beacon of light she touched so many of y’all. Family, Friends & Fans alike. If you knew Ma P she loved you UNCONDITIONALLY. she didn’t judge you like this world does she had a way of appreciating your natural qualities.

“My Momma was dope Af she gave y’all Bone. She allowed us to have Howse Parties and practice in her crib with no restrictions, she gave y’all BTNH. I thought I was the glue to this thing called Bone because I listened to people tell me that. Truth is Ma P which is MAP backwards was the glue that held all of it together.

ig_rid=de498b62-c671-4d0f-a351-4aaf23def512
Layzie Bone went on to call Ma P his “Queen” while revealing she was just 66 at the time of her death. He continued: “I appreciate her 66 years of Brick Howse thuggin cause she made her sons and a host of others relentless.

“In her name along with Jesus I smash on. Y’all better watch out. NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.”

On the day Ma P died, Layzie posted several Instagram photos of her and talked about her vivacious personality. He also called September 6 the “saddest day” of his life in another one.

“Mama P and her 3,” he wrote in one of the captions. “If you knew this lady you know she was lit and didn’t take no sh*t. She was lit and living last night having fun moving around with baby bro this morning just fine and all of a sudden here we are.”

ig_rid=0f9edc8f-8635-4be5-b533-c963020fd82a

IG

ig_rid=40785b58-ad37-41cf-aaaa-47773def6766
Layzie Bone is the latest in a long line of Hip Hop legends to lose their mothers in recent years. Daz Dillinger lost his mother in February 2021, while Snoop Dogg said goodbye to his mother Beverly Tate last October.

As the D-O-Double-G announced in an Instagram post at the time: “Thank u god for giving me an angel for a mother. TWMA [Til we meet again].”

DJ Premier also lost his mother in June 2020 almost two years to the day after losing his father. In an Instagram tribute, he wrote: “My Angel Just Got Her Wings…I’m So Glad I Made It Here To Say Goodbye…The Caretakers Love You So Much That They Just Did Your Nails and Feet Before Your Last Breath…That’s How A Queen Gets Handled…

He concluded: “I LOVE YOU MOMMA…91 YEARS OF LOVE…YOU DID THE DAMN THANG! DADDY IS WAITIN FOR YOU!”

HipHopDX sends its condolences to Layzie Bone and his family."

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. s-pays-tribute
+47   

best
worst
60 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '22        #2
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4074 4 K  Slaps total: 555 555
oh no mane I hope he can navigate the world even after her passing
+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #3
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 137105 137 K  Slaps total: 41168 41 K
Let’s all…….

RIP
+2   

1 week ago '18        #4
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x169 OP
Props total: 207030 207 K  Slaps total: 7719 7 K

+55   

1 week ago '17        #5
cabeast93 
Props total: 7921 7 K  Slaps total: 1219 1 K
 Eclectic said

I had bump that. Good to see they was there for him.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #6
ddash 
Props total: 88599 88 K  Slaps total: 6562 6 K
Rip
+1   

1 week ago '22        #7
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8577 8 K  Slaps total: 670 670
Damn right before eric wright gday too...got to take your health seriously ppl, work out, stay active, eat right. It's not cool to be out here obese
+11   

1 week ago '19        #8
Kiwi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6438 6 K  Slaps total: 2830 2 K
Crazy she was fine night before, its good that she died without much suffering but feel bad for loved one who have to take this shock
+4   

1 week ago '18        #9
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41497 41 K  Slaps total: 3013 3 K
Rest up Ma

See you at the crossroads
So you won't be lonely
+6   

1 week ago '18        #10
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41497 41 K  Slaps total: 3013 3 K
Rest up Ma

So you won't be lonely
+1   

1 week ago '15        #11
kobraman 
Props total: 6143 6 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 Capodecina said
Rest up Ma

So you won't be lonely
Man bizzy bone mom passed away recently as well. Glasses malone said to me on the YouTube comments hes working on a song for his mom's who is r.i.p but hes waiting for the rest of the group to get on it. It might be a potential epic song
+5   

1 week ago '22        #12
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 33466 33 K  Slaps total: 8028 8 K
The way I'm set up, I'd never be comfortable taking pictures at funerals, let alone pictures of the person I love in the casket. Rip Mama Bone.
+25   

1 week ago '17        #13
Its 
Props total: 44538 44 K  Slaps total: 3268 3 K
Bless up

1 week ago '10        #14
kawgre12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 48579 48 K  Slaps total: 2617 2 K
Rip

1 week ago '06        #15
Big Bear 
Props total: 58502 58 K  Slaps total: 11468 11 K
Sad

R.I.P.

1 week ago '21        #16
its skii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2035 2 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Rest in Peace. That is also Flesh~N~Bone mother. Layzie his little brother
+9   

1 week ago '04        #17
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 69296 69 K  Slaps total: 8173 8 K
Rip
+2   

1 week ago '18        #18
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 20819 20 K  Slaps total: 28465 28 K
 Eclectic said

"Layzie Bone is mourning the loss of his mother — affectionally known as “Ma P” — who passed away earlier this month on September 6.

On Tuesday (September 20), the Bone Thugs-n-Harmony OG shared an Instagram post that included a pair of photos from her funeral. In one of them, Krayzie Bone can be seen behind the casket, while in another, Layzie is posted up with Flesh-n-Bone.

He memorialized Ma P in the caption, writing: “My Mom was a beacon of light she touched so many of y’all. Family, Friends & Fans alike. If you knew Ma P she loved you UNCONDITIONALLY. she didn’t judge you like this world does she had a way of appreciating your natural qualities.

“My Momma was dope Af she gave y’all Bone. She allowed us to have Howse Parties and practice in her crib with no restrictions, she gave y’all BTNH. I thought I was the glue to this thing called Bone because I listened to people tell me that. Truth is Ma P which is MAP backwards was the glue that held all of it together.

Layzie Bone went on to call Ma P his “Queen” while revealing she was just 66 at the time of her death. He continued: “I appreciate her 66 years of Brick Howse thuggin cause she made her sons and a host of others relentless.

“In her name along with Jesus I smash on. Y’all better watch out. NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.”

On the day Ma P died, Layzie posted several Instagram photos of her and talked about her vivacious personality. He also called September 6 the “saddest day” of his life in another one.

“Mama P and her 3,” he wrote in one of the captions. “If you knew this lady you know she was lit and didn’t take no sh*t. She was lit and living last night having fun moving around with baby bro this morning just fine and all of a sudden here we are.”

Layzie Bone is the latest in a long line of Hip Hop legends to lose their mothers in recent years. Daz Dillinger lost his mother in February 2021, while Snoop Dogg said goodbye to his mother Beverly Tate last October.

As the D-O-Double-G announced in an Instagram post at the time: “Thank u god for giving me an angel for a mother. TWMA [Til we meet again].”

DJ Premier also lost his mother in June 2020 almost two years to the day after losing his father. In an Instagram tribute, he wrote: “My Angel Just Got Her Wings…I’m So Glad I Made It Here To Say Goodbye…The Caretakers Love You So Much That They Just Did Your Nails and Feet Before Your Last Breath…That’s How A Queen Gets Handled…

He concluded: “I LOVE YOU MOMMA…91 YEARS OF LOVE…YOU DID THE DAMN THANG! DADDY IS WAITIN FOR YOU!”

HipHopDX sends its condolences to Layzie Bone and his family."

after hearing all the ghetto sh*t and crimes and gangsta sh*t they been in.

i am sorry. to hear this. but his mother was a terrible parent.

young n*gga was living a gangsta lifestyle and stuff most of these young n*ggas rap about at 12 years old.

i listen to alot of his childhood gangsta stories. it was tramatizing.

man lazyie bone was such a thug and menence to soicety at a young age and would dead or in jail if rap have not saved them.

doing bank robberies,car jacking,shoot out with rival gangs. and in and out of jail for about 13 times from 11 to 17.

smoking,drinking,doing hardcore drugs. and having s*x at 13.

1 week ago '18        #19
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 20819 20 K  Slaps total: 28465 28 K
 its skii said
Rest in Peace. That is also Flesh~N~Bone mother. Layzie his little brother
wait? so flesh and layzie were broher. i never knew that. i thought it was bizzy bone and layize who had mexican fathers.

1 week ago '18        #20
MC Gusto  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20654 20 K  Slaps total: 2520 2 K
 murderers said
The way I'm set up, I'd never be comfortable taking pictures at funerals, let alone pictures of the person I love in the casket. Rip Mama Bone.
This is the new social media/generation z/attention whoring era…n*ggas either take a picture in front of the casket or take a pic of them holding the deceased’s hand then write 4 or 5 paragraph captions
+6   

1 week ago '21        #21
Tony Bake 
Props total: 1129 1 K  Slaps total: 492 492
R.i.p

1 week ago '04        #22
bnw99 
Props total: 20018 20 K  Slaps total: 2722 2 K
Bizzy lost his recently and Kray lost his I think lat year. We all getting old yo. Shouts out the GOATs BONE THUGS N HARMONY
+9   

1 week ago '16        #23
Maxdunem 
Props total: 979 979  Slaps total: 87 87
Much love to Layzie and Ma P.
+1   

1 week ago '22        #24
raplegend1 
Props total: 1371 1 K  Slaps total: 2743 2 K
 d*ck2Gutta said
Damn right before eric wright gday too...got to take your health seriously ppl, work out, stay active, eat right. It's not cool to be out here obese
was thinking the same thang. bone thugs are my favorite rap group.

but damn i be seeing some of these older people and thinking how are they still alive. after all the sh*t they be doing.

proud of myself for losing 120 pounds and able to take care of my health.

1 week ago '14        #25
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70720 70 K  Slaps total: 2887 2 K
 classicrap1 said
after hearing all the ghetto sh*t and crimes and gangsta sh*t they been in.

i am sorry. to hear this. but his mother was a terrible parent.

young n*gga was living a gangsta lifestyle and stuff most of these young n*ggas rap about at 12 years old.

i listen to alot of his childhood gangsta stories. it was tramatizing.

man lazyie bone was such a thug and menence to soicety at a young age and would dead or in jail if rap have not saved them.

doing bank robberies,car jacking,shoot out with rival gangs. and in and out of jail for about 13 times from 11 to 17.

smoking,drinking,doing hardcore drugs. and having s*x at 13.
I hope you choke on those air sandwiches you eat.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+155online now  21
The Reality of Men's Struggles
259 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Article inside SNL: Chris Redd was working on that Ime Udoka impression a little TOO..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+137online now  10
Image(s) inside 26 years ago today, Nintendo 64 was released in the US
137 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Google Is Blaming Microsoft👀