Microsoft discontinues Edge

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #26
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1322 1322
 ghost213 said
Microsoft is trash, I don't understand. They can hardly give you decent anything.

Try and use IE/Edge...... they're trash! I HAVE to go download Chrome even if I don't want to.

At work IE is the default browser and it don't work with half the web apps they use....have to copy and paste the link to Chrome lol

I want to play a video file on the Microsoft Film & TV app.... the audio is out of fu*king sync.

Microsoft update is annoying as fu*k at times...

Now they wanna add fu*king ads in the start menu... fu*k off.

Microsoft are clowns, they got the perfect opportunity to have mf use their service and fu*k it all up with subpar bullsh*t.... everybody who uses Chrome had to go through IE/Edge/Bing first lmao.
Sounds like you are a clown. Your problem is not browser related it is between the keyboard and the chair.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #27
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 2116 2116
Always liked chrome better
+2   

2 months ago '06        #28
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 1291 1291
I use windows only for music and adobe apps, dual booting to Ubuntu 18.04 because windows sucks once itís connected to the internet.

2 months ago '04        #29
x Tha Arkitek x 85 heat pts85
space
space
$20,171 | Props total: 10345 10345
 Mr Scaramucci said
For better or worse, Microsoft is discontinuing development of Edge, and creating a new browser, codenamed "Anaheim".

Microsoft is building its own Chromium browser to replace the default on Windows 10.
As I said, all speculation with no real details...and it turns out that the Edge browser lives on! EdgeHTML & Chakra, the browser's rendering engines however is being replaced with Chromium. The new Chromium based Edge browser will also be available on Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10. Another big plus is that this change will allow MIcrosoft to update the browser more frequently instead of waiting for there bi-annual updates to come around.

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 12-06-2018 at 03:59 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '13        #30
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 12058 12058
Firefox >>>

2 months ago '05        #31
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,053 | Props total: 3878 3878
 mr_underground said
Just default to chrome and take the L.
Nah i'm good, thanks

2 months ago '08        #32
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 7004 7004
IE sucks a*s

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully it’s slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so it’s just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and it’s getting more and more established

2 months ago '04        #33
x Tha Arkitek x 85 heat pts85
space
space
$20,171 | Props total: 10345 10345
 flav said
IE sucks a*s

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully itís slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so itís just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and itís getting more and more established
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.

2 months ago '08        #34
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 7004 7004
 x Tha Arkitek x said
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.
Oh hell yeah Microsoft will do whatever it takes to cater to the legacy platforms while adapting to newer components, letís hope that they donít pull a too little too late move which has been quite frequent these days, itía corporate though so theyíll likely be on top of that

Now on the flipside they have the operating systems on lock for the many, many years to come

2 months ago '06        #35
Blockburner28 70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2936 2936
I just built a windows pc after being with Mac since 2008. I been using edge haha.

2 months ago '17        #36
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 26043 26043
 LongGated12g said
I miss the Zune mp3 player.
Still got mine

2 months ago '17        #37
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 26043 26043
 J Thrilla said
Firefox >>>
You must not ever look at your task manager.

Firefox and chrome hog resources.

Edge has its faults but its light and fast.
Stopped using chrome years ago.
Firefox only on occasion
+1   

2 months ago '13        #38
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 12058 12058
 dubsax said
You must not ever look at your task manager.

Firefox and chrome hog resources.

Edge has its faults but its light and fast.
Stopped using chrome years ago.
Firefox only on occasion
Task Manager?
Nah. I'm on OS X. I have plenty of RAM. I don't even notice any performance issues.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #39
Aragorn Black 1 heat pts
space
space
$316 | Props total: 148 148
 nwking said
I still use IE and Bing when looking up specific MS error codes at work. I sware the results are better than Google search side by side more than half the time
hm good to know, i only use bing for pr0n

2 months ago '05        #40
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,846 | Props total: 834 834
bi*ch! this whole time I thought e was for explorer iíll let myself out

2 months ago '16        #41
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 9804 9804
Firefox all day.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+102online now  40
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
256 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+134online now  25
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy