Microsoft discontinues Edge

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 1295 1295
 ghost213 said
Microsoft is trash, I don't understand. They can hardly give you decent anything.

Try and use IE/Edge...... they're trash! I HAVE to go download Chrome even if I don't want to.

At work IE is the default browser and it don't work with half the web apps they use....have to copy and paste the link to Chrome lol

I want to play a video file on the Microsoft Film & TV app.... the audio is out of fu*king sync.

Microsoft update is annoying as fu*k at times...

Now they wanna add fu*king ads in the start menu... fu*k off.

Microsoft are clowns, they got the perfect opportunity to have mf use their service and fu*k it all up with subpar bullsh*t.... everybody who uses Chrome had to go through IE/Edge/Bing first lmao.
Sounds like you are a clown. Your problem is not browser related it is between the keyboard and the chair.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #27
jay2cold 8 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1210 1210
Always liked chrome better
+2   

1 week ago '06        #28
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 1172 1172
I use windows only for music and adobe apps, dual booting to Ubuntu 18.04 because windows sucks once itís connected to the internet.

1 week ago '04        #29
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,832 | Props total: 9356 9356
 Mr Scaramucci said
For better or worse, Microsoft is discontinuing development of Edge, and creating a new browser, codenamed "Anaheim".

Microsoft is building its own Chromium browser to replace the default on Windows 10.
As I said, all speculation with no real details...and it turns out that the Edge browser lives on! EdgeHTML & Chakra, the browser's rendering engines however is being replaced with Chromium. The new Chromium based Edge browser will also be available on Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10. Another big plus is that this change will allow MIcrosoft to update the browser more frequently instead of waiting for there bi-annual updates to come around.

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 12-06-2018 at 03:59 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '13        #30
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 10148 10148
Firefox >>>

1 week ago '05        #31
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,918 | Props total: 3277 3277
 mr_underground said
Just default to chrome and take the L.
Nah i'm good, thanks

1 week ago '08        #32
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,861 | Props total: 5714 5714
IE sucks a.ss

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully it’s slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so it’s just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and it’s getting more and more established

1 week ago '04        #33
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,832 | Props total: 9356 9356
 flav said
IE sucks a.ss

Edge was supposed to be the answer to have some kind of hybrid solution as IE has been needed for legacy components and software, but thankfully itís slowly but surely getting phased out

Cheome is working hard to gain and keep corporate trust so itís just a matter of time. We already have a host of chrome based levels of implemented security and itís getting more and more established
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.

1 week ago '08        #34
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,861 | Props total: 5714 5714
 x Tha Arkitek x said
Edge is going to use Chromium/Blink. Microsoft ain't going anywhere in the corporate world. At the worst, Edge will co-exist with Chrome.
Oh hell yeah Microsoft will do whatever it takes to cater to the legacy platforms while adapting to newer components, letís hope that they donít pull a too little too late move which has been quite frequent these days, itía corporate though so theyíll likely be on top of that

Now on the flipside they have the operating systems on lock for the many, many years to come

7 days ago '06        #35
Blockburner28 69 heat pts69
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 2506 2506
I just built a windows pc after being with Mac since 2008. I been using edge haha.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  51
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  49
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
56 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-18online now  29
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+190online now  29
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
334 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Vitaminwater offering $100K to ditch your smartphone for 1 year
111 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  11
Video inside STAR Responds to DJ akademiks with Legal Work & More [Livestream Going ..
172 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  9
Money making Mitch
77 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+31online now  9
Image(s) inside 2 podcast thots