ONE OF 2PACS KILLER KEEFE D finally getting paid to tell the real story !!

most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside you made my dick move a little
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside NYC " phat ass bartender" but probably just a prostitute
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Max Kellerman Says You Cannot Build A Team Around Kyrie Irving
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Madden NFL Developer Shot Dead Following Altercation Outside a Restaurant Last..
107 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 2 months ago '07        #241
CrazyNDaLasDayz 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$4,554 | Props total: 7755 7755
 waytoomuch said:
cats comin up here talkin bout "oh pac died gangbangin ova a chain" and now they switchin up talkin bout sum "nah, it's bigger than gangbangin. harry o set it up." these cats up here switchin stories/theories like cell phone providers

i can't take yall serious

Quit acting like a bi*ch...
SpazzOut gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #242
D Block 
space
avatar space
space
$4 | Props total: 32 32
[quote=Killaboy;42520975]
 D Block said:
Long story short allegedly Det. Kading "former LAPD" and maker of murder Rap is trying to downplay the news that broke a week or two ago about Suge's lawyer who's confirming a different story than murder Rap.

Allegedly murder Rap was put out just to protect the LAPD from Ms Wallace suing them for millions if not billions of dollars. It was just to clear LAPD of any wrong doing that's why it was so called solved to end further investigation.

Seems to be a big cover up, but now Keefe D is finally setting the record straight and is cooperating with law enforcement against those who really put a hit out on Suge Knight as an eyewitness. Tupac was just collateral damage. It also has long been alleged that cops were involved in B.I.G.'s murder as well.



Los Angeles City Budget 2016-2017 8.7 Billion






The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is an organization of approximately 14,000 women and men who are responsible for maintaining a safe, crime-free environment. The Chief of Police/General Manager administers an annual budget of $1.189 billion and has over 10,354 sworn officers under his jurisdiction. The Chief of Police reports to the Police Commission and interacts with the City Council and Mayor. The Chief is responsible for the conduct of operations, the efficient and effective utilization of the Department's financial and human resources and is ultimately accountable to the City of Los Angeles.

 2 months ago '06        #243
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,040 | Props total: 7956 7956
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
Quit acting like a bi*ch...
suk a whole d**k!!
 2 months ago '04        #244
SiKaS1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 627 627
Brothers watch to many movies. Hahahah it was a professional hit! Ummm what was so professional about it again? Because they got away? They hit their expected target? Don't tell me, a Jason Bourne cat was sitting on a rooftop 5k away and sniped Big with a wind of 20 mph on a humid evening Hahahaha n*gga need to chill
 2 months ago '10        #245
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 6164 6164
People claiming that folks from outside of L.A. can't speak on what happened in the Pac/Biggie/Puff/Suge situation in this thread when some of the folks from L.A. in this same thread had inaccurate information.

Mob James discusses that the SSCC beef with MOB was b/c of the bounty on death Row chains and had nothing to do with Harry-O, who I didn't think was from Compton anyway.


[video - click to view]


I don't know why some people who got info from their big homies were making statements like they were 100% legit.
IntellectualVio and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '10        #246
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 6164 6164
bump
 2 months ago '10        #247
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 6164 6164
 JimmyDa3rd said:
he didn't hate puff, him and puff saw eachother plenty of times after that incident and they was cordial, i can't tell you much because i never asked that sh*t, but n*ggas told me that throughout that whole "beef" suge/pac and big/puff saw and spoke to eachother plenty of times in various places
There was tension when they saw each other after that. I think your OGs gave you some bad info, especially about Harry-O being from SSCC.

Harry-O was from Watts or South Central and had nothing to do with the SSCC vs MOB beef.
 2 months ago '15        #248
JimmyDa3rd 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 14244 14244
 Walmart said:
There was tension when they saw each other after that. I think your OGs gave you some bad info, especially about Harry-O being from SSCC.

Harry-O was from Watts or South Central and had nothing to do with the SSCC vs MOB beef.
Politiks
 2 months ago '16        #249
chef12 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 3380 3380
ok so whats the story because the video dont work
IntellectualVio gave props
 
 2 months ago '06        #250
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,040 | Props total: 7956 7956
 Walmart said:
People claiming that folks from outside of L.A. can't speak on what happened in the Pac/Biggie/Puff/Suge situation in this thread when some of the folks from L.A. in this same thread had inaccurate information.

Mob James discusses that the SSCC beef with MOB was b/c of the bounty on death Row chains and had nothing to do with Harry-O, who I didn't think was from Compton anyway.



I don't know why some people who got info from their big homies were making statements like they were 100% legit.
i'm glad the truth is out that this wuz over the bounty that badboy placed on death row chains that led to pac gettin k!lled in vegas. cats b tryna make it seem like pac randomly attack a crip over neighborhood beef. this wuz rap s**t wit gang members intertwined

the best theory is that puffy wuz the cause of DR chains gettin snatched-pac reacted when he saw the chain snatcher-pac get shot up-sum1 or an affiliate of the mob decide to k!ll big. that make the most sense
 2 months ago '10        #251
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 6164 6164
 JimmyDa3rd said:
Politiks
 2 months ago '10        #252
Walmart 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,541 | Props total: 6164 6164
 waytoomuch said:
i'm glad the truth is out that this wuz over the bounty that badboy placed on death row chains that led to pac gettin k!lled in vegas. cats b tryna make it seem like pac randomly attack a crip over neighborhood beef. this wuz rap s**t wit gang members intertwined

the best theory is that puffy wuz the cause of DR chains gettin snatched-pac reacted when he saw the chain snatcher-pac get shot up-sum1 or an affiliate of the mob decide to k!ll big. that make the most sense
I saw an interview with someone who was involved with death Row around that time that said the bounty wasn't put out by Puff and that it was really a rival street dude that didn't like death Row.

There was a former drug dealer named Tony Richardson that didn't like Suge and supposedly slapped Suge up for stealing his artist Dramacydal (who was on Pac's "All Eyez On Me' album).

Supposedly, Tony was found dead not long after slapping Suge and embarrassing him in front of everyone
 2 months ago '06        #253
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,040 | Props total: 7956 7956
 Walmart said:
I saw an interview with someone who was involved with death Row around that time that said the bounty wasn't put out by Puff and that it was really a rival street dude that didn't like death Row.

There was a former drug dealer named Tony Richardson that didn't like Suge and supposedly slapped Suge up for stealing his artist Dramacydal (who was on Pac's "All Eyez On Me' album).

Supposedly, Tony was found dead not long after slapping Suge and embarrassing him in front of everyone
i aint neva heard that. but i've heard 1 of the outlaws and danny boy confirm that it wuz badboy that put out the bounty

this is y napoleon stepped to puffy on stage @ an awards tribute show after both pac and big got k!lled. the outlaws wuz blackballed ever since

these simple maphukkaz need 2 stop tryna simplify s**t. i been sayin 4 a minute, that it's a little more 2 the story
 2 months ago '13        #254
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$21,160 | Props total: 16458 16458
Spooky
 2 months ago '13        #255
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$21,160 | Props total: 16458 16458
 Walmart said:
People claiming that folks from outside of L.A. can't speak on what happened in the Pac/Biggie/Puff/Suge situation in this thread when some of the folks from L.A. in this same thread had inaccurate information.

Mob James discusses that the SSCC beef with MOB was b/c of the bounty on death Row chains and had nothing to do with Harry-O, who I didn't think was from Compton anyway.



I don't know why some people who got info from their big homies were making statements like they were 100% legit.
Damn
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Former kingpin turned Real Estate guru Jay Morrison bodies Dj Vlad in a..
61 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
OT The GOAT Bomani Jones Leaving HQ
60 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Keith Murray, Capone of CNN, Ty Nitty Tru Life and others react to Pro..
97 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside This lil boy the biggest savage alive, on ma [VIDEO]
180 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside DFW rapper Go Yayo arrested for murder
85 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Every once a while I need a BBW in my life
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Transformers: The Last Knight' review: Michael Bay's final outing a c..
82 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How do i tell my husband hes no longer good for me
95 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy