Michelin Introduces Puncture Proof Airless Tire🚫💨

most viewed right now
+37  76
40 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
51 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
160 page views
4 comments

Losantana16x3 60 heat pts60
space
space
$691 | Props total: 3607 3607
Michelin Introduces Puncture Proof Airless Tire🚫💨

Innovation. BX mechanics......your thoughts......image

+3   

4 comments for "Michelin Introduces Puncture Proof Airless Tire🚫💨"

1 week ago '14        #2
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,974 | Props total: 24992 24992

I keep getting flats on more than one tire so even with my spare I have to call road side service. Even had a straight up blowout a few times. More people on the planet means more trash and with people being broke and living check to check more people are walking and dropping bottles and cans in the road they don't care about tires they are mad they are riding buses and taxis and subways.
Even saw where some jerk hogged up a loogie and spit on the atm one day. I don't know if he or she was mad because they didn't have any money left in the account or just a broke person walking buy who hates banks but damn that was nasty and its touchscreen so your only option was to find another atm or touch around the spit you hope. crazy world man.

4 days ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 44 heat pts44
space
space
$13,010 | Props total: 54083 54083
If they get the cost down and and make the tread wear equivalent to similar tires then this would be great. It wouldn't work for sports tires with super thin sidewalls unless they make the supports stiff but then the ride would be terrible. I'm also wondering if this would add weight which would effect braking, acceleration, unsprung load, and fuel economy. I'm looking forward to see this advance though.

3 days ago '14        #4
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,974 | Props total: 24992 24992
Had a slow leak Thursday morning and turns out it was a nail in the tire and it made me think about this thread I had just read. Got the thing repaired and drove to another state on it to get some lotto tickets with future plays so had no issues after the repair. Terrible luck man hope my life turns around soon.

3 days ago '04        #5
JayR04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 9412 9412
 titans7 said
Had a slow leak Thursday morning and turns out it was a nail in the tire and it made me think about this thread I had just read. Got the thing repaired and drove to another state on it to get some lotto tickets with future plays so had no issues after the repair. Terrible luck man hope my life turns around soon.
Get some runflat tires. You can drive up to 50 miles with no air.

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  43
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed
230 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+79online now  33
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
119 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
199 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Jun 18 - Jay Z was bad for losing 92 Bricks. Over $1B Worth Of Cocaine ..
95 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy