Monthly Payment on a New Porsche 911 GT3

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #76
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 2397 2397
 slayer2020 said
This is buying on margin. If, for whatever reason, markets fail - this car is going to goldman et al at your local bank. Net Net.
Only if 1) ALL your stocks go down the drain at the same time and 2) for some reason youíre too stupid to sell on the way down or 3) the market tanks in one day, the day after you bought in and therefore have no profits as cushion.

3 weeks ago '04        #77
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 1944 1944
 FukHowYouFeel said
$58k down, and you still finance for 72 months? fu*k that.

Especially in FL with how expensive it is to insure and the fact there’s a lot of fast cars down there.

I wouldn’t be able to stomach paying that for that and it will get walked by a mom in a Tesla on her way back from Publix.

HELLA fu*k THIS. I gotta 2015 Q50 Sport AWD (black with black wheels), super happy with my shyt and HP, and could have bought 2.8 of my cars with that amount of down payment. n*gga tripping. Dropped another 2.5k for lowering and wheels & tires. I'm good and wouldn't trade my shyt for another currently in my price range. Obviously a 2019 Porsche is outta my range but hey, i'm way good and flexing comfortably in my bracket!
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #78
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 5271 5271
If you got it spend it, but in 6 years at this sticker price there are more advancements and better cars to come while he is still paying on this.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #79
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 1181 1181
I love the GT3 but fu*k this nicca and his ponzi schemes
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #80
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,862 | Props total: 50936 50936
 AliHood said
HELLA fu*k THIS. I gotta 2015 Q50 Sport AWD (black with black wheels), super happy with my shyt and HP, and could have bought 2.8 of my cars with that amount of down payment. n*gga tripping. Dropped another 2.5k for lowering and wheels & tires. I'm good and wouldn't trade my shyt for another currently in my price range. Obviously a 2019 Porsche is outta my range but hey, i'm way good and flexing comfortably in my bracket!
Someone driving a Scion TC could say the same about you and your Q50. Heís got more money than you, by your own admission, so how is he tripping? Itís great that you are happy with your car, but judging someone elseís pockets based on your pockets doesnít make sense.

3 weeks ago '07        #81
Deniro732 14 heat pts14
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6223 6223
fu*kkkkk no

3 weeks ago '06        #82
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,720 | Props total: 12886 12886
If you have to make monthly payments to buy a super car, you probably shouldn't buy it.
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #83
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Someone driving a Scion TC could say the same about you and your Q50. He’s got more money than you, by your own admission, so how is he tripping? It’s great that you are happy with your car, but judging someone else’s pockets based on your pockets doesn’t make sense.
Guess you can call it what you want. If you got it spend it. Me comparing what I'd do with 58k (down payment, no purchase price)..n*gga still tripping. I guess I can admit our pockets dont line up the the same. I'm far from struggling for any amounts of money, but we definitely aint in the same place if he can spend it like that pimpin.

Last edited by AliHood; 05-27-2019 at 10:07 PM..

3 weeks ago '15        #84
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 AliHood said
Guess you can call it what you want. If you got it spend it. Me comparing what I'd do with 58k..n*gga still tripping. I guess I can admit our pockets dont line up the the same. I'm far from struggle for any amounts of money, but we definitely aint in the same place if he can spend it like that pimpin.
Everything you said makes sense except that he is tripping. He seems to have more than enough to afford it, so how is he tripping?

3 weeks ago '04        #85
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Everything you said makes sense except that he is tripping. He seems to have more than enough to afford it, so how is he tripping?
By this line alone should define the context of why I said he's tripping. Nothing to do with him. Just me internalizing the thought of the use of 58K liquid.

"Me comparing what I'd do with 58k..n*gga still tripping."

3 weeks ago '09        #86
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,101 | Props total: 2022 2022
What's the point of paying off a high end car, if you rich just buy that sh*t...

3 weeks ago '17        #87
Chrispy 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 1027 1027
 slayer2020 said
This. And donít lie to yourself about how borrowing money with interest is a smart investment strategy when you could have forgone the purchase of the depreciating a*set altogether while making more money off of YOUR principal.
Your speaking my langauge yeah!

3 weeks ago '11        #88
Enfermo 2 heat pts
space
space
$697 | Props total: 597 597
 Teddy KGB said
No stick shift, no buy.

I miss my 997 C4S. I kind of want a 964 next instead of a newer model.
I have 997.1 c2s cabriolet and stick. Got it for the low.

Stick is so much fun :)

Best car i ever had. Not the fastest but something about an NA car. A gt or gt3 997 would be a dream come true. One day hopefully.

Would love to get a 997.2 C2s next. Those are the ones to get. Engine is rock solid and the next affordable 911 i could realistically get.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #89
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 AliHood said
By this line alone should define the context of why I said he's tripping. Nothing to do with him. Just me internalizing the thought of the use of 58K liquid.

"Me comparing what I'd do with 58k..n*gga still tripping."
Still does not make sense.

3 weeks ago '15        #90
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Enfermo said
I have 997.1 c2s cabriolet and stick. Got it for the low.

Stick is so much fun :)

Best car i ever had. Not the fastest but something about an NA car. A gt or gt3 997 would be a dream come true. One day hopefully.

Would love to get a 997.2 C2s next. Those are the ones to get. Engine is rock solid and the next affordable 911 i could realistically get.
997.2 is so nice, man. I probably wonít get another one, just because I like to switch it up, but it was a great car. I drive mine a lot when I had it.

Props on your 997.1. Iíve heard great things about them. Heard they are a little bit more visceral than the .2 cars.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #91
zzxxccvvbb 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$671 | Props total: 1357 1357
Hope he at least takes it on the track.

Go 25mph over the speed limit here and they impound your car for a week...

3 weeks ago '07        #92
PurpleKush 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,209 | Props total: 5754 5754
homie trying to keep up with the Jones's

3 weeks ago '13        #93
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,979 | Props total: 10226 10226
 jjwms33 said
Most gt porsches dont depreciate like that. Most cars depreciate but it's a myth that all of em do. Just like all real estate doesnt appreciate
It's very rare that a car appreciates in value.

So the a*sumption that a car will depreciate in value is a solid a*sumption.

3 weeks ago '13        #94
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Phenom354 said
It's very rare that a car appreciates in value.

So the a*sumption that a car will depreciate in value is a solid a*sumption.
Whenever a car gets to a point where the demand is higher than the supply it appreciates. Simple economics. It eventually happens to most cars. It may take a hundred years for some, or before it even hits the market for others. So it's not a solid a*sumption. Should you be buying cars and holding waiting on appreciation in a hundred years. I wouldn't. There are better investments in my opinion. Most of the muscle cars of the 60s and 70s depreciated at one point. Try to buy one now. Depending on availability u are looking into 6 figures easily.u can't just a*sume they all appreciate or depreciate when they dnt.

3 weeks ago '13        #95
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,979 | Props total: 10226 10226
 jjwms33 said
Whenever a car gets to a point where the demand is higher than the supply it appreciates. Simple economics. It eventually happens to most cars. It may take a hundred years for some, or before it even hits the market for others. So it's not a solid a*sumption. Should you be buying cars and holding waiting on appreciation in a hundred years. I wouldn't. There are better investments in my opinion. Most of the muscle cars of the 60s and 70s depreciated at one point. Try to buy one now. Depending on availability u are looking into 6 figures easily.u can't just a*sume they all appreciate or depreciate when they dnt.
Simple economics is that most cars appreciate in value? Some cars from that era have appreciated. Some.

The vast amounts of sh*t cars from that era have no demand. You're targeting certain cars in mind.

If you think that any number of cars that have appreciated by even a half of percentage compared to the amount of actual cars that have depreciated and continue to do so then I don't know what to tell you.

The amount of Toyota Camrys or Carollas on the road right now their depreciation outweighs the appreciation of X amount of old cars.

3 weeks ago '13        #96
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Phenom354 said
Simple economics is that most cars appreciate in value? Some cars from that era have appreciated. Some.

The vast amounts of sh*t cars from that era have no demand. You're targeting certain cars in mind.

If you think that any number of cars that have appreciated by even a half of percentage compared to the amount of actual cars that have depreciated and continue to do so then I don't know what to tell you.

The amount of Toyota Camrys or Carollas on the road right now their depreciation outweighs the appreciation of X amount of old cars.
The percentage doesnt matter. I was just explaining why "all cars depreciate" is not a safe a*sumption as you say. The all dont.

3 weeks ago '17        #97
dubsax 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 29691 29691
 Tiger Wood said
Only if 1) ALL your stocks go down the drain at the same time and 2) for some reason youíre too stupid to sell on the way down or 3) the market tanks in one day, the day after you bought in and therefore have no profits as cushion.
they dont trade or know how to include a stop loss.
I OCO bracket all my trades with a stop loss and a trailing stop.
I re adjust the stop losses every few days upwards if it gains and the trailing stop is set above resistance.

doing this mean that you dont give unrealized profits back and make trading on margin worth while.
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #98
sofreshgfx 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 56 56
 FukHowYouFeel said
Porsche GT3. $157K sticker, $58K down, and $1,600/month for 6 years. Lazy motherfu*ker.

my broke a*s ain't got time to watch that entire video thanks fam
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #99
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,874 | Props total: 1846 1846
Not worth it imo but do you playa

3 weeks ago '15        #100
AlmightySae 
space
space
$1,495 | Props total: 1799 1799
 MsMarySon said
These new automatic transmissions change gears by the millisecond. Thereís no way a human could change gears as fast. It makes them quicker than cars of the past
It could change gears faster but you donít have control of the gears. Unless youíre talking about a car having paddle shifters. Idk all I know is thereís nothing like the feel of driving a manual vs an auto.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  39
them shorts can't fit all that ass
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+111online now  31
That time even Eminem couldnt save 50 from the lyrical ass whoopin
128 comments
1 day ago