Monthly Payment on a New Porsche 911 GT3

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '15        #51
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,862 | Props total: 50930 50930
 mrep3 said
I used to feel this way until I drove a car with real paddles, yo that sh*t is a different world no human can shift as fast as these cars now. Stick is really outdated technology.
I understand that. I still enjoy driving a manual.

4 weeks ago '12        #52
Jay buckets 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 119 119
Itís sounds like this guy is up too his eye balls in debit. Maybe there is something Iím not understanding here but it doesnít feel right.

4 weeks ago '15        #53
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 dinono10 said
Over here in UK. Got a mr2 spyder in red. Modded subtly.. Looks like a poor man's porsche.

Mid engine. 35 mpg. Cost £3000 to buy, reliable as fu*k.

Overpaying morgage /got investments.. I'll get a Porsche one day. When I do I'll buy it outright

Few more things to do to the car but parts are cheap as it's a cheap car.

[pic - click to view]

Thatís a great little car, man. Respect.
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #54
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 marcusaka50 said
Jeep wrangler Rubicon

Porsche 911

Corvette

I'm done with with cars ..maybe a BMW m class 5 series..depending on my money....i love cars but I got my favorites
Did you really just mix BMW and Mercedes naming conventions?

4 weeks ago '15        #55
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Jay buckets said
Itís sounds like this guy is up too his eye balls in debit. Maybe there is something Iím not understanding here but it doesnít feel right.
Doesnít seem like that to me. Not sure how you gathered that from the video. He seems financially sound.

4 weeks ago '14        #56
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,668 | Props total: 19303 19303
 jasperfect said
Watching a video to get one number makes you not lazy?
Joking, man. Lighten the fu*k up.

4 weeks ago '06        #57
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$33,493 | Props total: 15872 15872
 Teddy KGB said
Did you really just mix BMW and Mercedes naming conventions?
Different strokes for different folks

4 weeks ago '15        #58
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 marcusaka50 said
Different strokes for different folks
I donít see how that saying applies to the situation.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #59
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I donít see how that saying applies to the situation.
You like what you like

4 weeks ago '15        #60
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 marcusaka50 said
You like what you like
Ok, I didnít realize what was going on here. You got me.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #61
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Ok, I didnít realize what was going on here. You got me.
The classic battle between Benz and BMW is eternal

4 weeks ago '18        #62
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$399 | Props total: 978 978
 Teddy KGB said
Thatís a great little car, man. Respect.
Thanks my g to be honest it's very feminine looking so I've got somethings in mind of going to change. But the Handling of the car is second to none as it weighs less than a tonne so although it's only 140 brake horsepower it's fairly quick and handles like it's on rails.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #63
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 14834 14834
1,600 600 of that better get going to a bad bi*ch apartment with a pu**y puddle in her air mattress waitin for to pull up.

3 weeks ago '15        #64
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,534 | Props total: 8102 8102
 slayer2020 said
(1) borrowing from broker vs bank - irrelevant - still borrowing. Let’s not lose ourselves in semantics.

(2) I made no point regarding the likelihood of a recession - that is your straw man argument. I merely demonstrated the vulnerability of the vlogger’s downpayment/payment methodology and let the reader draw her own conclusion. It is somewhat telling that you jumped immediately to defending against a prospective recession/crash. Some say it’s coming whether you believe it or not - gee, I wonder the when the last time a republican president cut taxes, failed to monitor markets, and threatened then entered war? I wonder how the markets held up there.
No your not borrowing on margin from a bank. Lol.

You are aware money is still made during a recession I even gave you an example thru vxx. This is what I do man. I’m not trying to sound like a d*ck but I do this everyday. If I went to the bank and asked to borrow money for an investment they would laugh at me. Margin is totally different and the amount isndeteremnxed is determined based on fees and how diversified your portfolio is.

You basically saying making a charge on a credit card is like using margin thru a broker. Makes zero sense.

3 weeks ago '09        #65
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1789 1789
 Fantastic said
No your not borrowing on margin from a bank. Lol.

You are aware money is still made during a recession I even gave you an example thru vxx. This is what I do man. I’m not trying to sound like a d*ck but I do this everyday. If I went to the bank and asked to borrow money for an investment they would laugh at me. Margin is totally different and the amount isndeteremnxed is determined based on fees and how diversified your portfolio is.

You basically saying making a charge on a credit card is like using margin thru a broker. Makes zero sense.

No I’m saying borrowing is borrowing regardless - however, to your point, I’d be willing to bet that borrowing from bank v broker (he doesn’t quite designate from where he received his *loan*) yields materially different results in a recession or market collapse. That is the point. The risk involved in borrowing generally, the risk involved in borrowing from a broker, the risk involved in expecting returns on money withheld and traded upon, all compound in an unstable market, which I wouldn’t say we are not going to experience in the near future/next 6 years. I’m not saying the vlogger is wrong, Im saying that an unsophisticated car purchaser will lose his life savings/destroy his credit playing this *game*. Which is foolish if you have the money. Point being, leave the super cars/high priced purchase alone altogether until you can purchase it cash. I know ma t people who do so and would have it no other way.

3 weeks ago '15        #66
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
 slayer2020 said
No I’m saying borrowing is borrowing regardless - however, to your point, I’d be willing to bet that borrowing from bank v broker (he doesn’t quite designate from where he received his *loan*) yields materially different results in a recession or market collapse. That is the point. The risk involved in borrowing generally, the risk involved in borrowing from a broker, the risk involved in expecting returns on money withheld and traded upon, all compound in an unstable market, which I wouldn’t say we are not going to experience in the near future/next 6 years. I’m not saying the vlogger is wrong, Im saying that an unsophisticated car purchaser will lose his life savings/destroy his credit playing this *game*. Which is foolish if you have the money. Point being, leave the super cars/high priced purchase alone altogether until you can purchase it cash. I know ma t people who do so and would have it no other way.
So if you could make money from the market crashing why would you waste 100k when you can use that to make profits. What the dude is saying makes perfect sense.

This is the easiest Explanation would you rather invest your money into yourself or your money into a depreciating a*set? In your case since you would rather invest money into a depreciating a*set. Your reasoning is fear of recession which is understandable. His reasoning is he can still profit off a recession which is completely and if not easier to make profit off then a bull run. Billion dollar Companies do this all the time. They will instead invest money into corporate buybacks instead of actually paying off their loans. Now why would they keep that cash and spend it on stock purchases instead of paying off their debt?? Do some research and get back to me on why a company like apple would rather keep their debt then pay it off.

Good talk too I’m not trying to be negative or anything.

Last edited by Fantastic; 05-27-2019 at 03:54 PM..

3 weeks ago '15        #67
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
This is a very advanced way of looking at financials so I can understand the rationale thinking here for average people.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #68
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,474 | Props total: 13765 13765
this dude in sports management?

3 weeks ago '09        #69
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,716 | Props total: 2550 2550
 Teddy KGB said
No stick shift, no buy.

I miss my 997 C4S. I kind of want a 964 next instead of a newer model.
Youíre crazy gt3 is in a different league

3 weeks ago '15        #70
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Toss said
Youíre crazy gt3 is in a different league
No sh*t. Where did I say they were in the same league?

3 weeks ago '04        #71
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$6,050 | Props total: 4293 4293
i think 1600 a month is light work if u consider u will really enjoy a gt3 and just look at that only (meaning, its inconsequential how there exists much faster electric cars on the road, or how this car will depreciate faster than your 72 months payment schedule, for example)

its of course all relative to how much u bringing in every month and how much debt u have on the house, etc.

3 weeks ago '11        #72
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 634 634
$1,600 a month?

Complete and utter waste of money for an inferior automobile

Test drive a Tesla and you will never want to drive a gas car again

Model 3 Peformance costs less

- Quicker
- Sleeker
- Better handling
- Charge at home and wake up with full charge
- Autopilot
- Drive a revolutionary vehicle transitioning the auto industry forever
- Tesla is the future and porsche is the past
- Way cheaper to charge than use finite dinosaur fuel
- You save money driving a Tesla
- Porsche is an ancient relic that pollutes the road you drive

Put your mouth over your tailpipe while your gas car is running and tell me that you like the fumes coming out of it. That pollutes our air while you drive around your slow noisy gas guzzler.

Meanwhile, Tesla drives around no tailpipe, silent, silky smooth drivetrain, instant power at any time using electricity and will smoke any loud noisy car and embarrass it.

It is 2019. Gas cars... we off that

Driving a gas car today is like riding a horse

Eventually, everyone will be driving an electric car. Majority of people are stuck in their ways and are in denial about EV's. Not forever though. Slowly but surely the ones in denial will convert.

All it takes is a test drive

3 weeks ago '09        #73
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fantastic said
So if you could make money from the market crashing why would you waste 100k when you can use that to make profits. What the dude is saying makes perfect sense.

This is the easiest Explanation would you rather invest your money into yourself or your money into a depreciating a*set? In your case since you would rather invest money into a depreciating a*set. Your reasoning is fear of recession which is understandable. His reasoning is he can still profit off a recession which is completely and if not easier to make profit off then a bull run. Billion dollar Companies do this all the time. They will instead invest money into corporate buybacks instead of actually paying off their loans. Now why would they keep that cash and spend it on stock purchases instead of paying off their debt?? Do some research and get back to me on why a company like apple would rather keep their debt then pay it off.

Good talk too I’m not trying to be negative or anything.

No where in this video does he state that he will make money on crashed markets. Indeed, many sophisticated (much more than him and maybe even you) players lost money at each and every market crash. Why? Because they didn’t know it was coming and/or lacked the proper investment channels to cease the correct opportunity in the proper industry in time. You mischaracterize my words quite often and make a*sumptions that lose/have lost a lot of people money.

Again, let’s be clear. I believe that the 58k as well as any other money that would have been financed, would better be spent building a*sets. Paying for a depreciating a*set on borrowed money simply isn’t a smart move. Many wealthy people would agree. Why not just forgo the depreciating a*set? Let alone make a blog about how you did it. Make a vlog on selling a tech firm and I’ll be all ears.

Last edited by slayer2020; 05-27-2019 at 08:28 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #74
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Chrispy said
Then you still have to refuel, repair, insure that all while its losing tens of thousands of dollars a year depreciating. Dont go broke trying to look rich.
This. And donít lie to yourself about how borrowing money with interest is a smart investment strategy when you could have forgone the purchase of the depreciating a*set altogether while making more money off of YOUR principal.

3 weeks ago '16        #75
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 2397 2397
 MsMarySon said
These new automatic transmissions change gears by the millisecond. There’s no way a human could change gears as fast. It makes them quicker than cars of the past
Yup but only relevant if you track it, which, let’s be honest, few people ever will.

Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  37
That time even Eminem couldnt save 50 from the lyrical ass whoopin
124 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+113online now  32
Image(s) inside That Healthy Butt
63 comments
1 day ago