Monthly Payment on a New Porsche 911 GT3

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '19        #101
maranello550 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 125 125
 Kingme said
If you have to make monthly payments to buy a super car, you probably shouldn't buy it.
Dude it depends on the type of payment plan.Most cars on the road are on a payment plan and most owners of luxury and exotic cars are on some type of payment plan.I agree that it should not extend over 2 or 3 years and your deposit should pay off at least 25 percent of the cars value with little to no interest.
The issue is when people are not able to negotiate a good deal and hence in why they get fu*ked over as they end up losing money and still paying well over the original sticker price despite the car losing over 25 percent of its value.
Another thing,even if the cars appreciate they still cost money to maintain.At least with a supercar it does not driven daily.A low mileage gt3 should not lose t much value when compared to an s63.

2 weeks ago '16        #102
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,649 | Props total: 3189 3189
 Kingme said
If you have to make monthly payments to buy a super car, you probably shouldn't buy it.
Broke boi thinking..

You never pay full cash for a expensive car or anything . Say for instance you want to buy a 200k house mortgage $1500 a month ,would you pay cash 200k or take out a mortgage

Mortgage is smart because you can put that 200k in a interest account and draw maybe 10% a year and that is 20k annually that will pay your 18k a year mortgage (@$1500 a month) plus you will have 2k left to splurge with or pay back in the mortgage. So now the bank is actually paying your house could be the same bank that gave you the loan lol

2 weeks ago '04        #103
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,800 | Props total: 2646 2646
 Itsjustmefools said
Mortgage is smart because you can put that 200k in a interest account and draw maybe 10% a year and that is 20k annually that will pay your 18k a year mortgage (@$1500 a month) plus you will have 2k left to splurge with or pay back in the mortgage. So now the bank is actually paying your house could be the same bank that gave you the loan lol
Bruh ain't no bank paying that much interest tho. If so, please enlighten us as to which one does. I personally buy everything I can in cash. Just a habit I suppose but feels good knowing i actually own something.

2 weeks ago '07        #104
240ka 60 heat pts60
space
space
$24,987 | Props total: 8707 8707
GT3s appreciate with value you. Pretty sure hes going to make a profit if/when he sells it

2 weeks ago '16        #105
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,649 | Props total: 3189 3189
 Tha754kid said
Bruh ain't no bank paying that much interest tho. If so, please enlighten us as to which one does. I personally buy everything I can in cash. Just a habit I suppose but feels good knowing i actually own something.
Investments accounts not bank accounts .
+1   

1 week ago '04        #106
shortz 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 3054 3054
 P DRILLA said
more than my mortgage
Hahahaha broke n*gga my mortgage is 2300.

Nah my rent is

I'm poor too...I need to move out Cali and use my 30k in savings and get a house

1 week ago '05        #107
raymondfrdrck 2 heat pts
space
space
$358 | Props total: 359 359
He sparked my interest

4 days ago '19        #108
bressman 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 86 86
thats hella bread fam. coulda bought a murcielago. they look way better and pretty soon will start to appreciate too..just like the diablo

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  37
That time even Eminem couldnt save 50 from the lyrical ass whoopin
124 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+113online now  32
Image(s) inside That Healthy Butt
63 comments