most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
lol this guys sucha clown
 08-12-2012, 01:37 PM         #202
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I could see this coming from a mile away after seeing them together on Hard Knocks. They just got that vibe that they are bored unless some drama sh*t is going on. That's all this sh*t is, 10 mill they're fu*king each others brains out the next time they see each other. I hate bi*ches like this, they want to live out a movie and sh*t. She's s3xy though.

Fins Lost like always

You know it's bad when PFT and Mike Florio are complementing the Jags' fans and attendance because Miami's is so trash (as I've been saying for the past 2-3 years.)

Jags tho....
 5 years ago '11        #203
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Lol got Chad Johnson name dob and ssn out there, home address . TMZ about to be sued .
 5 years ago '11        #204
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

...fkn
 5 years ago '05        #205
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
Domestics r bullsh*t I got into an argument with my girl bout a month ago decided to go for a walk and while I'm walking on the street got picked up. Spent a night in jail because she said I threatend her and there's no bail for domestics so I had to wait a whole day for the court date. Got out and she dropped it good news it's not on my record bad news I spent a night in jail for bulksh*t and nothing happened to her our justice system can be fu*ked up sometimes
 5 years ago '11        #206
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 2457 2457
i was wondering why yall had those antwain walker pics up.. haha i just remembered.. but seriously
 5 years ago '05        #207
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

This gotta be the ONLY n*gga that would get locked up for headbutting a broad. Really dude?
 5 years ago '05        #208
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15803 15803
 therealmtg said:
Domestics r bullsh*t I got into an argument with my girl bout a month ago decided to go for a walk and while I'm walking on the street got picked up. Spent a night in jail because she said I threatend her and there's no bail for domestics so I had to wait a whole day for the court date. Got out and she dropped it good news it's not on my record bad news I spent a night in jail for bulksh*t and nothing happened to her our justice system can be fu*ked up sometimes
Please tell me your not with that chick anymore. I dare a chick pull a stunt like that on me, on some bullsh*t charge. I'm kicking her to the curb.
 5 years ago '12        #209
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 aclockworkred71 said:
That is what domestic violence in USA is buddy, and depending on the state they will pick it up and charge regardless of what she says (but if they are married she can BS them to drop it, requires $$$ on chad's part). This goes for guys like me and you though, he is rich and popular so he won't get anything but fines to the court and her.

If he had a regular job he would be fired, taken for tons of cash, locked for a short bit, sh*tty probation, fines, and classes for months. He will be dropping passes week 1, well godell will suspend him for a few weeks actually.
oh i know, i been in county, and there is always a gang of dudes there with that DV charge, so i know its a motherfu*ker.

This bi*ch evelyn is going the whole way too, they said she went into the station and did a taped statement, and is pressing charges to the fullest. i kind of doubt he is droppin passes week 1, i doubt he is on the team.
 5 years ago '05        #210
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 Killamike79 said:
Please tell me your not with that chick anymore. I dare a chick pull a stunt like that on me, on some bullsh*t charge. I'm kicking her to the curb.
Nah I had to play nice for a week or so after though to make sure she went through with dropping the charges. After everything got settled I put her on permanent ignore not even going take the chance no pus*y is worth getting locked up. She sent me to jail once I have no reson to believe she wouldn't do it again.
 5 years ago '06        #211
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18982 18982
 Everest said:
women are trouble....hard to find a down broad these days....why don't they make em like the old days...
certain women have ALWAYS been trouble kid... since the beginning of time..

there's good ones... bad ones, and ones that are just plain evil... just like men...
 5 years ago '12        #212
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #213
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #214
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Should never married that reality hoe because she's about that money. Need to let that bi*ch starve on that Basketball Wives bullsh*t reality VH1 money. That hoe about to cost him his career, and the Dolphins dropped him the next day after his arrest.

Some cold blooded sh*t right there.
 5 years ago '06        #215
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 therealmtg said:
Nah I had to play nice for a week or so after though to make sure she went through with dropping the charges. After everything got settled I put her on permanent ignore not even going take the chance no pus*y is worth getting locked up. She sent me to jail once I have no reson to believe she wouldn't do it again.
I salute you!
 5 years ago '04        #216
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4068 4068
On one hand i think these teams need to stop playing with these men and stop being so soft and giving them 18 different chances . On the other hand Chad just a cut up has no history of trouble (that i know of) kinda sucks for him . But hey its there business there decission .
 5 years ago '10        #217
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678

[pic - click to view]

all Chad's fault for marrying that wild a.ss loud mouthed bi*ch. he knew hoe she was b4 he chose and married her. hate to admit this but this is a reason why brothers sell out n marry white gals.

unknown mutant said:
new reports state, Ocho found the condoms and receipt
too many stories about this

rek0nize said:
Said he will do pr0n if he gets cut from the Dolphins.
frank lotion boyz on deck with the lotion

BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Chad is a chill a.ss dude, Evelyn must've pushed his buttons, period.....I use to be so against a man puttin his hands on a woman, but if u put yo hands on a man be prepared to get hit like one and some of these ratchet hoes derserve it!......And I would teach my daughters the same, if ur gonna hit....put it all out there, and be ready for the consequences.

Edit: Thank god I was blessed with hands.....Im going down swinging.....literally. ;)
shocked yean get roasted and called a dumb a.ss woman hater. But thats real tho. Women bossn up like men to men is I'm to the point where Im tired of seeing these chicks acting like men with eachother.
 5 years ago '08        #218
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
dayum brah chad a real a.ss n*gga so i feel for the homie.......him and evelyn shouldve squashed that sh*t at their house.....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy