most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
He'd dunk all over y'all in shape' bxn*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #42
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 sho 2010 said:
deron williams do got that chubby cheeks look like caramelo don't me
 6 years ago '12        #43
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
He was fat in the beginning of this season, he slimmed up during the winter.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 timdog said:
get your team involved
He is not a pg or like you lbj d!ck sliders like to call it... A facilitator! Carmelo is a scorer... A better scorer than LBJ and Wade... People get that sh*t confused!
 6 years ago '10        #45
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 kiddalex said:
Dude probably getting high , eating a 20 piece from McDonald's , 2 filet of fishes , a shake and 4 apple pies , while getting head from LaLa right now.

:cool-smiley-009:

I would do the same sh*t too
 6 years ago '04        #46
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940

[pic - click to view]

How is that trash a sandwich?
 6 years ago '05        #47
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 timdog said:
shooting the ball 31 times in a game is putting in work

LOL did u watch the games or just look at the box scores... He was the main focus of there defense and put up 77 points in two games... Did bron do that Melo got the same amount of rings then lebron. plus Jr smith shoot 3-20 almost every game... Lin a hoe 85 % and cant play he just wants to get paid mare cant stay on the court smith back and they need a true PG finals they will be
 6 years ago '11        #48
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
He was puttin' in work in the playoffs for the team..
He could use more stamina and coordination tho. His reflexes need to be sharpened.
 6 years ago '12        #49
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Cmon with enough with the agenda threads

Anti-Kobe/Lakers threads, Anti-Melo/Knicks threads, Anti-Bulls threads, only bigging up the Heat & Bron?
wtf the heat def get hate on here... i gotta say boxden for the most part has an even distribution of hate/love for the bigger basketball markets
 6 years ago '08        #50
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,922 | Props total: 3667 3667
It's the drinking.
 6 years ago '05        #51
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 marcusaka50 said:
melo played his heart this playoff in shape or out shape.

get that man a squad around him.
werd i totally agree! but at the same time we did lose a few guys in lin and shump they're not big time but can still make a diff in the game and can help melo out, cant wait til next season, full season, games spread out better, lin can possibly start the season and im sure we could possibly make some moves in the off season that will help, and hopefully less injuries with a normal sched
 6 years ago '04        #52
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3166 3166
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas look at Melo frame and a.ssume he's outta shape. A outta shape n*gga can't score like he do.
yea tell that to antoine walker i watched him a young paul pierce almost make it to the
finals and he was def out of shape the same goes for when he was in Miami won a ring
being out of shape melo cant be out of weight and not have a team around him see what i did there
 6 years ago '11        #53
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
n*ggas defending melo must be MELO stans not KNICK FANS. big difference. melo took 31 shots and had 1 a.ssist. played 45 minutes and had 1 a.ssist. miss me with that " melo played his heart out, he got no help" bullszhit. this dude played 45 minutes in game 3 and took 26 shots had 1 a.ssist again. so thats 2 games where he played 45 minutes and managed to get 1 a.ssist. this dude live to shoot and thats it fam. stop making excuses for this n*gga. Go look at his stats. he aint making nobody better. even with shump and amare healthy he wasnt doing sh*t but shooting. he had 2 a.ssists in game 2. cmon son he stay with the ball in his hands. somebody need to sit his azz down and explain that if you gonna be controlling the ball u gonna need to get your TEAMMATES INVOLVED.

whats the sense of taking all those shots if you leaving amare out in the cold? amare played 43 minutes in game 2 and he only took 9 shots. Melo can keep shooting 30 times a game all he want, but teams will continue to do what miami did and win easy (let melo shoot shoot shoot jumpers jumpers, contested jumpers).. because unless melo can score 100 pts all that shooting is retarded.

amare came back for game 4 with a cast on his hand and dropped 20 and 12 and took just a few shots. Note thats the only game NY won. even in that game melo was hogging the ball.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
bottom line the team overall seem out of shape if you ask me
 6 years ago '06        #55
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 ChickzNKickz said:
Last time I checked Zach Randolph was still giving n*ggaz buckets and they say he's fat...

They say Durant is too skinny and he needs to hit the gym....

n*ggaz blow this "out of shape sh*t" outta proportion.. Every athlete isn't going to have the prototype muscular physique. They can be any shape, as long as they can maximize their skill sets..
ex-fu*kin-actly!

im startin to hate these closet homos on bx.. worried bout n*ggas heights, weights, shapes.. man ... sh*t makes me sad to think other men really worried bout this sh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940
 iCON-8 said:
ex-fu*kin-actly!

im startin to hate these closet homos on bx.. worried bout n*ggas heights, weights, shapes.. man ... sh*t makes me sad to think other men really worried bout this sh*t..
something we can agree on...

you bi*ch a.ss!! just playin fam but really tho... dudes homo as fu*k these days, soundin like women.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
it should be " Melo denies running around in the Ritz Carlton Denver with random jumpoffs" i saw his a.ss about 5 times with bi*ches that DEF WERE NOT LaLa. Ol' 3 in the mornin random a.ss jumpoffs nailin n*gga.
 6 years ago '11        #58
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 iCON-8 said:
ex-fu*kin-actly!

Ikr.. BX act like u gotta have an even hairline to be a better athlete or some sh*t.
 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM         #59
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Last time I checked Zach Randolph was still giving n*ggaz buckets and they say he's fat...

They say Durant is too skinny and he needs to hit the gym....

n*ggaz blow this "out of shape sh*t" outta proportion.. Every athlete isn't going to have the prototype muscular physique. They can be any shape, as long as they can maximize their skill sets..
but is zach randolph scorin 30-40 a night?

is he considered top 5 in the nba?

is he the so called best scorer in the league?

no

nobody gives a muthafu*k about zach randolph

we talkin bout top echelon muthafu*kas so quit dat duck tale

Last edited by Minister; 05-12-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy