most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
that was a greayt read
 6 years ago '05        #182
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
FREE BUCK!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #183
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 250 250
 Athavan 789 said:

Master P responded to 50 Cent’s poke shots in a very powerful letter:
There are four things that differentiate me from artists like Curtis Jackson. One, I can honestly admit that I was once part of the problem.

Two, I don’t want my son to grow up and be like me. I want him to be better and do better – and that is why he is taking the time to pursue a college degree.

Three, money don’t make me, I make money. My goal is to educate our people in building generational wealth and knowing how important it is to own real estate.

Four, I’m a TRUE entrepreneur; my boss is God not Jimmy Iovine. From one brother to another, if you misunderstand my purpose you could always pick up the phone or talk to me in person. I’m trying to be part of the solution not the problem. The media thrive on entertaining, especially the negativity no matter what the cost. I’m praying for the brothers that are lost out there.
one of the reasons i got mad Respect for Master P
 6 years ago '10        #184
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 JayThunder said:
ja rule WINS!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #185
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 2519 2519
really good read. is there a source cause i want to put this sh*t on my blog.
 6 years ago '08        #186
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 ghost213 said:
co-sign

About that article o n the 1st page....... That’s the biggest piece of BS that I've read lol WTF was that....Groupie Loveeeee

Straight BS the powers that be turned Game against him, turned Young Buck against him. No I think you would find 50's attitude of "nobody can do what they want accept me" everybody must beef with everybody I beef with even if it is not real beef, after all he squashed most of them lol.

If anybody has been blackballed on G-Unit it is Young Buck. Young Buck has been blackballed by 50 cent for the last 5 years WORSE than anybody else I can think of in the hip hop game. lol and 50 used to be that n*gga whining about Ja Rule tried to blackball his a.ss and yet 50 is doing the worse blackballing in the game to Young Buck who he used to say was like his little brother in interviews.

When 50 squashed the beef with D Block that he started he told Styles P that he” would never stop a man from feeding their child”. This the same n*gga that won’t let Young Buck release any official record and has contributed to countless problems for Young Buck. The n*gga is in Bankruptcy and still cannot release anything officially. 50 a snake a.ss n*gga and I will laugh when karma hits his snake a.ss. The n*gga is a snake, a calculated snake, like he said before he plays chess not checkers.

50 has turned crews against each other, he had Dipset break up for a while when he got at Jim Jones and Juels Santana to hang with him and do concerts with him while beefing with Camron.

When 50 was beefing with Fat Joe he got Rah Digga up on stage and was dissing Fat Joe over him not letting Rah Digga sign with G-Unit, yet back in these times Eminem was doing records with Fat Joe and 50 kept his bi*ch mouth shut.

How is 50 blackballed by the way I see him on those white TV programs quite often. I dont even know the names of those shows....the ones for middle america
50s a street cat.. you people forget that. Buck came up under 50, he would be nothing without 50, then he decides to bi*ch about not paying his taxes, which 50 already paid TWICE for him, 50 said no more and he goes off and disses the dudes he came up with? THATS HOE sh*t, you dont do that.. i wouldnt let him eat either.. fu*k a disloyal dude

and you talking about he turned crews against each other.. so what? he took the weak links and made them act a fool in his favor, u should be mad at dipset and rah digga for being such disloyal clowns

yall dudes are so sensitive
 6 years ago '05        #187
EL CAPO 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
You n*ggas got too much time on your hands fif just fell off.
 6 years ago '10        #188
space
space
 Tonero said:
really good read. is there a source cause i want to put this sh*t on my blog.
 6 years ago '10        #189
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 cuddyduce said:
50s a street cat.. you people forget that. Buck came up under 50, he would be nothing without 50, then he decides to bi*ch about not paying his taxes, which 50 already paid TWICE for him, 50 said no more and he goes off and disses the dudes he came up with? THATS HOE sh*t, you dont do that.. i wouldnt let him eat either.. fu*k a disloyal dude

and you talking about he turned crews against each other.. so what? he took the weak links and made them act a fool in his favor, u should be mad at dipset and rah digga for being such disloyal clowns

yall dudes are so sensitive
#trill sh*t u clowns read this ..
 6 years ago '12        #190
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
I still wonder how everyone who says Karma believe that means something in his case?.
If Karma is making millions upon millions with business, Being on T.V damn near everyday, and making even more millions off touring and features. Then that is the kind of Karma most people would accept with ease. He fell of musically and it's no way around that..

From what I understand 50 trying to be loyal by not just sh*tting on interscope.
He has one album left to do on that label and if he wanted to could just make it a greatest hits CD then be done with them. Instead he trying to make real album out of respect.

G-unit done as the main talents out. I just can't say a group that sell out concerts worldwide is finished. Once again if that is Karma it's the kindest form of it I have ever seen..

Suge Knight is what most would say real Karma look like.
 6 years ago '06        #191
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
Me n my men were just talking bout this..good read
 04-11-2012, 08:51 PM         #192
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this article had some good points
like the headphones thing causing a rift which may have led to him being further blackballed
but there was also some sh*t that was written
like "they made game turn against him"
thats some dumb a.ss sh*t
50 turned against game because he was doing songs with ppl he was beefing with
 6 years ago '09        #193
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
50 cent was blackballing artists for no reason back in the day, he made that entire Interscope building hard to work at, dissing jada and fat joe JUST BECAUSE they did a record with ja AFTER he destroyed Ja's career

if 50 was getting blackballed i would call that karma

plus he got out of pocket, 50 went on tirades sh*tting on jimmy iovine acting like he's equal to iovine..iovine a boss...50 was a worker but he was so big at the time he couldnt see that, but now he does

plus he was fukking up dre's money, now dre maiking records with The Game and taking pics with rick ross in the studio but wont throw 50 a fukking beat.....karma is a bi*ch
 04-15-2012, 10:35 AM         #194
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif is a d!ck fu*k him
 6 years ago '10        #195
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
I'm glad his karma is haunting him.
how many times have u commented on this thread? atleast 30 times?

Last edited by A.Dot789; 04-22-2012 at 12:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy