most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
all i am saying is that i have never heard of any of these bi*ches products.. maybe they have funding and that is all they have.. why didnt they attach the figures for success for all of these business interests? this venture pulled in X_____ dollars, she grossed X_____ dollars last year. these cats just throw them a bone to start a business while they go out and fu*k bi*ches after shows on tour.. all i am saying is that, they should be doing more with their resources, bunch of no name a.ss ventures if you ask me. toya's garb store doesn't even have a website, the only relevant artist that jazzy jeff's girl manages is krs-one who everyone knows doesnt do anything for numbers anymore, tiny has a fume filled nail salon that you can drink at. bunch of fu*king genius business people that we are looking at here, you guys were right.

Last edited by Philly B; 10-26-2011 at 03:53 PM..
 10-26-2011, 03:48 PM         #22
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayBuryYa said:
Shady how they talked about Diggy but didn't mention that JoJo tries to rap too. That n*gga just can't win for sh*t.
JoJo stays losing
 10-26-2011, 03:57 PM         #23
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where Kim K at?
 6 years ago '07        #24
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
that's nice for these hoes oops i mean wives lol
 10-26-2011, 04:05 PM         #25
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give these women some credit damn. fu*kin hating a.ss bums
 6 years ago '04        #26
govt slaves 10 heat pts10
space
space
$393 | Props total: 8 8
that was garbage.....those chicks aint doing sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #27
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 stl12188 said:
all i am saying is that i have never heard of any of these bi*ches products.. maybe they have funding and that is all they have.. why didnt they attach the figures for success for all of these business interests? this venture pulled in X_____ dollars, she grossed X_____ dollars last year. these cats just throw them a bone to start a business while they go out and fu*k bi*ches after shows on tour.. all i am saying is that, they should be doing more with their resources, bunch of no name a.ss ventures if you ask me. toya's garb store doesn't even have a website, the only relevant artist that jazzy jeff's girl manages is krs-one who everyone knows doesnt do anything for numbers anymore, tiny has a fume filled nail salon that you can drink at. bunch of fu*king genius business people that we are looking at here, you guys were right.

6 years ago '04        #28
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i think the point is most people expected to come in here and see names of chicks that built something from the ground up. yeah its not easy to start a successful business even if you got the money, but lets be serious, if your in any way related to a famous rapper, opening up a nail salon isnt too risky. on top of the fact they didnt mention if any had been successful. its not hate, but theres definitely a difference between raising your own capital and coming up with an original business venture, than taking some handout from your husband and opening a store. seems like every basketball/rap wife has a book/clothing line/perfume something. id rather read about the real entrepreneurs..wasnt luda with a chick who was pre med or a doctor or lawyer or something?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10911 10911
Well atleast some of these women are actually doing something instead of sitting around at home not doing sh*t being uselss and opening their legs.
 10-26-2011, 05:27 PM         #30
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually I salute them because at least they are not like the typical chickenhead with their hand out, and actually most of them were/are college educated but put their dreams or careers on hold to support their husband and their family. I believe Rev Run's wife has a marketing degree and I remember watching that episode of Run's House where she was working on her marketing plan for her jewelry line and when it came time to present not one person asked her was Rev Run involved.
 6 years ago '07        #31
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
Imma just put this out there......MEMPHIZ aint sh*t, why u still letting ur wife rock another n*gga name...She holding on to that "CARTER" for a reason....only to make money as being the mother or waynes child....WAYNE need to drop a court order, and make her change her name to Wright....bi*ch been divocred from wayne and she never went back to Johnson.
 10-26-2011, 07:01 PM         #32
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the Simmons family it’s impossible to keep up with the business dealings. Rev. Run’s teaming up with Tyrese to give readers a taste of “manology”, Russell has never seen a venture he didn’t like, Angela and Vanessa put their best foot forward with Pastry Shoes, and Diggy is on his hip hop hustle. Whatever’s in the air, the family matriarch decided to inhale in 2008 with the launch of Brown Sugar by Justine Simmons.
jojo not even mentioned

that lil retarded ugly baby they adopted gonna become a success before he does

Last edited by cheguevara; 10-26-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
isn't az's bi*ch a billionaire ?
 6 years ago '04        #34
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Sivraj said:
Well atleast some of these women are actually doing something instead of sitting around at home not doing sh*t being uselss and opening their legs.
yeah seriously
 6 years ago '06        #35
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #36
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Smokeen Freeman said:
I feel if I were rich and I didn't sign a prenuptial agreement and you were my judge I would be fu*ked.
prenup or not, if u helped enable them having a career by tending to the responsibilities required to having a family, then u are entitiled to the money. aint nothing free homeboy. if a bi*ch is at home, taking care of many of ur responsibilities, then that equals a check as they could have been elsewhere earning revenue. common sense my dude.
 6 years ago '04        #37
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1279 1279
 arthurmack27 said:
most of these women were with their men before the even amounted to anyone and stuck with them through thick and thin. therefore theyre entitled to a fair portion of the revenue their husbands generate and they deserve to have the right to make something for themselves. and as far as tiny, she had a flourishing career before there was even a TI. im like yall thinking most women are gold diggers, but im not naive enough to say theyre ALL that way. theyve earned their dues. so stop hating you lowlifes.

also, funding doesnt equal successful business ventures. it also takes great vision, dumbfu*ks!
and your name is mack
 6 years ago '07        #38
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15099 15099
jazz wife
 6 years ago '08        #39
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 mista_millz said:
and your name is mack
its my middle name, literally. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy