online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ugly Shanahan Stat….Fire this Man!!!!!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '11        #51
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77422 77 K  Slaps total: 10668 10 K
Sounds bad, but 90% of coaches would consider that an upgrade in comparison to their own career achievements.

2 months ago '18        #52
cyberblerd 
Props total: 60 60  Slaps total: 7 7
Kye Shanahan fits into one of the two major categories of oc. The categories are:
First category is - i am the play designer and you will play through my eyes almost completely.
Second category is - i design plays for your strengths and allow you to create

Kyle is the first type of oc. This type of oc normally puts lesser physically talented qbs out there because they they will not deviate from their system much. Kyle has consistently dealt with or put out there qbs that have lesser physical talents. This has gotten him many times. Mahomes is a great physical talent and Purdy is not. This along with the stress mahomes puts on the def contributed greatly to why sf lost

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
First trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s #Trap; starring Josh Hartnett 🤫
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+377
Video inside Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the..
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The strange things that happened in black sitcoms
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
79 comments
2 days ago