Mar 14 - Willie McCoy was asleep when killed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '12        #126
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,759 | Props total: 16586 16586
they let the family see the video, but not the attorney

that sh*t alone is sketchy as fu*k

4 days ago '18        #127
agilegorilla 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 575 575
 Soulvoyage said
If you aint one of us dont speak on our experience lil dude
Suck my d*ck

4 days ago '14        #128
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 2339 2339
 Lot17 said
Nah that ain't the way chief. What does damaging local businesses help? What does fu*kin sh*t up with violence and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damages prove? It only reinforces the false notion that we are all uncontrollable animals fueled by emotion and not reason.

f*ghting fire with fire just creates an inferno
I would agree with you usually, but you cant argue with the results,
many leaders have stated we try there way but its not working in fact it seems to have gotten worse. Our past has shown with action our concerns dont fall on deaf ears like they do now

4 days ago '05        #129
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,347 | Props total: 7162 7162
 icontrell said
1. You have no authority to determine how someone “looks” just because their experience dealing with white people has left them jaded. There are constant physical and psychological attacks on a group of people by a large number of another group of people and you want the victims to be selective about who they are mad at. Meanwhile the whole other race, the perpetrators and the innocent ones, all benefit systemically from the oppression of the other group. fu*k that.

2. You dealing with racism is equivalent to a fly buzzing around your ear , it’s annoys you, until you swat it. Racism for us is like walking around with a 50 pound boulder on your back and a shirt that says “I don’t know what happened but I probably did it just blame me”. You can’t be white and try to tell a Black Man how to feel about racism or other races.
I have had some pretty bad experiences with all types of races , so by your logic of number one It is okay for me to say racist sh*t.

Number 2 you are saying that racism is ok.

Thanks for clearing all that up.

It doesn't matter how many of you racist come out of the closet as racist it doesn't make it okay. Just because you are on a fourm spewing hate doesn't make it any less hateful or racist. Just because you are black does not give you a free pass to be racist.

4 days ago '16        #130
icontrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 3692 3692
 dasill said
I have had some pretty bad experiences with all types of races , so by your logic of number one It is okay for me to say racist sh*t.

Number 2 you are saying that racism is ok.

Thanks for clearing all that up.

It doesn't matter how many of you racist come out of the closet as racist it doesn't make it okay. Just because you are on a fourm spewing hate doesn't make it any less hateful or racist. Just because you are black does not give you a free pass to be racist.
No, you still missed the point, what you consider racism isn’t sh*t. You never experienced life where every interaction you have is underlined with unspoken tension. What you claim is a bad experience doesn’t compare to Real Deal Racism that White People will never experience. And on my 2nd point I didn’t say racism was ok, I said that you have no idea how racism feels and effects a person so you have no authority to speak on it. You never dealt with it, even if you’ve been in an obviously racist predicament white people always have the option of leaving or calling the police, youre never forced to just deal with it. You will never wonder if your son will be shot dead for reaching for his cell phone or simply running into the wrong officer on the wrong day. Racism doesn’t effect every underlying aspect of your life so no you don’t know what it is. I’m not racist, I’ve gathered too much information to be but for somebody else who experienced what I have experienced and doesn’t know about the world it will be a natural reaction to dislike your oppressor. And you being an oppressor could never understand the mindset of the oppressed hence your lack of empathy.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+247online now  51
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  28
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+98online now  21
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
271 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+98online now  21
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy