Is Dropshipping really profitable?

most viewed right now
-21  246
48 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #1
323 page views
7 comments

Rainhands 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 2628 2628
Is Dropshipping really profitable?

I'm thinking of starting a dropshipping site. I need to find me a side hustle. My regular job is fine but I want to step up and eventually buy a house. You need big bread for that.

I've been looking around the internet trying to find out whether you can really make decent money through dropshipping. Some people say yes but don't quit your day job. Others claim they're making 20 racks in a day. Others say don't bother the market is oversaturated. Further still others claim just find the right niche and you'll make bank.

Give it to me straight. Can I be successful in dropshipping without spending too much money(only want to spend a few hundred in ads)?

What are your experiences with dropshipping?
+2   

7 comments for "Is Dropshipping really profitable?"

1 week ago '19        #2
Troll God 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 306 306
Yes...

1 week ago '05        #3
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,287 | Props total: 6273 6273
It’s subjective. Most people that I know that have done it or are doing it are just barely making a profit. However if you find something that sells good that’s what you focus on and expand. You just gotta work it and find what works for you.
+1   

6 days ago '11        #4
eliwood 147 heat pts147
space
space
$36,304 | Props total: 14398 14398
Saturated market

5 days ago '04        #5
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,671 | Props total: 5848 5848
Never heard of this but I’m trying to find a second hustle myself and going to do some researching

5 days ago '10        #6
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 2599 2599
Never met a successful dropshipper
+1   

5 days ago '04        #7
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,381 | Props total: 543 543
For the most part, dropshipping is bullsh*t. You can get lucky with some items here and there but it's pretty random.

Here are my issues with dropshipping:

1. If you were the only one to have a specific item, you could make a k*lling. But if you're using a dropshipper that other people know about, they'll just sell the same items and now you got a competitor that will undercut you. If you want to sell on eBay for example, people are constantly looking at other sellers and trying to find out where they get their items.

2. Very tough to keep track of inventory. If you're knowledgeable in programming (or willing to learn how to automate some stuff), you can create something that gives you live inventory from your supplier. But even your supplier's numbers can be off. So if you sell an item that you can't get, your customers will be pissed when you tell them you have to cancel.

3. All of those people on Youtube that claim they have the secrets to dropshipping don't even make money on dropshipping themselves. They sell courses/books/videos convincing you that they know the secrets, and the gullible people will pay them for it. They also get paid by the views on Youtube. Honestly, MOST of the big Youtubers put out bullsh*t content knowing they'll get good ad Revenue.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #8
mr_underground|m 2153 heat pts2153
space
space
$24,544 | Props total: 37040 37040
it can be if you play at a high level of custom or hard to get products but for most people its not because they're dropshipping from aliexpress or something that anyone can do. so the market get saturated with bullsh*t.

as a general rule, the easier it is the harder it is to make money.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+31online now  36
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+253online now  32
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  27
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Mar 18 - Suspected Mob boss killer, had “MAGA” written on hand in Court.
28 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy