A Night Out wit Kim Kardashian & Kris (Humphries....yep that guy)

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

10 years ago '05        #1
7696 page views
37 comments

Salazar10033 
Props total: 459 459  Slaps total: 71 71
A Night Out wit Kim Kardashian & Kris (Humphries....yep that guy)

[spoiler - click to view]

Kris.....I think your name says enough

NOW READ IT b**chES

OH AND READ THE CAPTION AT THE BOTTOM THEN LOOK AT THE PIC

Kris Humphires started the night thinkin he was image

i mean you were "supposibley goin to The Darby"

and you had your hands wrapped around the finest Kardashian

Kim gets out of car with Umbrella Man ALREADY waiting and we see Kris Humphries eyes lookin like image "is Lance Romance really about to step out after my girl ANDDD before me?" (in Kris's head he's thinkin...dude thats my umbrella man. not fair!) Kim's thinking "If this was Reggie he would of stiff armed Lance Romance and been holding my hand already"

Umbrella man's job on point. Kim lookin like :insert Joan Rivers Face: Also Lance Romance is out with a quickness meanwhile Kris is getting all the clothes that were bought for him with his credit card by Kim, soaked on. (clothes bought can also be seen on Reggie Bush) Kris is feelin a little image

Umbrella Man STILL holding it down (which one of us wouldn't of traded a xeroxed copy of your dead cousins green card for his job that night) Kim lookin like she really gettin to know the medical lay of the land in New York. haha And Lance Romance brushing Kris to 3rd in line cause Umbrella Man is 2nd now image
by now Kris is feeling: image

Umbrella Man is now working his other hand with his iphone and recording Kim's a*s meanwhile doing a superb job as Umbrella Man. Its been 12 minutes but Kim walked 2 steps. Still looks bangin though. Lance Romance is adjusting to the lifestyle quickly. And then theres Kris who is : :jay:

Unbrella Man looking like he's gona win an Oscar. Now taking still pics with phone while never letting a single drop to drop on her (unless Kim asked). Lance Romance is now goin in for the waist grab to let her know he is in fact Lance Romance. It's been 30 minutes and Kim is safely out of the car and has moved 12 steps andddd Kris is hoppin back in the ride with a face of image (we can only see his shoes)

[spoiler - click to view]

that pretty much wrapped up that part of the night...

Last edited by Salazar10033; 02-09-2011 at 02:59 AM..
+3   

best
worst
37 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  39
Article inside Safemoon
371 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  20
OT EDP445 is getting exposed live as we speak (100% confi..
511 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+31online now  19
Simps give Women who made Poor choices a Safety Net
253 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside 4/20 DOGE Coin run -