Switch Lite September 20

most viewed right now
69 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #76
TreZ 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,437 | Props total: 3999 3999
 Stlouisnative said
Let's keep it a buck the switch is trash forreal i brought one for my kids and they don't even play it the games cost to much trash i might give mine away
You can give it to me, id really appreciate that
+2   

1 week ago '17        #77
SPdaGOAT 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$17,941 | Props total: 38102 38102
 cold_young_thug said
Your illiterate and hardheaded. Im telling you you can use motion controls in handheld. This isnt a debate. and it is a selling point of lets go evee, and the switch as whole. You dont know what your talkin about. You jus talking
You cant use motion controls in handheld since the joycons are attached to the system

1 week ago '04        #78
cold_young_thug 47 heat pts47
space
space
$11,238 | Props total: 4667 4667
 SPdaGOAT said
Gamecube didnt flop and the 2DS was put out in the same vein as the GBA micro. it was never meant to fly off shelves just to introduce someone to the 3DS library for cheaper, which is what the switch lite is doing. Iwata is not rolling over his grave for something Nintendo has always done.
gamecube did flop. your opinion is irrelevant, gamecube flopped commercially. stop stanning. Even THEY considered it a flop, and cold dropped support like they did the wii U. and if the switch lite is in the same vein how do you then turn around and say parents will buy it? where did u see milion of parents buying a 2ds? or a micro? How bout you go fin me a presser well nintendo is touting the sales of the 2ds. You said this sh*t was gonna sell, but You jus talk in circles contradicting yourself at every step. just like the micro, and the 2ds as you correctly stated this sh*t will hardly do anything for the bottom line. At all. 2ds sales did NOTHING for the 3ds. the micro did NOTHING for the game boy, and the lite will do NOTHING for the switch. We have never went out and bought worse version of hardware. the biggest 3ds seller was what? thats right smart guy the 3ds XL, not the sh*tty 2ds version. Like i said the OG switch will continue to outsell this crap. Only the nerdy and uninformed will buy a switch lite

1 week ago '17        #79
space
space
 cold_young_thug said
gamecube did flop. your opinion is irrelevant, gamecube flopped commercially. stop stanning. Even THEY considered it a flop, and cold dropped support like they did the wii U. and if the switch lite is in the same vein how do you then turn around and say parents will buy it? where did u see milion of parents buying a 2ds? or a micro? How bout you go fin me a presser well nintendo is touting the sales of the 2ds. You said this sh*t was gonna sell, but You jus talk in circles contradicting yourself at every step. just like the micro, and the 2ds as you correctly stated this sh*t will hardly do anything for the bottom line. At all. 2ds sales did NOTHING for the 3ds. the micro did NOTHING for the game boy, and the lite will do NOTHING for the switch. We have never went out and bought worse version of hardware. the biggest 3ds seller was what? thats right smart guy the 3ds XL, not the sh*tty 2ds version. Like i said the OG switch will continue to outsell this crap. Only the nerdy and uninformed will buy a switch lite
This is gonna sell to families for the simple fact that itís cheaper, more compact and you get the added benefit of leaving your main switch at home. The only reason I said anything about the micro is to compare to the 3ds and explain what it was to Nintendo: something they released at that particular consoleís end to get people that hadnít converted yet and didnít want to pay full price for an SP/3DS. The Switch Lite is coming out the third year of the switch and already has a selling point to families that share a switch, so thereís a good chance that people who do get the lite will buy more than one.

To mention that in the same breath as the gamecube

And nothing indicates that the gamecube was a flop. It was profitable for Nintendo and was discontinued at the same time Sony and MS moved on to their next gen. You sound really uninformed on this front, should probably shut up about this unless you can find evidence to suggest otherwise.

Iím copping a blue, yellow and pokemon edition just cause and I have no kids, what you think families thatís always f*ghting over who can play with the switch on trips gonna do?

1 week ago '04        #80
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You cant use motion controls in handheld since the joycons are attached to the system
You can use motion controls with joycons detached genius. this is WHY you dont have motion controls on the lite smart guy. Anything else you need to be corrected on?

1 week ago '17        #81
space
space
 cold_young_thug said
You can use motion controls with joycons detached genius. this is WHY you dont have motion controls on the lite smart guy. Anything else you need to be corrected on?
Joycons detached is tabletop mode, not handheld. I see where the confusion lies now
+1   

1 week ago '04        #82
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
This is gonna sell to families for the simple fact that itís cheaper, more compact and you get the added benefit of leaving your main switch at home. The only reason I said anything about the micro is to compare to the 3ds and explain what it was to Nintendo: something they released at that particular consoleís end to get people that hadnít converted yet and didnít want to pay full price for an SP/3DS. The Switch Lite is coming out the third year of the switch and already has a selling point to families that share a switch, so thereís a good chance that people who do get the lite will buy more than one.

To mention that in the same breath as the gamecube

And nothing indicates that the gamecube was a flop. It was profitable for Nintendo and was discontinued at the same time Sony and MS moved on to their next gen. You sound really uninformed on this front, should probably shut up about this unless you can find evidence to suggest otherwise.

Iím copping a blue, yellow and pokemon edition just cause and I have no kids, what you think families thatís always f*ghting over who can play with the switch on trips gonna do?
Im gonna finish this by shtting on you wiht pure facts.

1. claim - gamecube wasnt a flop.

gamecube sold 24 million units in 5 years.

the switch is currently at 35 million in 3 years. in half the time the switch has outsold the gamecube, thats called a flop. When you finish last, and own less than 25% of the market share for a generation, thats called a flop. You must be 14. Take some business classes.

And families arnt f*ghting over switches. What are u talkin about? if a fmaily needed more than one switch, they bought more then one damn switch, simple. You think millions of parents didnt buy a switch cuz it was $100 out their price range? You sound foolish. Its a cash-grab like i said, offering NOTHING, and the proof will be in the sales.

1 week ago '17        #83
space
space
 cold_young_thug said
Im gonna finish this by shtting on you wiht pure facts.

1. claim - gamecube wasnt a flop.

gamecube sold 24 million units in 5 years.

the switch is currently at 35 million in 3 years. in half the time the switch has outsold the gamecube, thats called a flop. When you finish last, and own less than 25% of the market share for a generation, thats called a flop. You must be 14. Take some business classes.

And families arnt f*ghting over switches. What are u talkin about? if a fmaily needed more than one switch, they bought more then one damn switch, simple. You think millions of parents didnt buy a switch cuz it was $100 out their price range? You sound foolish. Its a cash-grab like i said, offering NOTHING, and the proof will be in the sales.
Your link proved nothing except that the Switch is a better selling console than the gamecube. Your logic dictates that every console not named the Playstation 2 is a flop. Find me a link saying it wasnít profitable. If you took business classes after the ones you had to take to get your GED, you would know that the first rule to having a successful business venture is making it profitable. The gamecube was that and until you find something showing otherwise, we closing the case on this jit.

And yea, I think there are plenty of parents who only bought one switch for the home or one switch for their kids to share. I also think parents would like the fact that they can leave a console that comes with detachable parts and is $100 more expensive at home. Youíre proven to be an idiot so it makes sense that you donít think this is a selling point.

1 week ago '16        #84
TheFreshPrince 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 196 196
No to the Diet Switch. The OG is worth paying the extra 100.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #85
NaMeLeSs- 86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,063 | Props total: 5208 5208
 cold_young_thug said
Damn i hoped they wouldnt do this dumb sh*t. The switch is already portable. this isnt even 25% smaller like wtf. You removed all the motion features. only good part is the legit dpad and better battery life, but it doesnt outweigh getting a dwarfed system for $100 less.

Why they didnt go for a "pro" model blows my fu*kin mind. Noone was asking for something more portable, we were asking for something stronger. a premium model. This is crap.
Pro will come don't worry, this isn't for the core Demographic it's for those who still haven't copped one.

1 week ago '07        #86
jhj26 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,738 | Props total: 2876 2876
 SPdaGOAT said
Most people I know played Lets Go in handheld mode tho. Game was way better that way
interesting...I won't tell my daughters this...I don't trust them walking around with my sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '14        #87
Duke Togo 32 heat pts32
space
space
$1,706 | Props total: 1855 1855

1 week ago '04        #88
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said
Pro will come don't worry, this isn't for the core Demographic it's for those who still haven't copped one.
I just watched a Digital Foundry video today about the switch lite and Based on a firmware update we got in feb, and bowser the head of nintendo were not getting it this year which sucks.

I do agree a revision is coming but instead of it being a 3 pronged product
switch lite>>switch>> switch pro

i think their just gona update the original instead of making a third.
switch lite>>> updated OG switch

and knowing its more then a year away is like wtf man. but i like my switch so its cool i guess.

1 week ago '06        #89
realgunta 974 heat pts974
space
space
$28,576 | Props total: 56710 56710
why cant they make one that doesnt look like a Fisher Price toy

im not in the mobile gaming market, but it would be really cool if Nintendo had a premium quality built handheld. Something that a lets say a Sony would make.

1 week ago '05        #90
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,967 | Props total: 807 807
 W24x55 said
To be honest my Switch rarely leaves it's dock. Never been a huge mobile gamer.

I'm ready for the Switch Pro announcement
Indeed. I'm giving my current switch to my step-daughter and copping a new pro for ME
+1   

1 week ago '04        #91
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,445 | Props total: 6942 6942
oh sh*t, i was just about to get a Switch at the end of this month for my birthday so thank you for this post

i'm gonna wait for this sh*t instead, wow

edit: nvm, just peeped that the LITE loses motion ability and RUMBLE function, i'm gonna stick with a regular switch

can't see any reason to really want this other than if it's cheaper

Last edited by Grisly; 07-13-2019 at 05:12 AM..

5 days ago '13        #92
batmanwithprep 202 heat pts202
space
space
$10,728 | Props total: 13838 13838
I don't know if this deserves it's own thread, but Nintendo just announced another Switch model. Not the lite. This is basically the original Switch model, except with a much better battery life, even better than the Lite.

While the current Switch lasts from 2.5-6.5 hours in undocked mode, this while go from 4.5-9.0 hours! It will cost the same as the current model with the same specs. It goes on sale next month.

This isn't a "Pro" model, but I think the current Switch will be phased out for this instead (probably because Nintendo wants to get rid of the hackability of the og Switch).
+1   

5 days ago '04        #93
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
special edition lite console looks fire but i think im sticking with the og Switch in all black

i dont want to lose screen size and the vibration, even if it means gaining better battery life
+1   

5 days ago '04        #94
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
 batmanwithprep said
I don't know if this deserves it's own thread, but Nintendo just announced another Switch model. Not the lite. This is basically the original Switch model, except with a much better battery life, even better than the Lite.

While the current Switch lasts from 2.5-6.5 hours in undocked mode, this while go from 4.5-9.0 hours! It will cost the same as the current model with the same specs. It goes on sale next month.

This isn't a "Pro" model, but I think the current Switch will be phased out for this instead (probably because Nintendo wants to get rid of the hackability of the og Switch).
damn, if i just bought a switch what should i do? return it and wait for this one?

4 days ago '16        #95
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,793 | Props total: 26350 26350
Trash
+1   

1 day ago '05        #96
LBoogie2122 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,934 | Props total: 3758 3758
smdh the $550 i dropped for my nephews switch last year is as much switch as that n*gga gonna ever get

thanks nintendo

23 hrs ago '16        #97
Boogersugar 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,148 | Props total: 22053 22053
 LBoogie2122 said
smdh the $550 i dropped for my nephews switch last year is as much switch as that n*gga gonna ever get

thanks nintendo
What did you have to Ebay it or something?

Them little n*ggas gon luv you anyway fam I'm sorry that's an L

22 hrs ago '05        #98
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,251 | Props total: 26988 26988
I've been thinking about getting a switch

18 hrs ago '06        #99
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 6023 6023
Haven't owned anything Nintendo since the 64. If they come out with a traditional powerhouse console without all these gimmicks, I'm listening. Just imagine all the Nintendo games with power on par with Sony and Microsoft.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  17
Image(s) inside Are street niggas the new corny niggas?
186 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+84online now  16
White Xbi-ch looks like a panda 🐼
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  7
Every Console In One Box