squad up!

The offical Jay - Z will be on hot97 thread..6/8/2006

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #126
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
lol at jay and nas not being able 2 come up witha trak...

2 hiphop heavyweights

cant put somethin decent 2 getha...

smh

06-08-2006, 05:43 PM         #127
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov got a CEO mind now, I'm sure hes going to use this to profit for him and his artist like he always does.

12 years ago '04        #128
d2921 2854 heat pts2854 OP
space
space
$24,625 | Props total: 5826 5826
lol at this thread goin double plat almosy triple plat but i thought jay would do sumthin betta than just talk sh*te oh well anotha time maybe

06-08-2006, 06:33 PM         #129
Fagy McGayqueer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newport shortz said
Cam hauled a.ss from a f!ght, I dont know what kinda n*gga yall dudes on Boxden are, but if ya boy is getting his a.ss jumped you right there with em... You aint doing moonsaults over fences talking about "GO GO Gadget legs" and sh*t.
Good point. He was probably afraid he'd break a nail. Or maybe he was wearing his favorite pair of pumps that day or somethin. God know's its a crying shame when a good pair of pumps get scuffed.

Last edited by Fagy McGayqueer; 06-08-2006 at 06:34 PM..

06-08-2006, 08:35 PM         #130
jo blak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was wacc.i sat down 4 long as hell and he don't drop 1 bar.

12 years ago '05        #131
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,575 | Props total: 833 833
@these threads....

06-08-2006, 09:14 PM         #132
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z and Camron are both hoe cakes.

12 years ago '05        #133
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
maybe cool to you guys 2 wear pink like cam.... but tell me how fukin homo it gets when you have a pink range rover.... cam lost

06-08-2006, 09:59 PM         #134
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darick said
I think it is very funny that people say cam sales are good and his disses are good. I mean swagger jagger funny but thats it. Other than that they arent nothing to talkt about. You don't here people say put on that k!lla season so I can hear swagger jagger. Like u would say put on stillmatic to hear ether or blueprint to hear take over or even canibis first round knockout. You seriously think jay-z can end his career. Based on take over, and that freestyle he did about nas's babys mother and what he did at summer jam. If Hov came out of retirement and came out with and album and a diss song. Cam would be done because he would take alot of his sales and Cam is no way on jay-z level in any way.
jayz cant end anyones career, he cant even start anyones career lol... name one artist he has put out that went platnium....and im talkin he put out there dont come naming jeezy and sh*t. lol... all of the original roc members are no bodies... (i love beanie sigel but u wont see him sellin millions)... now if u look at cam... the whole fu*kin diplomat group is making tons of money... everyone knows juelz santana everyone knows jim jones everyone knows camron... everyones gonna know jr writer and hell rell...look at the facts... jay-z is not as powerful as u d*ckriders think... i enjoy jay-zs music but im takin camrons side on this whole thing... camron is playing the perfect game of cards no matter what jay-z does he gonna lose...

06-08-2006, 10:26 PM         #135
DJJOEYK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen children, Jay-Z is an uncontested, bonified, multi-multi millionaire. He owns major clothing, music, sports, entertainment and publishing company's and is the CEO of a major label (mariah, jeezy, ludacris, nas...) whereas...

Cam'ron Giles, owns a portion of a cheap beverage company, an independent imprint deal with Koch, a deal with Warner bros., and he might invest in bricks/pills/pounds or whatever he does and buys tons of jewelry I guarantee he cannot REALLY afford...

= Cam'ron shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence, they are working on two completely different levels.

Jay-Z is a don, Cam is still a worker.

12 years ago '04        #136
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 MortalDanger said
jayz cant end anyones career, he cant even start anyones career lol... name one artist he has put out that went platnium....and im talkin he put out there dont come naming jeezy and sh*t. lol... all of the original roc members are no bodies... (i love beanie sigel but u wont see him sellin millions)... now if u look at cam... the whole fu*kin diplomat group is making tons of money... everyone knows juelz santana everyone knows jim jones everyone knows camron... everyones gonna know jr writer and hell rell...look at the facts... jay-z is not as powerful as u d*ckriders think... i enjoy jay-zs music but im takin camrons side on this whole thing... camron is playing the perfect game of cards no matter what jay-z does he gonna lose...
You act like Cam is going plat every album, i dont think no 1 in out of they camp has went plat. Cam never went plat till he got with the roc so what the fu*k is you yappin for? & to my knowledge its his only platinum album.

12 years ago '04        #137
J. Jones04 
space
space
anyone got the interview?

06-08-2006, 10:49 PM         #138
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we should call this the Official d*ck riding thread...

Last edited by DirtyHarry; 06-08-2006 at 10:54 PM..

06-08-2006, 11:11 PM         #139
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said
You act like Cam is going plat every album, i dont think no 1 in out of they camp has went plat. Cam never went plat till he got with the roc so what the fu*k is you yappin for? & to my knowledge its his only platinum album.
100,000 on independent = 800,000 dollars for cam... 100,000 on def jam = like 800 dollars lol... all of the people jay put out has flopped most worst than 100,000 memp bleek and young gunz sold like 23000 the last album... juelz and jim jones both sold multiple 100 thousands there well known... makin money doing other stuff as well... yeah we know jay-z rich what do u expect... call him biggie... he basically released biggie albums puttin his name on it and sellin them... who wouldnt sell millions? im not even a big dipset person but when u guys talk sh*t bout cam like this actin like cam is nothing ur making urselves look like idiots... go outside for once go walk down lenux ave in new york and say camron sucks... listen to the people talkin bout how camron is ownin jayz... but whatever... dblock owns both of them thats the bottom line..

06-09-2006, 12:58 AM         #140
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can tell MortalDanger got all his info from the latest Camron interviews

Edit: Hood folks are saying " Camron is owning Jay-z on the streets"

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 06-09-2006 at 01:02 AM..

06-09-2006, 02:27 AM         #141
watevaweneva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said
we should call this the Official d*ck riding thread...

real talk

06-09-2006, 06:24 AM         #142
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
100,000 on independent = 800,000 dollars for cam... 100,000 on def jam = like 800 dollars lol...
minus 100's of thousands of dollas for promoting ur album and an attempt to make a video(iono if he has a video). just cus ur independant dont mean u caking. u have t pay eveyrthing for urself. he makes more money doin one concert than the money he will ever make on his album.

06-09-2006, 06:29 AM         #143
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it when people speak of what they dont know. Senseless arguing back and forth.

06-09-2006, 06:42 AM         #144
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo if jay is so whack and he's this and he's that....why is he the only n*gga that can have 160 post about him? and the majority of the post are about how the show is gonna be hot and jay z is the goat.....and the rest is just hate. yo can Cam do the same thing with his first album and sell out to a crowd! no

06-09-2006, 07:13 AM         #145
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody having trouble iwth ticketmaser?

06-09-2006, 07:28 AM         #146
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nvm i just called customer service due dais sold out.... how is that possible. at 901 since i ws trying to get 4 seats n its said na

12 years ago '04        #147
J. Jones04 
space
space
 MortalDanger said
100,000 on independent = 800,000 dollars for cam... 100,000 on def jam = like 800 dollars lol... all of the people jay put out has flopped most worst than 100,000 memp bleek and young gunz sold like 23000 the last album... juelz and jim jones both sold multiple 100 thousands there well known... makin money doing other stuff as well... yeah we know jay-z rich what do u expect... call him biggie... he basically released biggie albums puttin his name on it and sellin them... who wouldnt sell millions? im not even a big dipset person but when u guys talk sh*t bout cam like this actin like cam is nothing ur making urselves look like idiots... go outside for once go walk down lenux ave in new york and say camron sucks... listen to the people talkin bout how camron is ownin jayz... but whatever... dblock owns both of them thats the bottom line..
You in that n*gga pockets? Are you that n*gga manager or something? You don't know how much that n*gga is making. Are you on that strip lenux ave? Yall n*ggas believe everything that these rappers say on rap city or the source & sh*t, them n*ggas could be frontin like a muthafu*ka.

Home      

most viewed right now
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
79 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
171 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
fu-king With Her Probably Will Get You A Courthouse Appearance
41 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
175 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Look at Kawhi’s hands
46 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holly smokes - SOLE (GINUWINes 1st baby mother still looking like a da..
64 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
34 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL white comedian amy schumer shows support for nfl player protests
101 comments
17 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DONOVAN MITCHELL and JONAS JEREBKO are NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE :mjlmfao:
26 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake and Ja Rule 2 Different L's
32 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Browns now have 10 picks in the 2019 NFL Draft
22 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Spanish Chicas in Blue, Please tell me they aint bad AF!
11 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
27 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
50 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
54 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 1st Spiderman DLC is here
7 comments
13 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Saudi Officials Confirm Jamal Khashoggi Was Killed at Istanbul Consul..
32 comments
17 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see your BBW and raise you a "BBW Fiesta"
17 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - A BILLY A BILLY A BILLY, Mega Millions hits A BILLION!
63 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA CELTICS LOST :mjether:
48 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
!!!
PROV
Eddiemia07
Baron Davis
Tha Boss
Juliette DaBlok
Flippa Huxtable
strungout
Rule 336
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
anynameado
Youngshinebox
Rule 336
BlackDynamite
Binary
foshoVoodoo
SPdaGOAT
North Face

most viewed right now
online now  59
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
224 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  57
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
26 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
158 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside brynicholee 😍🍑👀👌
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside I married my best friend’s dad — and now I’m her stepmom
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
60 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy