New Nintendo Switch is Out!!

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '04        #1
4866 page views
89 comments

Ace2125  29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 1886 1886
New Nintendo Switch is Out!!

When Nintendo dropped the news that the Lite was coming. They also dropped a new switch apparantly for a improved revised of the original switch. This new revised switch have the same new processor chip as the lite but much better battery. sh*t was done real low key, employees dont even know it came in

I bought mine from Gamestopwhich you can see below also with a video explaining the difference from the old one. It comes in this new red box that is really clean.

+13   

best
worst
89 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
WCIB  127 heat pts127
space
space
$27,890 | Props total: 16015 16015
+2   

2 months ago '17        #3
Hakeem  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 5041 5041

Yeah ima need another one of these exclusively for the crib.
+12   

2 months ago '17        #4
Hakeem  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 5041 5041
More about the hardware.

+7   

2 months ago '04        #5
chubs189  53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,259 | Props total: 9778 9778
Waiting to see what digital foundry says if there are any extras benefits other than just battery. GameStop giving 200 for trade ins so upgrade would only be like 100. Considering it since my system is a launch one.
+7   

2 months ago '09        #6
Zaosyn  269 heat pts269
space
space
$15,912 | Props total: 5394 5394
Need to know if the battery upgrade alone is worth the extra $100 we're gonna fork over to Gamestop when we trade ours in for the new one.

Might be better off just buying a good portable charger / external charging case.

For $40-50 you can get a 10,000mAh battery pack/case that will give you 8-12 hours of extra play time

I keep my sh*t docked anyways though + these new ones probably gonna be locked down and unmoddable
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #7
Boogersugar  96 heat pts96
space
space
$6,517 | Props total: 24593 24593
 Zaosyn said
Need to know if the battery upgrade alone is worth the extra $100 we're gonna fork over to Gamestop when we trade ours in for the new one.

Might be better off just buying a good portable charger / external charging case.

For $40-50 you can get a 10,000mAh battery pack/case that will give you 8-12 hours of extra play time

I keep my sh*t docked anyways though + these new ones probably gonna be locked down and unmoddable
I've had my Switch for 4-6 months and the mod site I checked said it's probably unmoddable

Why'd it have to be me fam

+7   

1 month ago '18        #8
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 679 679
 Boogersugar said
I've had my Switch for 4-6 months and the mod site I checked said it's probably unmoddable

Why'd it have to be me fam

same here man, had mines since christmas and my kid keep on updating it and i lost the chance to mod it...just might go back to my ps vita and mess with that..but love the switch tho, just wish it had more games
+2   

1 month ago '04        #9
---Max-Payne---  384 heat pts384
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 17318 17318
If you're looking for a hackable switch get one from ebay or something and get the seller to give you the sn first. You can check your serial here to see if it's patched:

I recently bought one and had the SX Pro up and running in like 5 mins, got a sh*t load of games on my 400gb micro sd.

Battery life is no biggie, get a power pack like the Anker PowerCore 20100 and plug it into the bottom with cable if you're playing on the go, It'll add like 10-15 hrs power.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 08-06-2019 at 11:52 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '06        #10
xastey  27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 4022 4022
 ---Max-Payne--- said
If you're looking for a hacked switch get one from ebay or something and get the seller to give you the sn first. You can check your serial here to see if it's patched:

I recently bought one and had the SX Pro up and running in like 5 mins, got a sh*t load of games on my 400gb micro sd.

Battery life is no biggie, get a power pack like the Anker PowerCore 20100 and plug it into the bottom with cable if you're playing on the go, It'll add like 10-15 hrs power.

When I bought mines around dec last year I had GameStop go back and find the right device for me lol.. Target even had a few hackable ones as well but returned them to get the 2 $50cards from GameStop.

Honestly I would just check GameStop and ask them... They looked at me strange but didn't care after that lol

Give it a few months and I bet this sh*t will be hacked as well
+2   

1 month ago '15        #11
414mvp 
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 3516 3516
I have a switch and enjoy it. So what’s going on with the hacking what does it make available?

1 month ago '04        #12
space
space
 xastey said

Give it a few months and I bet this sh*t will be hacked as well

Idk, they haven't hacked the newer serial numbers after Nintendo patched the hardware and that was a while ago.

1 month ago '06        #13
lexball50 
space
space
$2,176 | Props total: 316 316
The switch can be hacked? Im a little out of the loop, can someone point me in the direction where i can read up on it? Thanks,

1 month ago '04        #14
Da_realness  10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,577 | Props total: 5430 5430
Got my daughter one and she just use it for youtube..... meh
+4   

1 month ago '04        #15
cold_young_thug  51 heat pts51
space
space
$11,460 | Props total: 5182 5182
 Ace2125 said
When Nintendo dropped the news that the Lite was coming. They also dropped a new switch apparantly for a improved revised of the original switch. This new revised switch have the same new processor chip as the lite but much better battery. sh*t was done real low key, employees dont even know it came in

I bought mine from Gamestopwhich you can see below also with a video explaining the difference from the old one. It comes in this new red box that is really clean.

copping cuz im thirsty for a new switch and not that lite crap
+2   

1 month ago '04        #16
NaMeLeSs-  86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,179 | Props total: 5555 5555
 chubs189 said
Waiting to see what digital foundry says if there are any extras benefits other than just battery. GameStop giving 200 for trade ins so upgrade would only be like 100. Considering it since my system is a launch one.
If you don't care about hacking go for it

1 month ago '10        #17
illement  12 heat pts12
space
space
$12,993 | Props total: 2275 2275
 chubs189 said
Is this legit?

I might trade mine in if that's the case. I wouldn't mind spending $100 on a brand new dope Switch. I haven't downloaded any games either so I can just take out my 256GB card out and put it on the new Switch...
+2   

1 month ago '04        #18
erickonasis  26 heat pts26
space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 37842 37842
im waiting on the lite for work

1 month ago '04        #19
boimannie2004  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,140 | Props total: 1689 1689
 414mvp said
I have a switch and enjoy it. So whatís going on with the hacking what does it make available?
IF your switch is hackable (there are various sites that have a serail number database to hackable units), it is basically a get every game FREE type of deal PLUS homebrew emulators and other things you can't do on a stock switch. You will almost 100% get the console banned if you ever try to go online with it as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo when it connects.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #20
space
space
 chubs189 said
The battery hasn't been upgraded. Over at reddit it is saying this

"The batteries are the same. The difference is the new Switch uses a more energy efficient processor so the battery lasts longer. Itís the same processor they use in the Switch Lite."
+2   

1 month ago '15        #21
414mvp 
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
IF your switch is hackable (there are various sites that have a serail number database to hackable units), it is basically a get every game FREE type of deal PLUS homebrew emulators and other things you can't do on a stock switch. You will almost 100% get the console banned if you ever try to go online with it as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo when it connects.
Ah ok thatís not worth it not that serious. I have an Nvidia Shield for all that reckless behavior lol. I appreciate the detailed information I was like wtf salute.

1 month ago '04        #22
space
space
 414mvp said
Ah ok thatís not worth it not that serious. I have an Nvidia Shield for all that reckless behavior lol. I appreciate the detailed information I was like wtf salute.
Yeah it is a major risk if you use your switch for online play and it is your only one. Some people hack one and then get a 2nd for online, but me I got mine banned quick just by going online ONE time with the snitching a*s console I just download the new games that come out a/ now and play them for a bit and then it goes back into hibernation.

1 month ago '19        #23
SlimKenobi 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 493 493
 boimannie2004 said
There's ways around being banned. You just have to keep your stock side untouched with any Homebrew or pirated games and you can still play the games you buy online. Did you setup a emunand?

1 month ago '04        #24
space
space
 SlimKenobi said
There's ways around being banned. You just have to keep your stock side untouched with any Homebrew or pirated games and you can still play the games you buy online. Did you setup a emunand?
A lot of people been using SX Pro online since day one and never banned, it now has a stealth mode option. I update all my downloaded games by going into normal fw then back to custom.

1 month ago '15        #25
414mvp 
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
Yeah it is a major risk if you use your switch for online play and it is your only one. Some people hack one and then get a 2nd for online, but me I got mine banned quick just by going online ONE time with the snitching a*s console I just download the new games that come out a/ now and play them for a bit and then it goes back into hibernation.
Damn one time and they shut you down fu*k. Iím cool lol will keep it stock.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Antonio Brown Accuser Says He Sent Her ĎIntimidatingí Text Messages
104 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  21
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  17
Audio from Jim Jones, Mel Matrix wiretap
309 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy