THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!! Swizz Beatz Ex-Wife Mashonda . . . Gets Her House FORECLOSED!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 07:31 PM         #21
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
people lose they house everyday b
 5 years ago '12        #22
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17399 17399
 Player 1 said:
Okay thats fuggin hilarious
 5 years ago '08        #23
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12274 12274
 jerondrick said:
If they got kids he should have pay the house off.
Swizz prolly trying to get his seed from her....if he can show that his child's living conditions are poor he might be able to get his seed back. Sucks that he would do this to his child but stars or shallow like that.

Bleezy said:
I've got an extra room...
I don't but she can stay with me anyway.
 5 years ago '07        #24
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
she was nothing more than an f list artist on full surface records. that bi*ch fell off after full surface went defunct.
 5 years ago '04        #25
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
 DrX said:
alicia broke up that house hold, then her hypocritical a.ss make songs about women power........fu*k outta here bi*ch

a person can't break sh*t in your house, someone has to let them in first.

the commitment in a marriage is between the two people in it, only they can decide to break those vows.

miss me with that other sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 DrX said:
alicia broke up that house hold, then her hypocritical a.ss make songs about women power........fu*k outta here bi*ch

Even though Mashonda wasn't a saint either
 05-28-2013, 12:50 AM         #27
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
Exactly!

It's funny to me how everyone talks so highly about this bi*ch... But most people don't know how much of a home wrecking hoe she is and that right there is the reason why I got absolutely no respect for that hoe along with Swizz. She's lucky she got the money and connections to keep it on the low, but that bi*ch is dirty. Say what you want about Kim K but she's never done another bi*ch like that.
 05-28-2013, 12:54 AM         #28
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:

a person can't break sh*t in your house, someone has to let them in first.

the commitment in a marriage is between the two people in it, only they can decide to break those vows.

miss me with that other sh*t.
True... but if you know someone is married or in a relationship, common sense would dictate to stay away from that person that you're helping cheating. After all, if he did that sh*t to his ex wife, you don't think he's capable of doing that same sh*t again? Also, can Swizz really trust a bi*ch that help his a.ss cheat?

So, I think the one here missing is you.
 5 years ago '04        #29
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
She threw hella shade at ol buddy when he left that a.ss..........but he will probably get it situated for his kids sake.............
better get that bi*ch a 2 bedroom apartment, some flat screens and call it a day. WTF is this bi*ch doing still rocking a mansion years after this n*gga Swizz left and started a new life/family with a new bi*ch

she better holla at VH1 about a reality show
 5 years ago '04        #30
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
yo they did homegilr dirty as shat tho. like swizzy coulnd have broke shawty off
 5 years ago '07        #31
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
that bi*ch is bad as fu*k she can come thru ill kick my bi*ch out RIGHT NOW
 5 years ago '12        #32
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
sh*t she can stay in my house till she back on her feet. she paying rent in other ways
 Player 1 said:

Last edited by AceBoogie; 05-28-2013 at 08:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #33
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
ima reach out to her... reach out and touch
 5 years ago '04        #34
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 DrX said:
exactly
 5 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
 Player 1 said:
Lmaoooooooo
 5 years ago '10        #36
Mata Pichon 16 heat pts16
space
space
$180 | Props total: 4 4
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2013, 01:23 PM         #37
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i use to be one of akeys biggest fans, supported her since her days with JD...when she was on that interlude on Da Brats album....who remember that?

then this dyke bi*ch leaves the n*gga she was with before fame, kerry krucial keys (he gave her the name KEYS), to break up a marriage, not saying the marriage wasnt already broken, but why be the straw that breaks the camels back?

once she pulled that sh*t, i lost every respect for her that i had. Didnt even check for her last album, didnt care or have the desire to.

girl on fire? yea bi*ch, you gonna be on fire all right...in hell! we know queen latifah fucked!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 05-28-2013 at 01:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5103 5103
Am I the only one who would take Mashonda over A.Keys (looks wise) ???
 5 years ago '10        #39
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
 bigbarcelona said:
True... but if you know someone is married or in a relationship, common sense would dictate to stay away from that person that you're helping cheating. After all, if he did that sh*t to his ex wife, you don't think he's capable of doing that same sh*t again? Also, can Swizz really trust a bi*ch that help his a.ss cheat?

So, I think the one here missing is you.
They were already separated and on the verge of divorcing when Alicia came into the picture. It's fu*ked up that he moved on that fast (then again, how long should someone wait?), but in that situation I feel as though there was no wrong doing on Swizz's or Mashonda's behalf.

5 years ago '10        #40
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 cheguevara said:
i use to be one of akeys biggest fans, supported her since her days with JD...when she was on that interlude on Da Brats album....who remember that?

then this dyke bi*ch leaves the n*gga she was with before fame, kerry krucial keys (he gave her the name KEYS), to break up a marriage, not saying the marriage wasnt already broken, but why be the straw that breaks the camels back?

once she pulled that sh*t, i lost every respect for her that i had. Didnt even check for her last album, didnt care or have the desire to.

girl on fire? yea bi*ch, you gonna be on fire all right...in hell! we know queen latifah fucked!

[pic - click to view]

I always wondered why those dyke rumors just went away out of nowhere. Clive Davis was one of the first ones to sign her and he later admitted to being bi.

I used to wonder if he made Alicia participate in bi orgies to get a deal b/c no one would sign her beforehand. A lot of people passed up on signing Alicia originally, even LA Reid, I think.

Messed up that Alicia was telling Swizz' kids to call her Umi (mommy in Arabic).

Some of these celebs with squaky clean images are dirty as hell in real life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy