Cruz fires back at Falcons' White: 'I've got a ring back home'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 11:08 PM         #101
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cruz is a great slot receiver
 5 years ago '10        #102
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Switchc2390 said:
So 9 Receptions, 109 yards and a TD is a bad game?

I said good game bi*ch.......

however 169 2 touchdowns in a win is a little better.......just a little.
 5 years ago '08        #103
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 peeyump said:

It's on the first half of the season, you Atlanta n*ggas too hyped man.

tazbk said:
Didn't Roddy lead the league in drops last year? Didn't he just drop a TD? I thought slot receivers playing over the middle was considered tougher than playing on the outside. What is this clown talking about. Lose more and more respect for this dude Roddy every year. Didn't Cruz prove his status breaking single-season Giants receiving record and abusing SF, the toughest D in the league in last year playoffs?

Where were you in that playoff game against the Giants Roddy? Nicks had 115 yards and Roddy and Julio has a total of 116 by themselves. GTFOH.
 5 years ago '06        #104
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18053 18053
 peeyump said:

n*gga Roddy had Julio on the other side you and me both know if Nicks was on the other side Cruz would have had more yards
 5 years ago '10        #105
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:

YoungRay20 said:

hyped? n*gga you act like we running around this bi*ch talking about how we super bowl bound.....we enjoying the season motherfu*ker......dont hate on our joy cause you bi*ches struggling.

Had yall beat the Eagles today you c*ck sucking bi*ches would be talking all kinds of sh*t tonight.........
 5 years ago '10        #106
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Rique said:
n*gga Roddy had Julio on the other side you and me both know if Nicks was on the other side Cruz would have had more yards

from the slot? Maybe........but like you said Hicks was out and ya boy was line up where? In the slot................Cruz in the slot thats a scary sight................Cruz on the outside.....thats a run blocker.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 peeyump said:

Seemed pretty sarcastic with that smilie...kind of like your second comment. Either way Cruz play speaks for itself..he's a good receiver doesn't have to prove sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #108
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 Michael 1987 said:
Roddy called him out an Cruz responded with that L.
you acting like cruz did ball out today

just like ya quick to say mccoy owns the giants well cruz owns the eagles
 5 years ago '10        #109
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Seemed pretty sarcastic with that smilie...kind of like your second comment. Either way Cruz play speaks for itself..he's a good receiver doesn't have to prove sh*t.

I dont care how it seemed......he had a good game....not a great game though......n*gga wasnt even targeted when yall need yards and a touchdown.....they targeted Barden on the outside......and the whole point of this back and forth sh*t was Roddy said ya boy a slot reciever..........and here we have a division game with ya #1 out and yall slide Barden and Hicks in but keep Cruz in the slot...........what the fu*k does that tell you n*ggaz?
 5 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 peeyump said:
I dont care how it seemed......he had a good game....not a great game though......n*gga wasnt even targeted when yall need yards and a touchdown.....they targeted Barden on the outside......and the whole point of this back and forth sh*t was Roddy said ya boy a slot reciever..........and here we have a division game with ya #1 out and yall slide Barden and Hicks in but keep Cruz in the slot...........what the fu*k does that tell you n*ggaz?
It wasn't about him saying he was a slot receiver it was about him inferring he was "just a slot receiver" when the big guys play outside. So then some of us said he plays both in and out and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to twist people's words.

Cruz was targeted plenty of times on the last drive, and a lot of important drives before it. Cruz was one of the biggest members of an offense that won a superbowl last year..and Roddy has NEVER won a superbowl. What does that tell you n*gga?
 5 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
It wasn't about him saying he was a slot receiver it was about him inferring he was "just a slot receiver" when the big guys play outside. So then some of us said he plays both in and out and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to twist people's words.

Cruz was targeted plenty of times on the last drive, and a lot of important drives before it. Cruz was one of the biggest members of an offense that won a superbowl last year..and Roddy has NEVER won a superbowl. What does that tell you n*gga?

LOL see this what im talking about....you talking about n*ggaz getting butt hurt....it dont matter to me but its funny fu*king with you n*ggaz cause yall get all emotional over it. All dude was saying is you cant compare the two......it was a quick interview not an essay. Yall got from it what yall wanted to get from it and that was an insult. You cant compare the two....I just laid it out for you........the Giants just laid it out for you.......Hicks out......Cruz STILL in the slot. When he was on the outside he was run blocking. If Roddy is out Julio is going to fill in for him. Roddy will go in the slot every now and then.........Cruz stay in the slot and line up outside every now and then. Its really that simple. On that last drive through yall target was Barden over and over again. I guess Brandon Boykin had 80 on lock or something.
 5 years ago '06        #112
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18053 18053
 peeyump said:
Why do you keep calling Nicks Hicks? Is that a diss of some sort? Or do you think his name is Hakeem Hicks?
 5 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL see this what im talking about....you talking about n*ggaz getting butt hurt....it dont matter to me but its funny fu*king with you n*ggaz cause yall get all emotional over it. All dude was saying is you cant compare the two......it was a quick interview not an essay. Yall got from it what yall wanted to get from it and that was an insult. You cant compare the two....I just laid it out for you........the Giants just laid it out for you.......Hicks out......Cruz STILL in the slot. When he was on the outside he was run blocking. If Roddy is out Julio is going to fill in for him. Roddy will go in the slot every now and then.........Cruz stay in the slot and line up outside every now and then. Its really that simple. On that last drive through yall target was Barden over and over again. I guess Brandon Boykin had 80 on lock or something.
To the bold..did anybody deny that? That's exactly what the fu*k we're saying.

At the same time you can't tell me "The big boys line up on the outside" when asked about Cruz is not an insult towards him. I don't care what Roddy says at all..doesn't affect me and as Victor already said it doesn't affect him..but still let's just call a spade a spade.
 09-30-2012, 11:50 PM         #114
natibeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all roddy white need too worry about that fu*k up a.ss hair line of his and jones id not a better wide out then a.j green so he need to shut the fu*k up a play his game and buy some hair and cover that big a.ss forehead of his im out
 5 years ago '10        #115
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Rique said:
Why do you keep calling Nicks Hicks? Is that a diss of some sort? Or do you think his name is Hakeem Hicks?
Thats just what I do...its not a diss its just like I refer to RG3 as Bob.
 5 years ago '10        #116
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 natibeats said:
first of all roddy white need too worry about that fu*k up a.ss hair line of his and jones id not a better wide out then a.j green so he need to shut the fu*k up a play his game and buy some hair and cover that big a.ss forehead of his im out

someone translate this sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy