Charles Hamilton Gets Punched By A girl/Girl who punched Charles Hamilton Speaks

most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-24-2009, 01:47 PM         #241
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is like the male version of rhianna, since when is it ok to get mollywopped by your own trick and not put that pimp hand in check? this is what the game has come too in 2009? is this the type of s**t thats cool with you new school n*ggas?
 9 years ago '05        #242
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I wouldn't put my hands on a girl, no matter what.
 9 years ago '05        #243
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 DHARMA said:
From her blog @ brianalatrise.blogspot.com:
.....She Was Looking Like Baby D In The Club Last Night With Charles. I Thought They Were Friends...Didn't Know He Was Smashin It.

I Always Knew Regular Dudes Can Pull Better b***hes Than This Soft Cupcake Sonic Ring Catchin Baby D Loving Muthafucca....I Knew It.

Posted via Mobile Device
 05-24-2009, 02:31 PM         #244
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes f**king s3xy, ya'll are sum gay n*ggas
 9 years ago '07        #245
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 WEREWOLF said:
dude is like the male version of rhianna, since when is it ok to get mollywopped by your own trick and not put that pimp hand in check? this is what the game has come too in 2009? is this the type of s**t thats cool with you new school n*ggas?
Seems like it sadly. These n*ggas were raised to turn the other cheek n s**t.
 05-24-2009, 02:45 PM         #246
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
holy s**t how did i miss this

charles took the w in this video...she hit him, whatever...you see how she was letting him hold her? that herb hit it again an hour after that..
I see u now. u r the n*gga who got beat up and then say u didnt feel like f!ghting. :greetings10:

Charles and u are one.
plus, u just say s**t to go against the grain of whats really poppin

Ricky Ross ISNT a fed...lol
 9 years ago '07        #247
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 mR ReZiW said:
shes f**king s3xy, ya'll are sum gay n*ggas
attracted to manly b***hes contains some traces of homos3xuality
 9 years ago '04        #248
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74

[pic - click to view]




 sleep23rd said:

why didnt he kick him?
IF RIC FLAIR LOST THAT MATCH..HE RETIRES FROM WRESTLING....SHAWN REALLY DIDNT WANT TO RETIRE A LEGEND SO HE HELD BACK...SHAWN A p***y LIKE CHARLES HAMILTON HAHAHAHAH
 9 years ago '04        #249
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
threads like this make me realize why i have been on boxden for five years!!! :appla use::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #250
slumz 
space
avatar space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
plus lol @ dude putting himself in the top 5 dead or alive.. well according to his list on his blog that is..unless i have interpreted wrong.
 05-24-2009, 03:13 PM         #251
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
attracted to manly b***hes contains some traces of homos3xuality
she aint manly, shes just ghetto n*gga

u punk a.ss suburban white boys know nuttin bout dat
 9 years ago '07        #252
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 mR ReZiW said:
she aint manly, shes just ghetto n*gga

u punk a.ss suburban white boys know nuttin bout dat
^^^

[pic - click to view]



I beg the differ. and I'm far from white/suburban but you can't use race to justify your manly preferences. not this time


Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-24-2009 at 03:21 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #253
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nah, I dig the tough chicks too. n*gga you just gay.
 9 years ago '07        #254
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 JaiMega said:
Nah, I dig the tough chicks too. n*gga you just gay.
that makes two of you.
 9 years ago '04        #255
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 whokid said:
I see u now. u r the n*gga who got beat up and then say u didnt feel like f!ghting. :greetings10:

Charles and u are one.
plus, u just say s**t to go against the grain of whats really poppin

Ricky Ross ISNT a fed...lol
i say whatever thoughts a topic stimulates in my mind

"i'm looking at the big picture, keep a b***h witcha, tryna get a bit richer"

don't ever call me and charles hamilton the same again in your life tho.
 9 years ago '09        #256
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
This chick loves Charles Hamilton, go watch the real interview before she laced him. Read her body language, the way she hanging off Charles, the girl really feels dude and I guess she the type to act up on one she loves.

Alright I'll quickly describe my 3 physical tussles with different chicks:
1. During a f!ght with one dude in a McDonalds, his bucket of a girlfriend tried to join in while I was giving her man a hook to his mouf. I literally saw her c*ck back with her little ol' fist and then....'tap' nothing, girl's punches don't feel like s**t. Woulda blocked it but I was busy with dude.

2. Loud mouth chick was talking wreckless in class, so after class I told her she need to cool down and doused her with a water bottle. I could count to ten, how slow her reaction was, she tried to hit me with a text book so I karate blocked that wrist and deflected the hit and teachers had nothing to report when they witnessed that.

3. One time my girlfriend was drunk and decided to get emotional, so when I was on my way out to avoid her nonsense, she came up tryna knock me in my head and hit my hat off. I pushed her with the quickness, just to send a message that I aint tryna have her put her hands on me. She's only 100 pounds, so the lil thang went to the other side of the room.

Bottom line, you can handle b***hes without hitting on them. We already know who's gonna win.


Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 05-24-2009 at 08:41 PM..
JvK gave props
 
 9 years ago '08        #257
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 ImageOfTruth said:
This chick loves Charles Hamilton, go watch the real interview before she laced him. Read her body language, the way she hanging off Charles, the girl really feels dude and I guess she the type to act up on one she loves.

Alright I'll quickly describe my 3 physical tussles with different chicks:
1. During a f!ght with one dude in a McDonalds, his bucket of a girlfriend tried to join in while I was giving her man a hook to his mouf. I literally saw her c*ck back with her little ol' fist and then....'tap' nothing, girl's punches don't feel like s**t. Woulda blocked it but I was busy with dude.

2. Loud mouth chick was talking wreckless in class, so after class I told her she need to cool down and doused her with a water bottle. I could count to ten, how slow her reaction was, she tried to hit me with a text book so I karate blocked that wrist and deflected the hit and teachers had nothing to report when they witnessed that.

3. One time my girlfriend was drunk and decided to get emotional, so when I was on my way out to avoid her nonsense, she came up tryna knock me in my head and hit my hat off. I pushed her with the quickness, just to send a message that I aint tryna have her put her hands on me. She's only 100 pounds, so the lil thang went to the other side of the room.

Bottom line, you can handle b***hes without hitting on them. We already know who's gonna win.
why the f**k u scrappin mans in mcdonalds?
 9 years ago '09        #258
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 cuddyduce said:
why the f**k u scrappin mans in mcdonalds?
Aw man, s**t can go down in the weirdest places. He thought I was gesturing to his girl and made contact with me, long story short I wasn't with that, and I had to give the man a quick lesson on mcdonalds MMA. I swear I aint on no type of ignorant s**t, one time only thing, :laughing9:.
 9 years ago '09        #259
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
lol u called that cute really??
yall n*ggas know yall would smash the hell outta that LION! and she's got those DSLs to wrap around my CHICOSTICK!

Originally Posted by ImageOfTruth View Post
"...you punched me tho, i ain't mean to do that" I played that s**t back ten times just to see his reaction. His brain was telling him to rap, but his jaw was telling him he just got checked so he came up with that disjointed comment on what just happened to him. That s**t is epic. AHAHAHA


[pic - click to view]

KING LIONsh!t!


Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 05-25-2009 at 12:52 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy