Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
22 comments @sports

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 year ago '15        #626
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15304 15 K  Slaps total: 4329 4 K
 Hellmatic said
I don't think I ever had credit at all. Never got a credit card or anything like that, I don't like owing money especially on interest. If I were to get credit now what's the most I could borrow?
Nothing. No credit is like bad credit.

Get a secured card with a $200 limit from Capital One.

Take care if it and go from there...
+2   

1 year ago '04        #627
C.R.I.P. 
space
space
Props total: 12346 12 K  Slaps total: 648 648
man whoever bumped this shoutout to you. motivated me to get myself right. im tired of being a idiot. Can't live off pure cash forever.
+1   

1 year ago '15        #628
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38250 38 K  Slaps total: 5669 5 K

1 year ago '18        #629
Datsallfolks 
space
space
Props total: 2131 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 Duntaz said
Which selflender did you get the $25 a month for a year joint?
Yep sure did!!

1 year ago '04        #630
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 19199 19 K  Slaps total: 1209 1 K
 Datsallfolks said
Yep sure did!!
How many months are you in so far? How soon did you see a score increase after you started?

1 year ago '18        #631
Datsallfolks 
space
space
Props total: 2131 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 Duntaz said
How many months are you in so far? How soon did you see a score increase after you started?
Fourth month was last so this here is coming on 5. It raises 6 points a month immediately, due to the "loan" balance reducing. Makes a difference 5 months later, especially at the end. Clock all the credit points and get the money. Would recommend.

1 year ago '04        #632
Duntaz 
space
space
 Datsallfolks said
Fourth month was last so this here is coming on 5. It raises 6 points a month immediately, due to the "loan" balance reducing. Makes a difference 5 months later, especially at the end. Clock all the credit points and get the money. Would recommend.
Myjewelersclub will add 5k to utilization. But you have to pay $99 enrollment and buy something $200 for enrollment but you also have to put 50% down on the item. I'm doing mine this week for utilization. You'll pay about $175 out the gate to get the line. It's bullsh*t jewelry only thing they have worth buying are G shocks.
+3   

11 months ago '11        #633
whouthinkitis 
space
space
Props total: 4124 4 K  Slaps total: 372 372
Anybody know about or uses PayPal Credit?

I'm trying to get my money back in order but I was going over my statements from last year and a lot of sh*t is not adding up to me about how they charge interest.

I think they scam ppl with their interest rates.

11 months ago '07        #634
Monroe200 
space
space
space
Props total: 563 563  Slaps total: 16 16
How bad is closing credit cards I got like 9 credit cards from like the past 10 years. I am trying to cut down to like 3 I finally got credit looking good. I am wondering how it's going affect me cause I am getting charge on like 5 of them every month.

11 months ago '17        #635
MeziaaTheGoD 
space
space
Props total: 279 279  Slaps total: 40 40
 Monroe200 said
How bad is closing credit cards I got like 9 credit cards from like the past 10 years. I am trying to cut down to like 3 I finally got credit looking good. I am wondering how it's going affect me cause I am getting charge on like 5 of them every month.
Closing your oldest credit cards in good standing will drop your score tremendously. A huge part of having good credit is the age of the credit. Just keep your balances at 0. Pay a bill on each and pay the credit card bill with auto-pay every month.
+1   

11 months ago '17        #636
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 9187 9 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
 Duntaz said
Myjewelersclub will add 5k to utilization. But you have to pay $99 enrollment and buy something $200 for enrollment but you also have to put 50% down on the item. I'm doing mine this week for utilization. You'll pay about $175 out the gate to get the line. It's bullsh*t jewelry only thing they have worth buying are G shocks.
My jewelers club is a great tool to use. $5,000 will definitely help peoples utilization. I have seen this increase peoples score drastically

credit builder card is a nice secured credit card that you can use as well. you can open it with as little as $200 and you can open up 2 cards if you would like

11 months ago '04        #637
Duntaz 
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
My jewelers club is a great tool to use. $5,000 will definitely help peoples utilization. I have seen this increase peoples score drastically

credit builder card is a nice secured credit card that you can use as well. you can open it with as little as $200 and you can open up 2 cards if you would like

Card reports 6 times a month

10 months ago '15        #638
abcxyz 
space
space
Props total: 2256 2 K  Slaps total: 716 716
 MeziaaTheGoD said
Closing your oldest credit cards in good standing will drop your score tremendously. A huge part of having good credit is the age of the credit. Just keep your balances at 0. Pay a bill on each and pay the credit card bill with auto-pay every month.
i agree with everything except keeping the balance at zero. buy a candy bar or something. just something for a dollar to keep it active. then like you said, set up an auto-pay for it when its due.

having that many from 10 years ago all in good standing is great. that will keep his average account age from taking a hit when he opens any new accounts.
+1   

9 months ago '19        #639
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 590 590  Slaps total: 108 108
Some of the information is outdated

9 months ago '17        #640
yousabitch 
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
Card reports 6 times a month
and? I have clients that are denied even secured credit cards which is pretty common. This card accepts them and allows them to start building positive revolving credit

9 months ago '04        #641
Duntaz 
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
and? I have clients that are denied even secured credit cards which is pretty common. This card accepts them and allows them to start building positive revolving credit
What does any of that have to do with my reaction? You're missing the point. Creditors report once a monce and you're saying you have a card that reports 6 times in one month as if that's common practice.

9 months ago '17        #642
yousabitch 
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
What does any of that have to do with my reaction? You're missing the point. Creditors report once a monce and you're saying you have a card that reports 6 times in one month as if that's common practice.
better chance of a payment you make being reported by the data furnisher to the CRA sooner. So your debt to income is always more accurate rather than a card that reports once every 30 days if that makes sense to you

9 months ago '04        #643
Duntaz 
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
better chance of a payment you make being reported by the data furnisher to the CRA sooner. So your debt to income is always more accurate rather than a card that reports once every 30 days if that makes sense to you
it does, and this is to all 3 credit bureaus? Does it come with a hard pull? I was going to open an opensky to get more experian reporting. But I'd try this one if I can get started without the initial pull.

9 months ago '17        #644
yousabitch 
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
it does, and this is to all 3 credit bureaus? Does it come with a hard pull? I was going to open an opensky to get more experian reporting. But I'd try this one if I can get started without the initial pull.
theres always a hard pull but that only affect you 3 or 4 points..if you have no positive revolving or very little the positive revolving, by opening it will definitely be worth the 3 points ..your score will go up regardless

9 months ago '04        #645
Duntaz 
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
theres always a hard pull but that only affect you 3 or 4 points..if you have no positive revolving or very little the positive revolving, by opening it will definitely be worth the 3 points ..your score will go up regardless
not always there are avenuse that provide secured lines without a hardpull.

open sky

self lender
Greendot Primor

9 months ago '17        #646
yousabitch 
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
not always there are avenuse that provide secured lines without a hardpull.

open sky

self lender
Greendot Primor
ahh forgot about open sky
...i've never used green dot.
self lender is more of loan than revolving. great tool though

one thing i can say about the credit builder card is that its highly regarded and used by most credit repair companies. Ive met the owner and actually have his contact info. great company.

4 months ago '09        #647
hindsite21 
space
space
space
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 7 7
 ANTONIOG77 said
definite props on doing this, im trying to fix mine myself. If anyone can help me with my particular problem. I paid a bill 3yrs ago and now some new bill collector is coming after me for the same bill I have already sent them a dispute letter and Im getting my bank transactions for that year to show the payoff. Is there anything else I can do?

once a company sends it to a collection its written off of their books so by law you are no longer responsible for that debt and if you have documentation you can contest it under debt paid to debtor... hope that helps, key word is contest, contest, contest. Also look into settling with the company. For example, if you owe a company 1500. You may be able to settle for a fraction of the cost. Trust me it is very time consuming but you don't have to pay a soul to restore your credit. There isn't a magic button, just paperwork.. hope that helps

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-64online now  25
Image(s) inside Hot or not: Quavo wears Mugshot jeans
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast