Did this really happen What The fu-k?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '04        #51
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,440 | Props total: 1588 1588
Great Lawyering

5 days ago '16        #52
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 25 25

5 days ago '14        #53
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 6043 6043
Repost...sh*t crazy tho
+1   

5 days ago '17        #54
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 3416 3416
The real benefit is a good lawyer not being white skinned (which is a problem in itself).

Look at the evidence -

“did not possess any weapons, he did not shoot anybody, he was not part of any conspiracy or any plan or plot to commit any crimes.”

In OP it says the white dude k*lled Justin Holmes. Yet there is no evidence that it happened.

This is why people don't take n*ggas seriously - ya'll n*ggas doing the same sh*t you claim everyone else does, which is LIE and fabricate facts.

You got rich black athletes/musicans getting off light all the time in cases most of you n*ggas would be fu*ked for, because they got a better lawyer.

This is a situation of where having money + great lawyer save your a*s.
+3   

5 days ago '17        #55
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 3416 3416
Ya'll n*ggas get so reactionary and emotional - no one can take ya'll seriously.

The real W here is the black lawyer that took the W home for the kid.
+3   

4 days ago '04        #56
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 426 426
 stogz said
The good old "affluenza" defence.

When wealthy white people do something wrong, it turns out that the action was merely a virus that can be cured like the common cold with minor conversation and vacation. When black people do something wrong, it's a permanent infection that cannot be treated and the individual MUST be locked away in prison.
Preach brother!

4 days ago '15        #57
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 901 901
so its fu*k this white kid because he got off on this right? but theres a thread a black man made on this site saying how he got away with having a gun and a bunch of drugs............................... and hes CONGRATULATED!

what i see is that youre all only mad he got away with it because you want to see blacks get away with crimes also. you dont want to see less crime.... you all just want more black people to not do time for crimes they commit.

slap away bx panther racists. because this had nothing to do with the fact that hes white in the first place. its because he has money. you really think normal white people feel sorry for him or think hes a victim of society or ignorance? NO! they think he should fu*king rot for it too because hes a piece of sh*t like the 2 others that are in jail for this.

Last edited by abcxyz; 04-15-2019 at 03:15 PM..
+3   

4 days ago '05        #58
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 11805 11805
Dudes been mad about this the 100 other times this thread was made, sh*ts borderline propaganda at this point
+3   

4 days ago '07        #59
LateModelSedan 161 heat pts161
space
space
$5,837 | Props total: 7464 7464
future school shooter

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '07        #60
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$55,523 | Props total: 25995 25995
 Mx3379 said
He was arrested again last month for different charges

Edit: He got probation

wait...

how was it handled in juvenile court when he was 18

am I missing something

4 days ago '07        #61
majorleaguepro 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 183 183
yeah but im sure he wasn't down with k*llin the guy. when u around real gang members and you're an outsider u really gonna say no? he was prob scared he would get popped lmao

4 days ago '19        #62
Angry Yam 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$389 | Props total: 738 738
 KeepinItTrill said
wait...

how was it handled in juvenile court when he was 18

am I missing something
You have youthful offenders sentence up to 22 I believe

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '07        #63
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$55,523 | Props total: 25995 25995
 Angry Yam said
You have youthful offenders sentence up to 22 I believe
didn't know that
+1   

4 days ago '19        #64
Dickhead 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 1338 1338
 rfessler1 said
this isnt a racial thing like the article is makin it out to be. 99.9% of white kids would rot for this sh*t.

check the stats on this...

lives in LA
super rich

dad probably has a KMA card from the NWO. gotta be connected.

this kinda sh*t is not normal. typical white men are hated in this country like everyone else and get burned everyday.
Lol you cant say sh*t like this on BX its true but you cant say it. Youre supposed to believe that if he lived with his single mother in a trailer park hed have got off just as easy.

myPOWER said
The real benefit is a good lawyer not being white skinned (which is a problem in itself).

Look at the evidence -

“did not possess any weapons, he did not shoot anybody, he was not part of any conspiracy or any plan or plot to commit any crimes.”

In OP it says the white dude k*lled Justin Holmes. Yet there is no evidence that it happened.

This is why people don't take n*ggas seriously - ya'll n*ggas doing the same sh*t you claim everyone else does, which is LIE and fabricate facts.

You got rich black athletes/musicans getting off light all the time in cases most of you n*ggas would be fu*ked for, because they got a better lawyer.

[pic - click to view]

I really dont get people sometimes. If someone has a belief system, and has to lie and twist facts in order for his belief system to hold up to scrutiny, why does he continue to believe it? Are most people really that controlled by their emotions?

Last edited by Dickhead; 04-15-2019 at 08:00 PM..
+3   

4 days ago '05        #65
GST 
space
space
$15,948 | Props total: 4418 4418
 rfessler1 said
this isnt a racial thing like the article is makin it out to be. 99.9% of white kids would rot for this sh*t.

check the stats on this...

lives in LA
super rich

dad probably has a KMA card from the NWO. gotta be connected.

this kinda sh*t is not normal. typical white men are hated in this country like everyone else and get burned everyday.
How’s life on Mars ?

4 days ago '15        #66
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 5234 5234
 overbooked said
Why y'all let him around you tho hmmmm
This. Black folk way too generous, and accommodating and accepting. That’s why vultureism is at an all time high. We let anybody in, let them exploit, do “n*gga sh*t” and then let them skate on the “n*gga consequences”. especially when it come to the oppressor... because majority of black folk got Stockholm syndrome when it come to

“Please like us, massa...”

Boy I’ll be glad when we get over that sh*t. n*ggas make me sick with that.

4 days ago '18        #67
No Religion 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 5509 5509
 jesuslives said

90s - the set that allows anybody in. White boy wanted to be a n*gga so fu*king bad til it was time to get treated like one, then he showed his true COLOR.
I hear all that but all them kilt this sh*t

4 days ago '04        #68
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,762 | Props total: 3106 3106
Who got the juice now

Cash me out side

4 days ago '04        #69
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 5362 5362
Bx panther brigade needs something to be victimized about

4 days ago '05        #70
WCIB 123 heat pts123
space
space
$27,074 | Props total: 13902 13902
The fu*k

“He was just curious. Let him go.”

4 days ago '05        #71
WCIB 123 heat pts123
space
space
$27,074 | Props total: 13902 13902
 myPOWER said

Look at the evidence -

myPOWER said
Ya'll n*ggas get so reactionary and emotional - no one can take ya'll seriously.

The real W here is the black lawyer that took the W home for the kid.

4 days ago '04        #72
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 11958 11958
 FroBE said
Sorry to say, but this is most likely 80% cause of his financial backing and 20% because his a white a fella.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

See here's the problem with your theory. America doesn't care HOW much money you have when you're black. Only a person that's NOT black or brown could make the comments you guys are making because we don't live our day to day lives in the same America. Blacks occupy about 60% of the prisons in the U.S. 70% of ALL arrest are white people. Whites also are 75% of all charges brought for drugs but about the same percentage convicted are black. So surely all of those white people who are NOT in prison or beating these charges are wealthy right?..........................
+2   

4 days ago '06        #73
JCash 
space
space
space
$489 | Props total: 382 382
The complexion for the protection

4 days ago '06        #74
cleavon15 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 405 405
 abcxyz said
so its fu*k this white kid because he got off on this right? but theres a thread a black man made on this site saying how he got away with having a gun and a bunch of drugs............................... and hes CONGRATULATED!

what i see is that youre all only mad he got away with it because you want to see blacks get away with crimes also. you dont want to see less crime.... you all just want more black people to not do time for crimes they commit.

slap away bx panther racists. because this had nothing to do with the fact that hes white in the first place. its because he has money. you really think normal white people feel sorry for him or think hes a victim of society or ignorance? NO! they think he should fu*king rot for it too because hes a piece of sh*t like the 2 others that are in jail for this.
I can’t speak for all, but for me and others like me, it’s about leveling the playing field. Somebody earlier mentioned OJ. I don’t know one person old enough to remember the trial who thinks he didn’t do it. It’s about getting even with “the man”. We still see it in the Cosby trials in today’s age. It’s not that “they did wrong so everyone should be in jail”. It’s “they put a black man in jail with less evidence than they put a white man in jail for the same crime”. Both wealthy. The masses say if a white man goes free, then a black man should go free and vice versa with regards to jail time.

And it’s not solely because he has money. It comes down to the fact that a rich black man is still less than a poor white man. (Cosby)
Yes, he got off partly because he’s wealthy. But being white helped him get wealthy, build contacts/connects, and call in favors.

Your rebuttal is welcomed.

4 days ago '08        #75
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 2009 2009
 Blackout75 said
What the fu*k is wrong with people. Too bad he didn't have a PD, wouldn't mind someone getting life after shaking their kid to death
Yeah, Although his Older Bro is one of my Oldest and Best Friends...I personally don't fu*k with the Kid anymore...Its hard for me as a father to try and understand his the situation when it went down...I personally can't...But, his life is basically ruined, he cant find a job, and his entire family is divided so he basically got a life sentence...ijs...

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  18
Video inside PAAG life
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  9
Image(s) inside lillybangz
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  5
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
93 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy