Mar 26 - PEOPLE ARE DYING...ITS BAD

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '11        #26
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 122096 122 K  Slaps total: 17782 17 K
 OldBusiness said
Boxden Epidemiologist told me its okay something new thats k*lling people has been added to the list of whats already been k*lling people so we shouldn't consider it a big beal.

Get ready for "Well the flu is k*lling people too" as if thats a good excuse to be alright with some new sh*t k*lling people as well
have they started calling them paid actors yet?
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #27
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 29073 29 K  Slaps total: 2625 2 K
 SnowFleury said
is it not time to start thinking next steps as opposed to doing MORE shutdowns outside of hot spots like NYC and Cali?

The rates of infection are not gonna be ZERO any time soon, nor will the steady rates of death, at what point do we say "we need to get rolling again"?
it is absolutely time to start talking, discussing, debating, brainstorming and planning the next steps, but my guess is the people tasked with dealing with this, the people who will be held accountable for mortality rates, are probably still a*sessing the current threat
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 38993 38 K  Slaps total: 3277 3 K
 SnowFleury said

Not saying the illness is not serious but most of the decisions behind the mass shutdowns was drive by the dire estimates of the Imperial College report. The guy who wrote it is now backpeddling... his UK death estimate dropped from 500K to 20K....

We need to stop this TOTAL alarmist thinking. Yes people are going to die, that's not a good thing. However, this is NOT the plague.
Jesus Christ.

There is an area in between all good and plague. It's "a problem were not fully equipped to handle". This insistence that no plague = no problem is super simplistic thinking.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #29
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49164 49 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
 erickonasis said

What a scumbag
I can't believe D'Souza is still allowed on tv. That guy is a blatant racist and known for spreading fake news. But I guess it is Fox... and they still let Ingraham have her show.
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #30
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49164 49 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
 ddy807 said
"we're supposed to be a first world country"

from 2:22 on is what i saw hours before this was posted and it made clear how serious this is.
@ @ see this?
Yeah sh*t's crazy. I guess the Republicans will start caring once all their old a*s voting base starts dying at an alarming rate once all these unprepared red states start getting hit. The southeast is about to get hit hard.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 14706 14 K  Slaps total: 3989 3 K
 ddy807 said
"we're supposed to be a first world country"

from 2:22 on is what i saw hours before this was posted and it made clear how serious this is.
@ @ see this?
Doesn't matter if you are a first word or third world country, viruses don't judge you based on where you come from.

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Gmac 
space
space
space
Props total: 3365 3 K  Slaps total: 624 624
 SnowFleury said

Not saying the illness is not serious but most of the decisions behind the mass shutdowns was drive by the dire estimates of the Imperial College report. The guy who wrote it is now backpeddling... his UK death estimate dropped from 500K to 20K....

We need to stop this TOTAL alarmist thinking. Yes people are going to die, that's not a good thing. However, this is NOT the plague.
Hmm who should we trust, a nurse on the front lines or random nobody on bx?
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 11150 11 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
 BrooklynStiles said
Where is Jeff Bezos?!

These are his customers that are dying. Dude has a chance to be a hero w/ his billions and he's no where to be found. A ventilator cost 30,000 and N95 costs less than $50. Jeff can buy thousands of these and not even feel it.

Its crazy n*gga got the GDP of Caribbean islands sitting in his chase account and off shore banks.

He literally could buy out all the ventilators in the world and make it all back at the end of the week.

I wonder if these guys know you cant take the money with you when you die?

I really believe if i were to ever get to his level of financial freedom id have to wake up one day like "ima have to give some of this money back to the people some day." Then id watch the news see shiit like whats going on in NYC and be like "My customers dying fuk that shiit."

"Call my a*sistant, buy as many ventilators mask you can find anywhere"
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 16508 16 K  Slaps total: 746 746
 Lord God said
Jesus Christ.

There is an area in between all good and plague. It's "a problem were not fully equipped to handle". This insistence that no plague = no problem is super simplistic thinking.
we have nurses in nyc using trash bags as protective equipment.

a nurse manager died because of it.

can't even compare america's preparedness with europe.

Last edited by ddy807; 03-26-2020 at 09:53 AM..
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #35
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 18651 18 K  Slaps total: 4594 4 K
 Gmac said
Hmm who should we trust, a nurse on the front lines or random nobody on bx?
 Lord God said
Jesus Christ.

I'm literally reporting what one of the chief people pushing initial speculative stats said, where did I say "just let everyone out"...shut up, you're not helping with anything

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Gmac 
space
space
space
 erickonasis said

What a scumbag
How convenient that it's mostly affecting states that would most likely vote blue this year, and Trump wants everyone to go back to work. Hmm something suspicious about that....

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Gmac 
space
space
space
 SnowFleury said
I'm literally reporting what one of the chief people pushing initial speculative stats said, where did I say "just let everyone out"...shut up, you're not helping with anything

Pull your panties out of your butt and stop trying to downplay the seriousness of the issue
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #38
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 18651 18 K  Slaps total: 4594 4 K
 Gmac said
Pull your panties out of your butt and stop trying to downplay the seriousness of the issue
I'm not. The issue IS serious. On the other hand, people like you need to stop panicking and going over the top alarmist about this when we're clearly winning this slowly but surely.

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Chokeabiish 
space
space
Props total: 1586 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 niruggg said
Of course people are dying. The news is saturated with it including on this message board. The only thing u are bringing into this already serious problem is fear mongering. Ignore list u go.

2 weeks ago '17        #40
ddy807 
space
space

oh. that's why.

2 weeks ago '07        #41
RedMonkeyJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 3660 3 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 SnowFleury said

Issue inst the death rate per se, its if everyone gets sick at the same time which will overrun every hospital in the country.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #42
240ka 
space
space
Props total: 14276 14 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
 SnowFleury said

We're on lockdown and theres mass hysteria because of the Trump and the WH solely. They're completely inept. There were 60 million cases and 12k death from h1n1 and there wasnt any hysteria because the Obeezy Administration took it seriously from the jump and Americans had confidence in the Administration.
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #43
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33178 33 K  Slaps total: 6799 6 K
 unit321 said
Doesn't matter if you are a first word or third world country, viruses don't judge you based on where you come from.
That’s not remotely what she was implying when she said that. She was saying, based on the fact that we live in a first world country, third world conditions weren’t expected.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 03-26-2020 at 04:41 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #44
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33178 33 K  Slaps total: 6799 6 K
 Chokeabiish said
Of course people are dying. The news is saturated with it including on this message board. The only thing u are bringing into this already serious problem is fear mongering. Ignore list u go.
There are countless idiots throughout this forum, and within this thread, denying that COVID is anything more than a bad flu with mild symptoms. Some are going as far as to call it a hoax entirely, while others have claimed that black people are immune entirely.

It is absolutely not the case that everyone accepts that people are dying from this. Hopefully this is a wake up call to those morons.

Edit: see, one of the most notorious idiots denying that people are dying was the first to slap

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 03-26-2020 at 11:01 AM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10565 10 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
Hey guys if you are looking for a new stable career healthcare and utilities is the way to go. Not s*xy like Google or big tech firm but pretty recession proof. People need hospital, power, natural gas, water and internet
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #46
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12282 12 K  Slaps total: 19235 19 K
 erickonasis said
My goodness

Cool and all.....however when does this end?

Millions of people do wanna test the workforce water but can’t.

Makin it optional seems like a fair compromise

2 weeks ago '04        #47
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15715 15 K  Slaps total: 2037 2 K
2 trillioin dollars and can't fix a healthcare system jesus. Two parties are fu*king dumb as fu*k. Should get rid of all them old fu*kers.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
ddy807 
space
space
 unit321 said
the statement was in reference to the amount of resources available. did you even watch the video in the op?
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #49
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12282 12 K  Slaps total: 19235 19 K
 240ka said
We're on lockdown and theres mass hysteria because of the Trump and the WH solely. They're completely inept. There were 60 million cases and 12k death from h1n1 and there wasnt any hysteria because the Obeezy Administration took it seriously from the jump and Americans had confidence in the Administration.
What type of people were dyin from the swine flu?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #50
swavesurfer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 4997 4 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
How long is thing going to last??
Will this be a issue in the summer

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  56
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
345 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  27
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
83 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+258online now  19
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+106online now  4
Image(s) inside PS5 new wireless controller revealed
269 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy