Mar 26 - PEOPLE ARE DYING...ITS BAD

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+85  228
160 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '18        #1
12976 page views
345 comments

niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 38852 38 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
Mar 26 - PEOPLE ARE DYING...ITS BAD

they really tried to take that sh*t down image
thx my G @ddy807

Last edited by niruggg; 03-27-2020 at 03:16 AM..
+39   

best
worst
345 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 16435 16 K  Slaps total: 743 743
"we're supposed to be a first world country"

from 2:22 on is what i saw hours before this was posted and it made clear how serious this is.
@ @ see this?

Last edited by ddy807; 03-26-2020 at 08:14 AM..
+24   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
xclusive2k5 
space
space
Props total: 2230 2 K  Slaps total: 465 465
This sh*t is scary man
+20   

2 weeks ago '12        #4
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96060 96 K  Slaps total: 6923 6 K
Boxden Epidemiologist told me its okay something new thats k*lling people has been added to the list of whats already been k*lling people so we shouldn't consider it a big beal.

Get ready for "Well the flu is k*lling people too" as if thats a good excuse to be alright with some new sh*t k*lling people as well
+121   

2 weeks ago '10        #5
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 18634 18 K  Slaps total: 4591 4 K

Not saying the illness is not serious but most of the decisions behind the mass shutdowns was drive by the dire estimates of the Imperial College report. The guy who wrote it is now backpeddling... his UK death estimate dropped from 500K to 20K....

We need to stop this TOTAL alarmist thinking. Yes people are going to die, that's not a good thing. However, this is NOT the plague.
+63   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 11081 11 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
Yooo the truck full of bodies hit me kinda hard.

This is America?

My tax dollars went to

and

Where it should have went

+196   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 45519 45 K  Slaps total: 5717 5 K
And this is what Fox News is saying

+33   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 43356 43 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Boxden Epidemiologist told me its okay something new thats k*lling people has been added to the list of whats already been k*lling people so we shouldn't consider it a big beal.

Get ready for "Well the flu is k*lling people too" as if thats a good excuse to be alright with some new sh*t k*lling people as well
"Look people die in car accidents all the time"

These wack a*s attempts to downplay this virus have got to stop.
+49   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Andrefrbk said

This is America?

My tax dollars went to

and

You forgot to add a photo of your tax dollars going to Saudi Arabians who plot on and k*ll Americans but got that good oil money our politicians put before the country
+44   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28487 28 K  Slaps total: 2534 2 K
 SnowFleury said

Not saying the illness is not serious but most of the decisions behind the mass shutdowns was drive by the dire estimates of the Imperial College report. The guy who wrote it is now backpeddling... his UK death estimate dropped from 500K to 20K
not quite

He said that expected increases in National Health Service capacity and ongoing restrictions to people’s movements make him “reasonably confident” the health service can cope when the predicted peak of the epidemic arrives in two or three weeks. UK deaths from the disease are now unlikely to exceed 20,000, he said, and could be much lower.
that's not backpedaling, he's saying since NHS rose to the occasion and the public cooperated with social distancing that the death toll will be much lowered than he originally expected

when you make and prediction and the factors involved change, you have to make a new prediction
+37   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
erickonasis 
space
space

What a scumbag
+42   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28487 28 K  Slaps total: 2534 2 K
 erickonasis said
And this is what Fox News is saying

this whole thing been a "true colors" test
+23   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 16435 16 K  Slaps total: 743 743
 Andrefrbk said

This is America?

My tax dollars went to

and

more prison beds than hospital beds.
+41   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
BraziD 
space
space
Props total: 736 736  Slaps total: 204 204

2 weeks ago '10        #15
space
space
 yolaboy said
not quite

that's not backpedaling, he's saying since NHS rose to the occasion and the public cooperated with social distancing that the death toll will be much lowered than he originally expected

when you make and prediction and the factors involved change, you have to make a new prediction
Sure, but under these new lower numbers and the "flattening of the curve" as everyone wants, is it not time to start thinking next steps as opposed to doing MORE shutdowns outside of hot spots like NYC and Cali?

The rates of infection are not gonna be ZERO any time soon, nor will the steady rates of death, at what point do we say "we need to get rolling again"?

2 weeks ago '12        #16
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
"Look people die in car accidents all the time"

These wack a*s attempts to downplay this virus have got to stop.
Exactly

Its like they look at the list of sh*t thats already k*lling people..and then they're like "sh*t add some more to it, if that stuff is k*lling people already then I don't mind some new sh*t k*lling them"

Plus we have NO idea what the long term effects of this sh*t are, or how many people who recover, but don't have full recoveries will need additional treatment. Like say 600 thousand people in America get it....and sh*t 580,000 of them survive it.

If 200 thousand of them needed continued support and treatment because of deterioration in their quality of life our healthcare system would be fu*ked. Its not stable enough to handle that additional weight, hell we don't have enough doctors, nurses, urgent cares, hospitals, and so on to handle that. Add in the fact that heart disease related illnesses, obesity related illnesses, cancer, car accidents and so on are going to continue to already stress our systems, and its just a crash waiting to happen

But its okay as long as other sh*ts k*lling people too
+20   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
erickonasis 
space
space
My goodness

+70   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
space
Props total: 54743 54 K  Slaps total: 32638 32 K
 BraziD said

About to be reported for spam

2 weeks ago '12        #19
OldBusiness 
space
space
 SnowFleury said
Sure, but under these new lower numbers and the "flattening of the curve" as everyone wants, is it not time to start thinking next steps as opposed to doing MORE shutdowns outside of hot spots like NYC and Cali?

The rates of infection are not gonna be ZERO any time soon, nor will the steady rates of death, at what point do we say "we need to get rolling again"?
Nobody is disagreeing with you fam, but its also hard to disagree when people are saying..."We don't know"

Its some new sh*t, and folks just don't know

And the leadership we have, not just Donald Trump- but also the mayors, governors, senators, and congress folks at the present time are pretty trash on all sides...We kinda got hit with a Kobe surge in the 4th quarter when the 2nd team is still on the court

But I agree with you on the fact that we have to be positive, we have to look to moving forward...but I also think most people are saying we just don't know when or how to do that without misjudging this sh*t
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #20
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25959 25 K  Slaps total: 7628 7 K
Where is Jeff Bezos?!

These are his customers that are dying. Dude has a chance to be a hero w/ his billions and he's no where to be found. A ventilator cost 30,000 and N95 costs less than $50. Jeff can buy thousands of these and not even feel it.
+43   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 35216 35 K  Slaps total: 4643 4 K
 SnowFleury said

Not saying the illness is not serious but most of the decisions behind the mass shutdowns was drive by the dire estimates of the Imperial College report. The guy who wrote it is now backpeddling... his UK death estimate dropped from 500K to 20K....

We need to stop this TOTAL alarmist thinking. Yes people are going to die, that's not a good thing. However, this is NOT the plague.
They had to mobilize, build field hospitals, and recruit like 30k retired medical professionals back to NHS to lower those projections. It's not the plague but the only reason that projection dropped is because people are taking it seriously and undertaking mitigation efforts around the world
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #22
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Nobody is disagreeing with you fam, but its also hard to disagree when people are saying..."We don't know"

Its some new sh*t, and folks just don't know

And the leadership we have, not just Donald Trump- but also the mayors, governors, senators, and congress folks at the present time are pretty trash on all sides...We kinda got hit with a Kobe surge in the 4th quarter when the 2nd team is still on the court

But I agree with you on the fact that we have to be positive, we have to look to moving forward...but I also think most people are saying we just don't know when or how to do that without misjudging this sh*t
I agree, no quarrels from me on that one...the unknown IS tough...

But if by mid-April the rates are steady or declining or the curve if finally flattening and we have the medical resources produced (I'm not holding my breath on that, especially for big cities that need it most like NY), we need to start spurring the mindset of "we can't stay in place forever in the middle of a fire f*ght" because if we do, our economic head is gonna get blown off.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 71442 71 K  Slaps total: 5554 5 K
History lesson:
"...Americans at home were reminded to do their part by splashy propaganda posters that emphasized pulling together for the national good. Industry did its part, too, thanks to wartime laws that prioritized military production. Seemingly overnight, car factories produced warplanes. Lipstick manufacturers made bomb cases instead. Even nylon, the new synthetic fabric that covered women’s legs at the beginning of the war, was recruited to military applications.

Thanks to the Defense Production Act of 1950, a law with roots in the all-society mobilization of World War II, the United States still has the authority to spur industry in times of national emergency."

America has the ingenuity to build all the resources...and put all hands on deck to build the medical equipment.

But Agent Orange doesn't want to initiate the Defense Production Act. Here his reasons:

*It’s for a “worst-case scenario.

*Governors should be finding ways to have U.S. companies make ventilators.

*U.S. companies are doing it anyway. “GM, Ford — so many companies — I had three calls directly — without having to institute ‘You will do this,’ these companies are doing that right now,”

+13   

2 weeks ago '10        #24
space
space
 Boogersugar said
They had to mobilize, build field hospitals, and recruit like 30k retired medical professionals back to NHS to lower those projections. It's not the plague but the only reason that projection dropped is because people are taking it seriously and undertaking mitigation efforts around the world
Oh for sure...but eventually I think our medical needs WILL catch up.

And again, I do not think we can stay in place in the middle of a firef*ght...but we also shouldn't have fu*k heads at the BEACH and sh*t during this time. People DO need to start taking this more seriously, but we need to start spurring the idea of "go to work, go to the store, and go the fu*k home" instead of "stay home permanently and sink the economy" while idiots are still out partying...there IS a middle ground here...
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 28235 28 K  Slaps total: 3146 3 K
Yet POTUS wants to reopen the Country by easter.

Well, I shouldn't say that it won't or can't happen, but it would clearly be a misguided decision.
+9   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
206 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Lit Yoshi (Lil Ivy's Nephew) gets on live and calls Boosie a bi-ch
97 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Dr. Ayasurai(email inventor) exposes everything the deep state tryin to..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy