Mar 25 - Democrats Are Handing Donald Trump The Keys To The Country

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '06        #51
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 55529 55 K  Slaps total: 7632 7 K
 BernieDaGoat said
Cats acted like the Dems had a huge win with the bill. Im still wondering where they got that narrative from. Although there are some good things namely the death of libertarianism, I never want to hear about "pulling yourself up by your boot straps, not needing handouts etc again."
Compared to the GOP bill they did. The original house bill was much better but there wasn’t any time to dig in on either side.

4 days ago '10        #52
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 24850 24 K  Slaps total: 4507 4 K
People don’t realize that this coronavirus moment is only going to get the King re-elected. Eventual success is a given, and he’ll take all the credit.

4 days ago '19        #53
Von Doom 
space
space
space
Props total: 705 705  Slaps total: 242 242
A couple of misunderstandings Herrr

This Bill was combined because of the Dems, that wanted to add the other environmental revisions. And the Republicans absolutely didn't want that. And they strongly argued against allowing average working citizens to get more than a even $1, 000. Also Republicans specifically chose to vote against qualified family's WITH children to get an additional sum.

Continuously saying BOTH PARTIES failed here is a gross lack of facts. I understand the need for that healthy level of "government distrust" by anyone.

The Senate Republicans got on TV expressing specifically where they stood as where Corporations needed money FIRST then, hoping for the trickle down effect yet again. And yes I mean as in the Republicans spoke about wanting to get this Bill signed and rushed out without the numerous a*sistance that is now going to be given to working class blue collar or whatever. That's stupid as phuk logic, that already hasn't worked numerous times... Yet fools claim Dems are also to blame when they never asked for a Bailout for Corporations.

Both parties are NOT great. I never idolize or prop up anything mayo privilege. Those people need checks n balances on their heads at all times.

But y'all fools claiming Dems didn't care about the working class and or saying in this very instance that Dems were prolonging the Bill for their selfish gains can't read and choose to not comprehend.

All facts for the path to this relief bill was both written and acted out over the past 2 weeks.Obviously Republicans spoke about Dems asking for too much in stalling in regards to the vote for it..

The Bill specifically has revisions for middle-lower class made by Dems and y'all claim those provisions aren't for us? Lmao Fools gonna fool

Last edited by Von Doom; 03-26-2020 at 06:45 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '17        #54
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 10963 10 K  Slaps total: 9033 9 K
 Nautilus O said
People don’t realize that this coronavirus moment is only going to get the King re-elected. Eventual success is a given, and he’ll take all the credit.
He's going to pull us out of the greatest recession since the great depression... Did Obama copyright that?

4 days ago '15        #55
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14359 14 K  Slaps total: 4954 4 K
 BernieDaGoat said
Cats acted like the Dems had a huge win with the bill. Im still wondering where they got that narrative from. Although there are some good things namely the death of libertarianism, I never want to hear about "pulling yourself up by your boot straps, not needing handouts etc again."
I knew u weren’t a Bernie supporter. Just a troll trying to cause division amongst democratic voters on urban forums. sh*t is calculated
+1   

4 days ago '18        #56
The3 
space
space
Props total: 4545 4 K  Slaps total: 726 726
It all set up

Last edited by The3; 03-26-2020 at 09:04 AM..

4 days ago '04        #57
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2712 2 K  Slaps total: 263 263
 Boogersugar said
lol these CEOs will be back at the trough in weeks. The market is being fed irrational optimism that everyone is going back to work soon but that bubble is going to pop soon. So there's going to be another bad day for the market ahead. Maybe a couple. And what do you think these fat cats are going to say then?

I just hope the Dems were serious in insisting that they would f*ght harder for fairer provisions in subsequent bills. There was a lot of pressure to do everything ASAP this time around but the next bill shouldn't be so rushed.
I hope so this 3 day rally is pissing me off especially stocks like Marriott, United , MGM and Boeing. They have no customers, no open operations etc, no revenue how are they being priced in at these levels lol
+2   

4 days ago '05        #58
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 6286 6 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
Y’all better save that $1200
It’s about to get ugly out here.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '17        #59
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 47653 47 K  Slaps total: 10563 10 K
 Von Doom said
A couple of misunderstandings Herr

This Bill was combined because of the Republicans.

Continuously saying BOTH PARTIES failed here is a gross lack of facts. The Senate Republicans got on TV expressing specifically where they stood as where Corporations needed money FIRST then again hoping for the trickle down effect.. That's stupid as phuk logic that already hasn't worked numerous times...

Both parties are great. And both need checks on their bullsh*t towards Big Business.

But y'all fools claiming Dems didn't care about the working class and or saying in this very instance that Dems were prolonging the Bill for their selfish gains can't read and choose to not comprehend.

All facts in this Bills as written and how the rollout of it happened is plenty evidence. Obviously Republicans spoke about Dems asking for too much in stalking..

The Bill specifically has revisions made by Dems and y'all claim those provisions aren't for us? Lmao Fools gonna fool
No doubt, the Democrats showed that they are f*ghting for the working class. They've been all over the place over the past 3 years, but they held it down here. The Republicans have consistently supported the slave masters and those are the people they care about most.
+2   

4 days ago '04        #60
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 24337 24 K  Slaps total: 3138 3 K
 gh3tto said
so that magat troll went from bi*ching and blaming nancy for the senate not passing the bill to blaming nancy for allowing it to pass

@ so which is it you dumb fu*k
+1   

3 days ago '18        #61
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 13433 13 K  Slaps total: 7263 7 K
 gemini8686 said
I knew u weren’t a Bernie supporter. Just a troll trying to cause division amongst democratic voters on urban forums. sh*t is calculated
What the fu*k are you even talking about???

3 days ago '18        #62
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 13433 13 K  Slaps total: 7263 7 K
 Von Doom said
A couple of misunderstandings Herr

This Bill was combined because of the Republicans.

Continuously saying BOTH PARTIES failed here is a gross lack of facts. The Senate Republicans got on TV expressing specifically where they stood as where Corporations needed money FIRST then again hoping for the trickle down effect.. That's stupid as phuk logic that already hasn't worked numerous times...

Both parties are great. And both need checks on their bullsh*t towards Big Business.

All facts in this Bills as written and how the rollout of it happened is plenty evidence. Obviously Republicans spoke about Dems asking for too much in stalking..

The Bill specifically has revisions made by Dems and y'all claim those provisions aren't for us? Lmao Fools gonna fool
You are right on your points here, but I think the point some people were making is it’s just not a great bill that doesn’t go far enough. Not to say it’s the Democrats fault but that’s just the fact.

Yes they got more than what was put out in the gop bill, but we all know how this politic sh*t works. GOP put that bill out knowing it wouldn’t get through. Dems made it better but should’ve gotten more imo. But then of course you’d have idiots turning on dems saying they are holding it up. So they took this to get some good things in there and to have it done quicker
+1   

3 days ago '19        #63
Von Doom 
space
space
space
Props total: 705 705  Slaps total: 242 242
 BernieDaGoat said
You are right on your points here, but I think the point some people were making is it’s just not a great bill that doesn’t go far enough. Not to say it’s the Democrats fault but that’s just the fact.

Yes they got more than what was put out in the gop bill, but we all know how this politic sh*t works. GOP put that bill out knowing it wouldn’t get through. Dems made it better but should’ve gotten more imo. But then of course you’d have idiots turning on dems saying they are holding it up. So they took this to get some good things in there and to have it done quicker
Because of how important this Bill was, and due to the current crisis. Their was a timeframe put on both parties logically. But Republicans went ahead and USED the Timeframe to negotiate in very bad faith and to try and manipulate the proceedings into it being all a Democratic party holding up progress.

By doing more...by trying to ask for more or by trying to negotiate for more means this Bill doesn't get done at this point. It literally means there is no conclusion, until even further down the line. All while the citizens are in disarray and confusion about how and where will their next check will come from. Where and how rent-mortgage-tuition gets paid. Where and how can we get extensions or a*sistance for these issues.

I'm talking from the Bird looking down view in this case tho. People can debate about what more or less can be taken out. After the fact.

I get that Corporations and Wall Street got bailed out. And Wall Street technically just got TWO raises for no reason. That 1. trillion thrown at them earlier this year. And the spending that will be done after a few months. That's strictly Republicans. By Orange man's request.

During This lap, Dems did a lil work. The Republicans not only got lazy, they put Corporations above and before people again. Slave Master tactics.. And a history of actions leads me to believe they need to be removed for good.

That's the NOW obvious problem. Instead of generalizing and lumping all sperate issues together. Why are the Republicans getting a pass on how bad their initial Bill was and would have been. They wanted nothing for middle class people again. Yet all week and going forward that energy will be gone, because going at the Dems is easier than confronting the huge issue of Republicans being racist and as of right now policy wise.. Systematically oppressing average working people and targeting specifically Black people.

This site like everywhere else will prove me right. The talk will be about "Don with both parties". Let's break down the specifics... Then when it presented that Republicans did these things as or right now. There will be crickets. Cause in the U. S racism blinds even bigots to the truth here.

3 days ago '16        #64
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 47963 47 K  Slaps total: 10529 10 K
if yall could vote for your own genocide twice yall would do it

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  12
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Mar 29 - Dr Fauci says he expects 100k-200k deaths from virus with millions in..
147 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy