Bardi B Responds To Idris Elba Corona Virus Comments.. (2nd Response)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
16 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '06        #126
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
Props total: 92581 92 K  Slaps total: 11162 11 K
 DripBayless said
Because if someone else they know got tested and it came back positive then they need to get tested as well to make sure if they have it or not

Idris aint even in America , I know you love this hoe but use your brain
Yes he is in America. The being around people who had it isn't a solid answer either because many many people are getting turned away for the same reasons.

6 days ago '14        #127
Hamelekh1 
space
space
Props total: 1658 1 K  Slaps total: 428 428
Woman hating BX. Incels I tell you.

6 days ago '19        #128
blackthorn 
space
space
space
Props total: 1087 1 K  Slaps total: 161 161
 jmheight1 said
Where did she address her claim that celebrities are being paid to say they have Corona? She talks about a whole lot except what caused the issue.

And people on here and twitter falling for her deflecting away from that.

What she said at 3:50 in this video is what was the issue

She ignoring that now.
Lol exactly...

Like many n*ggaz saying that people are slapping because they hate women... but then when you analyze the facts and point out the logic missing... you get slapped and the lames can't even muster up a counter argument.

6 days ago '19        #129
blackthorn 
space
space
space
 Darell_ftb said
Yes he is in America. The being around people who had it isn't a solid answer either because many many people are getting turned away for the same reasons.
Have they been turned away in New Mexico?

Did they exhibit symptoms?

Were the especially vulnerable because of preexisting conditions?

6 days ago '19        #130
blackthorn 
space
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Alright. Just saying. I know she can be annoying, but she really dropping gems.

It's just good that a celebrity is calling out bullsh*t.
Funny. You can respond to everyone else...

But when I address her false arguments with facts... You slap anonymously while hypocritically not calling out Cardi on her bullsh*t

I also asked what celebrities is Cardi talking about when she's saying they didn't have symptoms and provided a list with the messages pretty much all stating they had symptoms... But you noticeably ignored that one

I even logically addressed her without any other insult other than I find her annoying...

6 days ago '07        #131
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7761 7 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
 blackthorn said
Funny. You can respond to everyone else...

But when I address her false arguments with facts... You slap anonymously while hypocritically not calling out Cardi on her bullsh*t

I also asked what celebrities is Cardi talking about when she's saying they didn't have symptoms and provided a list with the messages pretty much all stating they had symptoms... But you noticeably ignored that one

I even logically addressed her without any other insult other than I find her annoying...
Lol i didn't know you said anything.

And far as her facts, she not just talking about this one moment, she's saying that if the government does not help with getting people vaccinated for free, then yes, we should look into the conspiracy of all this.

And now all of a sudden you trust your government? What you forgot about 9/11? Pizzagate? Watergate? The Tuskegee Experiments? Black Wall Street?! Epstein?! The a*sassination of JFK?!

Come on now. You can't totally dismiss her points because they sound just like what America would do. But now since it's an unusual epidemic, you looking for Big Brother to save you.

6 days ago '16        #132
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14926 14 K  Slaps total: 9209 9 K
Lol

6 days ago '19        #133
blackthorn 
space
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Lol i didn't know you said anything.

And far as her facts, she not just talking about this one moment, she's saying that if the government does not help with getting people vaccinated for free, then yes, we should look into the conspiracy of all this.

And now all of a sudden you trust your government? What you forgot about 9/11? Pizzagate? Watergate? The Tuskegee Experiments? Black Wall Street?! Epstein?! The a*sassination of JFK?!

Come on now. You can't totally dismiss her points because they sound just like what America would do. But now since it's an unusual epidemic, you looking for Big Brother to save you.
First of all... How did you not know I said anything when you literally slapped my post? So you slapped without reading it?

And that's a fine message. And no I don't trust the government. Who said I did? In fact, outside of a few, I don't trust anything that comes from anybody that works there.

I also don't trust people that clearly don't know what they're talking about. I can use my brain and trust neither side.

She accused celebrities of faking for money. Celebrity stood up for himself. She completely changed the subject and didn't acknowledge what she said before.

She turned to saying celebrities were claiming no symptoms. That's mostly a lie. I provided facts, not from the government, but from the celebrities themselves. (which unless she knows 100% that they're lying, means she's purposely exaggerating the truth... Which is exactly what we don't need in a Pandemic)

While providing some positive arguments... She's also spreading misinformation with roots in the truth, which in my opinion, is exactly what the government does.

Guidelines say save masks for older people and professionals that might need them... Yet I see Cardi wearing a mask to provide a conspiracy theory on social media.

6 days ago '07        #134
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7761 7 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
 blackthorn said
First of all... How did you not know I said anything when you literally slapped my post? So you slapped without reading it?

And that's a fine message. And no I don't trust the government. Who said I did? In fact, outside of a few, I don't trust anything that comes from anybody that works there.

I also don't trust people that clearly don't know what they're talking about. I can use my brain and trust neither side.

She accused celebrities of faking for money. Celebrity stood up for himself. She completely changed the subject and didn't acknowledge what she said before.

She turned to saying celebrities were claiming no symptoms. That's mostly a lie. I provided facts, not from the government, but from the celebrities themselves. (which unless she knows 100% that they're lying, means she's purposely exaggerating the truth... Which is exactly what we don't need in a Pandemic)

While providing some positive arguments... She's also spreading misinformation with roots in the truth, which in my opinion, is exactly what the government does.

Guidelines say save masks for older people and professionals that might need them... Yet I see Cardi wearing a mask to provide a conspiracy theory on social media.
It was joke, bro. Something to get us paying attention. It's like one of those joking truths. I'm joking, but I'm serious at the same time....BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE! MAGIC JOHNSON NEVER HAD AIDS! He was paid to spread the awareness of it. I think he even played a a couple games after that.

But you see and hear both her friends laughing. She didn't elaborate on it because she can't speak on sh*t she don't know...and she wants in lol i thought it was funny. Sound like some sh*t we ALL thought. Don't front.

Remember this day my boy, remember this! America hasn't failed YET with her bullsh*t since the beginning of her foundation. One day, the facts will be revealed. You know they always do. And things have gotten increasingly weird at a fast rate in this past century. I wouldn't be surprised if all this sh*t was man-made or used as a tool to control the masses.

Last edited by *-InfiniMatic-*; 03-26-2020 at 04:42 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  28
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Mar 31 - Rikers Island prisoners are being offered PPE and $6 an hour to dig m..
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
257 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy