Mar 25 - Fox News flips the scripts again, now urging America to go back to work

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+46  318
95 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1403 page views
31 comments

48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6586 6 K  Slaps total: 794 794
Mar 25 - Fox News flips the scripts again, now urging America to go back to work

They went from denying corona was serious

To acknowledging it’s serious and asking people to take caution

And now a week later they’re once again insuinating it’s not that serious

AKA parroting everything trump says
+14   

best
worst
31 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
space
space
Props total: 56513 56 K  Slaps total: 14014 14 K

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Brewklyner 
space
space
Props total: 11171 11 K  Slaps total: 3789 3 K
All idiots and so is trump
+16   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12094 12 K  Slaps total: 18789 18 K

This is turning into get money vs commie life

4 the win

#Biden/Harris/Abrams2020

Last edited by Stand Down; 03-25-2020 at 07:34 PM..

2 weeks ago '09        #5
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2644 2 K  Slaps total: 450 450

They really couldnt go for 3-4 weeks though before changing the narrative

I hope they arent doing to pump and dump the stock cause I dont want to see more red :(
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18677 18 K  Slaps total: 3196 3 K
Fox is a fu*kin joke everyone working there is a puppet media outlet for the republicans and they’re proud of it
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6511 6 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
I watched said video and they didnt say go back to work.

2 weeks ago '05        #8
swyshasweets 
space
space
Props total: 867 867  Slaps total: 406 406
 NYNY said
Fox is a fu*kin joke everyone working there is a puppet media outlet for the republicans and they’re proud of it
and what is cnn... im fu*king out lmao

2 weeks ago '16        #9
jetlife510 
space
space
space
Props total: 2749 2 K  Slaps total: 1351 1 K
Hopefully they old a*s get it
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 19719 19 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
if everyone who listens to hannity dies, nothing of value will be lost. same for glenn beck.
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #11
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 24036 24 K  Slaps total: 8192 8 K
 swyshasweets said
and what is cnn... im fu*king out lmao
to a certain extent CNN is partly to blame too.

But Fox has been consistently been on the wrong side for decades.

They persecuted Clinton, backed Bush through Iraq, a*saulted Obama, and pump Trumps BS.

2 decades of being on the wrong side.

CNN is too much too, it definitely is partly to blame with going too far left, but at least they are on the good side.

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 48942 48 K  Slaps total: 11111 11 K
 44wade said

They persecuted Clinton, backed Bush through Iraq, a*saulted Obama, and pump Trumps BS.

CNN is too much too, it definitely is partly to blame with going too far left, but at least they are on the good side.
Fox News was the only major news outlet co-signing to Iraq having WMD's. But CNN is pretty bad too.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95764 95 K  Slaps total: 40000 40 K
They said at some point we need to go back to work. Misleading thread title.

2 weeks ago '06        #14
Lil Wayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26729 26 K  Slaps total: 11163 11 K
 NYNY said
Same goes for MSNBC and the dems

2 weeks ago '12        #15
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Fox News was the only major news outlet co-signing to Iraq having WMD's. But CNN is pretty bad too.
Exactly.

They went hard on Clinton for lying about Monica lewinsky, and how his infidelity was this huge issue. sh*t is wild Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about infidelity. Big problem is the new conservatives, didnt care about politics then, so they believe Trump when he says media has been unfair to him. They should have been there for the Clinton era.

Then they backed Bush in WMDs, which has been proven false.

Then they poured out whatever misinformation they could on Obama. He was muslim, he didnt have birth certificate, etc.. They gave platforms to the Tea Party, which for some reason people seem to gloss over their existence, and how divisive it was.

CNN has helped perpetuate racial division, and imo, has caused more harm than good on certain subjects because it gives these Fox weirdos topics to justify themselves. They went too far left.

Plus their coverage of Trump imo, helps people get numb to how bad this guy is at President. People dont care he is bad, they only care how much you tell us he is bad. The slow leak of information was terrible. They should have dropped one bomb on him and be done. But the daily campaign of sh*t that would sink other politicians helped numb people and made Trumps bullsh*t a daily norm.

2 weeks ago '17        #16
space
space
space
 44wade said
Exactly.

They went hard on Clinton for lying about Monica lewinsky, and how his infidelity was this huge issue. sh*t is wild Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about infidelity. Big problem is the new conservatives, didnt care about politics then, so they believe Trump when he says media has been unfair to him. They should have been there for the Clinton era.

Then they backed Bush in WMDs, which has been proven false.

Then they poured out whatever misinformation they could on Obama. He was muslim, he didnt have birth certificate, etc.. They gave platforms to the Tea Party, which for some reason people seem to gloss over their existence, and how divisive it was.

CNN has helped perpetuate racial division, and imo, has caused more harm than good on certain subjects because it gives these Fox weirdos topics to justify themselves. They went too far left.

Plus their coverage of Trump imo, helps people get numb to how bad this guy is at President. People dont care he is bad, they only care how much you tell us he is bad. The slow leak of information was terrible. They should have dropped one bomb on him and be done. But the daily campaign of sh*t that would sink other politicians helped numb people and made Trumps bullsh*t a daily norm.
CNN is not left at all. CNN is corporate news, extremely moderate. They just push the gay agenda, other than that CNN is big business, not far left at all.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
They said at some point we need to go back to work. Misleading thread title.
Kinda, but they are pushing for people to go back to work sooner than later, rather than just waiting to see results. Trump has made it clear he's for money over lives.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 4035 4 K
Again they can more about profit, bottom lines and trump in November. . .If the doctors are telling you this isn't a good idea why risk it?

+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #19
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
CNN is not left at all. CNN is corporate news, extremely moderate. They just push the gay agenda, other than that CNN is big business, not far left at all.
I think the gay agenda is far left. Enough to alienate more centrists and push them right.

i dont know maybe Im wrong, i could be a unknowing victim of trumps a*sault on them.

tbh I watch fox news mostly so i can get another perspective, when I do watch news.

I do think that certain subjects and the way they are covered has helped push more centered people to the right than left, and CNN is part of that.

Like I said i could be wrong. fu*k Fox though lol

2 weeks ago '15        #20
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 12847 12 K  Slaps total: 848 848
 Zazi3 The Beast said
Again they can more about profit, bottom lines and trump in November. . .If the doctors are telling you this isn't a good idea why risk it?

This is the country we decided to become.

I visualize motherfu*kers falling out at work and just getting dragged out and getting replaced with another cog in the machine.

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
space
space
space
 44wade said
I think the gay agenda is far left. Enough to alienate more centrists and push them right.

i dont know maybe Im wrong, i could be a unknowing victim of trumps a*sault on them.

tbh I watch fox news mostly so i can get another perspective, when I do watch news.

I do think that certain subjects and the way they are covered has helped push more centered people to the right than left, and CNN is part of that.

Like I said i could be wrong. fu*k Fox though lol
There is nothing left wing about CNN, but if you watch Fox you'll definitely believe that lie. You proving it right now. CNN is about as centrist as news can come. CNN likes Biden, not Bernie. Feel me?
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #22
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
There is nothing left wing about CNN, but if you watch Fox you'll definitely believe that lie. You proving it right now. CNN is about as centrist as news can come. CNN likes Biden, not Bernie. Feel me?
Fair enough.

Like I said, i could be an unwitting victim. I think Fox is a joke and I like to see what bs they spew.

So yeah, pushing Bernie is a hard left. Agreed.

I am voting Biden, and would never consider Bernie Sanders, I think he is counterproductive to defeating Trump. Blows my mind people support him.

2 weeks ago '05        #23
swyshasweets 
space
space
Props total: 867 867  Slaps total: 406 406
 44wade said

stfu u just said what i mean lmao... cnn is democrats and fox is republicans...

2 weeks ago '04        #24
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10524 10 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
 NYNY said
They are entertainers, I ja e a hard time believing they believe everything they are saying.

2 weeks ago '12        #25
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96059 96 K  Slaps total: 6922 6 K
This is why i be on here telling n*ggas to watch C-Span man.

Just get a cup of coffee, get ready to be bored as hell, but digest this sh*t yourselves.

These people are playing with your families lives and well being. So going to CNN so Don lemon can cry about some sh*t while overly injecting his opinion and halfway delivering the news, or watching Fox News and hannity literally just lying to provide cover for whomever the higher bidder is or whomever d*ck hes riding? fu*k no

I will watch ABC with David Muir because he rarely gives an opinion, he just delivers it straight..Plus he mixes Good news stories in with all the doom & gloom that dominates headlines nowadays

But if its one thing you gotta start doing man..read things for yourself, watch things for yourself, get off that bullsh*t twitter, facebook, and instagram looking for news, and just start educating yourself

If youre online then NPR is probably about as good as it gets.
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  38
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
205 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Money B on last convo with 2Pac “ The Deathrow Pac wasn’t the pac that ..
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Lit Yoshi (Lil Ivy's Nephew) gets on live and calls Boosie a bi-ch
97 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops