Mar 25 - Woman releases testimony detailing how Joe Biden sexually assaulted her #TimesUp

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+96  174
198 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '19        #1
748 page views
39 comments

48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6587 6 K  Slaps total: 794 794
Mar 25 - Woman releases testimony detailing how Joe Biden s*xually a*saulted her #TimesUp

Check out her testimony in the SoundCloud link. Her name is Tara Reade and sheís tried to come out before but was largely ignored

Imagine if this was a woman accusing Bernie Sanders of this type of thing?

If this doesnít end Biden then it will confirm what we knew all among - that the Dems will do anything to fu*k Bernie over
+7   

best
worst
39 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 24078 24 K  Slaps total: 2754 2 K
Democratic party implosion or Bernie

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
space
space

And now Biden won’t entertain another round of debates?

This is the dude people Want as president ?

2 weeks ago '19        #5
space
space

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 35216 35 K  Slaps total: 4643 4 K
 48laws said
the Dems will do anything to fu*k Bernie over
I voted for Bernie in Texas but keep it a buck the Dems can't pull the lever for Biden. Bernie has lost voteshare since 2016 and several states that he won in 2016. Dems didn't do that to Bernie, that was a failure of his campaign.

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12106 12 K  Slaps total: 18791 18 K
Where the police report?

Edit: ain’t even serious for a police report....where at least the workplace harassment paperwork?

Or is that not how this one is gunna work since it’s one of Bx Bernies commies most hated?

#Biden/Harris/Abrams2020

Last edited by Stand Down; 03-25-2020 at 03:31 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #8
space
space
 Boogersugar said
I voted for Bernie in Texas but keep it a buck the Dems can't pull the lever for Biden. Bernie has lost voteshare since 2016 and several states that he won in 2016. Dems didn't do that to Bernie, that was a failure of his campaign.

So you havenít heard about voter fraud issues, polling issues, and the Democratic Party banding together before Super Tuesday to fu*k Bernie over?

You rather slap like a female than debate, huh?

Iíll wait for someone else who actually wants to have a civil debate.

2 weeks ago '14        #9
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 70757 70 K  Slaps total: 20595 20 K
We not doing the s*xual a*sault olympics again

Where Democrats bringing all the women that Donald Trump r*ped to the debates, and the Republicans doing the same on the other side.

sh*t was wack in 2016. It's wack now. Stop incentivizing these women with this bullsh*t. It's all good until a bi*ch lying on you.
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
 Stand Down said
Where the police report?

Or is that not how this one is gunna work since it’s one of Bx Bernies commies most hated?

#Biden/Harris/Abrams2020
You’re a MAGA republican pushing pro Biden sh*t on boxden cus you know he stands no chance against trump. Clown

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Jay Trippiano 
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 143 143
No one actually cares what he did in the past though. If he can put on a good show and looks the part he can be the president.

America is spineless. r*pe and paedophilia is OK if you can produce a profit 👌🏻

Donít believe me? This is all the proof you need

+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
space
space
 Sphynx said
We not doing the s*xual a*sault olympics again

Where Democrats bringing all the women that Donald Trump r*ped to the debates, and the Republicans doing the same on the other side.

sh*t was wack in 2016. It's wack now. Stop incentivizing these women with this bullsh*t. It's all good until a bi*ch lying on you.
7 women have come out against Biden

Whatís your threshold for s*xual a*saults until you start believing it? Guess you think Cosby still innocent too, huh?

2 weeks ago '14        #13
Sphynx 
space
space
 48laws said
7 women have come out against Biden

Whatís your threshold for s*xual a*saults until you start believing it? Guess you think Cosby still innocent too, huh?
I. dont. care.

I'm voting for whoever on the other side of the ballot from your Alt-Right jesus. Get over it

I don't give a sh*t how many concern trolls (who don't give a sh*t about s*xual a*sault) push this garbage.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
ruddiger 
space
space
Props total: 3467 3 K  Slaps total: 515 515
 Jay Trippiano said
No one actually cares what he did in the past though. If he can put on a good show and looks the part he can be the president.

America is spineless. r*pe and paedophilia is OK if you can produce a profit 👌🏻

Donít believe me? This is all the proof you need

Facts. Waiting on the Trumptards who are gonna hoot and holler at the headlines while ignoring their own hypocrisy when it came to 45 and his s*xual a*sault victims.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12106 12 K  Slaps total: 18791 18 K
 48laws said
You’re a MAGA republican pushing pro Biden sh*t on boxden cus you know he stands no chance against trump. Clown

#Biden/Harris/Abrams2020

2 weeks ago '19        #16
space
space
 Sphynx said
I. dont. care.

I'm voting for whoever on the other side of the ballot from your Alt-Right jesus. Get over it

I don't give a sh*t how many concern trolls (who don't give a sh*t about s*xual a*sault) push this garbage.
Alt right Jesus?

I’m voting for Bernie

You don’t care until it’s someone you care about. This is the type of dude not practicing social distancing. Lot of selfish people in this country

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 7316 7 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
I usually don’t, but I believe this
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
Sphynx 
space
space
 48laws said
Alt right Jesus?

Iím voting for Bernie

You donít care until itís someone you care about. This is the type of dude not practicing social distancing. Lot of selfish people in this country
So vote for Bernie. fu*k out my face concern troll. Bernie already lost

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 38941 38 K  Slaps total: 3271 3 K
If she's credible, she should be heard. If it's true, Biden should suspend his campaign and face consequences.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
Jay Trippiano 
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 143 143
 ruddiger said
Facts. Waiting on the Trumptards who are gonna hoot and holler at the headlines while ignoring their own hypocrisy when it came to 45 and his s*xual a*sault victims.
Theyíll probably try to deflect by making a ďjokeĒ and trying to laugh it off. That doesnít slide with me

Iím bringing darkness to the light and holding everyone accountable
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 19720 19 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
let's hold a public hearing about it and let anita hill moderate

2 weeks ago '19        #22
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 15336 15 K  Slaps total: 3232 3 K
I'll bet my left nut that this is a BernieBro, Son these psychos are getting desperate. You have Kyle Kulinski making fun of Biden for not being around during Coronavirus and people literally hoping he dies, Meanwhile Bernie didn't perform his senate duties and voted on the emergency bill and has been couped up in Vermont this whole time.

When its Biden he's "running away from responsibility which makes him unfit to lead" but when its Bernie its always "he's quarantining and is at-most risk because of his age" - Bernie is exactly 1 year older than Biden, WTF?

Yawn. This is nothing more than a failed attempt at a political hit-job coming from desperate people.

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 35216 35 K  Slaps total: 4643 4 K
 48laws said
So you havenít heard about voter fraud issues, polling issues, and the Democratic Party banding together before Super Tuesday to fu*k Bernie over?

You rather slap like a female than debate, huh?

Iíll wait for someone else who actually wants to have a civil debate.
I have heard about those things and it's sad that there are people this interested in politics that don't know anything about how it works. Like all the people that blamed polling issues on Texas on the DNC... that's dumb because it was the Republican Secretary of State that closed those polling places and the DNC doesn't run anyone's state election. That's just not what they do. But supposedly they're a puppet master that manages to control everything.

The "Democratic Party" didn't band together before Super Tuesday to fu*k Bernie over. The centrist candidates saw that they didn't have a real path and they coalesced behind the candidate that best represented their policy priorities, which was Biden.

AOC and Pressley weren't banding together to fu*k Warren over when they endorsed Bernie, they were promoting their policy priorities. Politicians do that - it's why they get into politics.

Again, I voted for Bernie. I wish he ran a better campaign. But he lost for reasons that were totally in his control. He didn't have to position DEMOCRATS as an enemy while courting the votes of DEMOCRATS. He could've spent all his years in Congress building voting blocs so that, in a pinch, he could count on a major endorsement like Biden got from Clyburn. Not having a coalition in Congress is on Bernie, not the DNC. Obama built a bigger coalition in Congress in like half a decade than Bernie did in like 30 years which is part of why Obama was able to win in '08. I like Bernie, but a lot of his supporters just don't keep it real

+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #24
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 18899 18 K  Slaps total: 1955 1 K
 Mao Lost said
#BelieveAllVictims

Democrats set the rules meaning Joe Biden is a gang rapist!

I'll be spreading this story relentlessly now thanks

2 weeks ago '05        #25
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 911 911  Slaps total: 73 73
 Boogersugar said

bernie bros will blame and point the finger at everyone but themselves

+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  35
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
206 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
65 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Dr. Ayasurai(email inventor) exposes everything the deep state tryin to..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ĎCovered Upí Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy