Mar 25 - Coronavirus Aid Package Deatils

most viewed right now
87 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '13        #226
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 13407 13 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
 Ryudo said
Why is anyone beefing in this thread?
Well if you been on boxden for a minute, You will see everyone knows Wavie is a racist piece of sh*t. He has to mention race and put down melanated people because it's his thing, it consumes him. Dude has done this with music, wrestling, food, boxing, thots. He is obsessed with what he hates, because that negativity gives him life. When I acknowledge him I simply shut him down on behalf of boxden

Last edited by Mr K; 03-26-2020 at 02:19 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #227
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 14688 14 K  Slaps total: 10837 10 K
 edub911 said
Direct deposit
How do we give them are direct deposit information
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #228
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 19486 19 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
yeah, it was definitely rubbin em the wrong way, but i doubt they changed it, they actually said the are willing to revisit pending how long the critical phase of this sh*t lasts...

One things for sure, they definitely will be cutting checks for a few months, the X-Factor will be how it affects the economy once things find a state of normalcy again!
If they didnít change it the unemployment numbers will rise bc people can make more money not working
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #229
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11651 11 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
 Exodus 313 said
How do we give them are direct deposit information
If you filed your taxes the irs has all that information. If you didnít file or havenít filed the irs will mail out a check.

The government has all your information based on dmv records, credit check info, bank Skip tracing. Theyíll be able to find all you niccaz who live with yíall moms, baby moms, have P.O. Boxes, and etc...

2 weeks ago '05        #230
space
space
 Kingz2 said
If they didnít change it the unemployment numbers will rise bc people can make more money not working
So! You should get money for the inconvenience of losing your job due to a government shut down cause of a government made virus. Itís going to take months for the economy to recover and if you had a descent paying job why settle for a job making less. Stop Regurgitating shyt rich people are saying who donít understand the struggle of the avg citizen. Doesnít make sense.

2 weeks ago '15        #231
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 9213 9 K  Slaps total: 946 946
Any of y’all who had your tax returns snatched to pay a debt will be given your money back too.

sh*t... I got almost 5 racks coming back all together

Pelosi da gawd
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #232
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 bi0 said
So! You should get money for the inconvenience of losing your job due to a government shut down cause of a government made virus. Itís going to take months for the economy to recover and if you had a descent paying job why settle for a job making less. Stop Regurgitating shyt rich people are saying who donít understand the struggle of the avg citizen. Doesnít make sense.
You got me all wrong

Iím not against it Iím just trying to figure it out for me to make the best move bc my job is going to allow people to get unemployment and my job is guaranteed when this is over.

I can file for unemployment make up the rest of the money part-time and get a extra 600 a month instead of just working the whole 40 hrs.

2 weeks ago '04        #233
efromthev 
space
space
Props total: 1447 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
Waiting to see how this unemployment thing plays out too. I'm supposed to go back to work in a week or so but I bet it most likely gets extended. $450 a week is nothing that's like a 1/4 of my weekly check

2 weeks ago '07        #234
Daville502 
space
space
Props total: 4781 4 K  Slaps total: 276 276
 Kingz2 said
Definitely so I’m trying to figure that out. All those people can’t be that stupid. Passing that would create more unemployment bc some people make more money that way. There’s gotta be something in it for the works maybe hold off on taxes something.
Thats why some republicans wanted to cap it at 100% of your pay but i dont beleive they were able to get that approved so the right unemployed person is probably making double what they were getting while working.

Last edited by Daville502; 03-26-2020 at 10:07 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #235
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 Daville502 said
Thats why some republicans wanted to cap it at 100% of your pay but i dont beleive they were able to get that approved so thw righr unemployed person is probably making double what they were getting while working.
They definitely are and some people going to just go get unemployment even if they can still work bc some work places is making it optional for their employees

2 weeks ago '17        #236
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
Props total: 937 937  Slaps total: 142 142
 Born Bad said

Got dammit!
I mean seriously bro!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #237
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 9213 9 K  Slaps total: 946 946
 Bradydidit1109 said
Wait I thought everyone on BX has their business and is rich?
Right... a month ago it was only a handful of us with regular 9-5ís lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #238
DripBayless 
space
space
space
Props total: 208 208  Slaps total: 15 15
 Skateboard T said
Dems f*ghting for the people not the corporations.

You love to see it.
Still fu*king over the rest of Americans
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #239
DripBayless 
space
space
space
 dakid4b said
so i cant work right now cuz shutdown but i didnt work last year or the year before that becuase i was student so didnt pay any taxes those years. am i just fu*ked?
Yeah you fall into that area of college students that are fu*ked because someone claimed you as a dependent on their taxes.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #240
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 10119 10 K  Slaps total: 2736 2 K
 Deuce2416 said
Any of yíall who had your tax returns snatched to pay a debt will be given your money back too.

sh*t... I got almost 5 racks coming back all together

Pelosi da gawd
2018 tax returns?

2 weeks ago '19        #241
DripBayless 
space
space
space
 bi0 said
That means your not getting anything. You have to have made at least $2500 upwards to $75,000 in 2018 or 2019 to see anything from this stimulus bill.

Just feel lucky your able to go to school full time and not work.
Bullsh*t

That first provision of you had to make at least 2500 was scrapped.

He doesnít get anything because he was most likely claimed as a dependent.

How is he lucky if he cant even work safely right now and if he WAS a student?

2 weeks ago '06        #242
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 56035 56 K  Slaps total: 7740 7 K
 DripBayless said
Still fu*king over the rest of Americans
The did the best they could. They got a lot more than the GOP was going to give up. Corporations actually have oversight now, hospitals and government institutions have funds to pay their contractors and employees, small businesses have the ability to take interest-free loans to cover their lost revenue.

These things were all absent from the GOP bill or at least not present in any meaningful way. Gotta realize that there just wasn't enough time to make a show quibbling things that were obvious dealbreakers for either side.

If it were a normal old appropriations bill, yeah, Dems could have taken a week or two arguing on the networks about how student loan relief should be monetary relief as opposed to suspended payments. But this is an emergency, the GOP gave them a list of dealbreakers, the Dems did the same, and they cut that sh*t out of the bill.

I wish there was more in there as well, but I appreciate the urgency and understanding that we had to act quickly. NOW we actually have time to prepare a bill that tackles those finer points.

2 weeks ago '06        #243
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 56035 56 K  Slaps total: 7740 7 K
 bi0 said
That means your not getting anything. You have to have made at least $2500 upwards to $75,000 in 2018 or 2019 to see anything from this stimulus bill.

Nah you still get a check even if you were unemployed.

2 weeks ago '19        #244
DripBayless 
space
space
space
 Skateboard T said
The did the best they could. They got a lot more than the GOP was going to give up. Corporations actually have oversight now, hospitals and government institutions have funds to pay their contractors and employees, small businesses have the ability to take interest-free loans to cover their lost revenue.

These things were all absent from the GOP bill or at least not present in any meaningful way. Gotta realize that there just wasn't enough time to make a show quibbling things that were obvious dealbreakers for either side.

If it were a normal old appropriations bill, yeah, Dems could have taken a week or two arguing on the networks about how student loan relief should be monetary relief as opposed to suspended payments. But this is an emergency, the GOP gave them a list of dealbreakers, the Dems did the same, and they cut that sh*t out of the bill.

I wish there was more in there as well, but I appreciate the urgency and understanding that we had to act quickly. NOW we actually have time to prepare a bill that tackles those finer points.
Not leaving out College students who arenít independents should be one of those finer points.

2 weeks ago '10        #245
M2CEO 
space
space
space
Props total: 6893 6 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
- $500 billion to corporations

Why? When they already make billions and some billions/day?
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #246
space
space
 Kingz2 said
You got me all wrong

Iím not against it Iím just trying to figure it out for me to make the best move bc my job is going to allow people to get unemployment and my job is guaranteed when this is over.

I can file for unemployment make up the rest of the money part-time and get a extra 600 a month instead of just working the whole 40 hrs.
The whole country is being quarantined at the moment. Once the government says it's ok for everyone to get back work then your job is going to be calling you. It's not gonna be a way to milk this unless this Covid-19 overruns the country and the quarantine never lifted.

2 weeks ago '17        #247
Kingz2 
space
space
space
 bi0 said
The whole country is being quarantined at the moment. Once the government says it's ok for everyone to get back work then your job is going to be calling you. It's not gonna be a way to milk this unless this Covid-19 overruns the country and the quarantine never lifted.
Iím still working but I can just tell my job I want to do unemployment and I will if I get more to stay home than staying at work

2 weeks ago '17        #248
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 14688 14 K  Slaps total: 10837 10 K
 bi0 said
If you filed your taxes the irs has all that information. If you didnít file or havenít filed the irs will mail out a check.

The government has all your information based on dmv records, credit check info, bank Skip tracing. Theyíll be able to find all you niccaz who live with yíall moms, baby moms, have P.O. Boxes, and etc...
So u gotta try to call a number cause I moved and donít have the same direct I had last year

2 weeks ago '04        #249
sinistababy 
space
space
Props total: 209 209  Slaps total: 11 11

2 weeks ago '12        #250
dakid4b 
space
space
space
Props total: 1114 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 bi0 said

im not though i just started working b4 this all went down , i wont be able to pay my bills now

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  69
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  29
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+261online now  14
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  3
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy