Now Pirates Co-Star Javiar Bardem Has Defended Johnny Depp Amidst Amber Heard Court Case

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '18        #1
696 page views
8 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
space
space
Props total: 37777 37 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
Now Pirates Co-Star Javiar Bardem Has Defended Johnny Depp Amidst Amber Heard Court Case

"Court cases across the country are being delayed due to the rapid spread of Covid-19. Delayed or not, there’s still information being acquired about Johnny Depp’s court case with Amber Heard and now information has been brought to light about Javier Bardem defending his Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales co-star.

The move is not a total surprise. A few days ago we learned Javier Bardem’s wife Penelope Cruz had made her own statement in defense of Johnny Depp, noting at the time that Depp had been nothing but supportive when Cruz was pregnant with Javier Bardem’s child on the set of a different Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

In his own statement (via The Blast), Javier Bardem had similarly fond comments about Johnny Depp, calling him “generous” and a “true gentleman” before noting:

On top of that, I’ve had the gift of working with him twice and have experienced his respectful attitude towards every single member of the crew alongside his unique and hilarious sense of humor. I stand by Johnny because I have always seen and felt a true caring and loving man in him ... an extraordinary and unique artist who has listened to anyone who needed his help.

Javier Bardem and Johnny Depp met back in 1999 when Johnny Depp flew down to Mexico to film some scenes for Before Night Falls, a movie about which Javier Bardem previously told ET Depp was super nice and “caring” on, also noting he “hasn’t changed a bit.” So, Bardem has been open more than once about how he feels about his fellow actor.

The two subsequently appeared together in Pirates and were expected to kick off Universal’s Dark Universe venture before that went south following the release of Tom Cruise’s The Mummy.

Bardem’s official statement seemingly goes a step further by referencing “toxic beings,” which could be taken as a jab at Amber Heard, who has accused the actor (and her former husband) of behaving in an abusive manner. Per Bardem:

I love Johnny because he is a good human being, trapped in the lies and manipulations of toxic beings and yet smiling and loving us all in spite of it. How? Through his music, through his acting, through his silence. This means a lot. Thank you, Johnny. Millions of others like me love you deeply.

Following the back and forth between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, the Pirates actor has alleged there has been an impact on his career, particularly within the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise at Disney, in which he appeared as Captain Jack Sparrow across the better part of two decades.

The Disney franchise has previously said it will be rebooting the franchise, presumably without the mainstay character or actor. Johnny Depp still has a role in J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts 3 and the previous movies in that franchise. In addition, J.K. Rowling has come out to defend Depp in the movies and Johnny Depp himself has said he’s sorry the prominent Harry Potter author has had to field questions about his casting.

But he’s also suing The Sun for headlines he says have affected his career. The libel case is separate from his case with Amber Heard, but it is currently on hold due to coronavirus-related issues.

Meanwhile, as part of the case with Amber Heard, evidence from phone calls and more has come to light and various people who have known Johnny Depp throughout his career have become involved, either indirectly, as happened to Paul Bettany, or through defenses such as the ones from Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.

This is likely to go on for some time and we’ll be sure to keep you updated regarding any new information that may come to light."

visit this link https://www.cinemablend.c .. v=related_list
+4   

best
worst
8 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 4320 4 K  Slaps total: 884 884
I can't believe this chick is really moving forward with these accusations.

But this is Johnny's fault for dating a young hot, obviously unhinged girl.

1 week ago '04        #3
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 31406 31 K  Slaps total: 7303 7 K
Hope Amber gets smoked in Court.

Its an expression not literally.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #4
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18860 18 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
we all heard the calls free depp from that abusive woman
+2   

1 week ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 106436 106 K  Slaps total: 25794 25 K
 BraveSoleXIII said
I can't believe this chick is really moving forward with these accusations.

But this is Johnny's fault for dating a young hot, obviously unhinged girl.
she wasnt hot in my opinion , but I guess beauty is open to interpretation

she might be hot by Hollywood's standards , but yeah she was clearly a succubus and toxic

I tell men all the time leave these white women alone , get you a loyal foreign girl who will build with you instead of tearing you down

I remember matt damon talking about he met his wife in argentina , and she was working as a barista or something ..and you never really hear any rumblings about them ...

boxer Keith thurmans wife is from Nepal and they gucci as well
+3   

1 week ago '12        #6
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 86795 86 K  Slaps total: 14085 14 K
 skillahmang said
Hope Amber gets smoked in Court.

Its an expression not literally.

1 week ago '17        #7
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 4601 4 K  Slaps total: 892 892
 strungout said
she wasnt hot in my opinion , but I guess beauty is open to interpretation

she might be hot by Hollywood's standards , but yeah she was clearly a succubus and toxic

I tell men all the time leave these white women alone , get you a loyal foreign girl who will build with you instead of tearing you down

I remember matt damon talking about he met his wife in argentina , and she was working as a barista or something ..and you never really hear any rumblings about them ...

boxer Keith thurmans wife is from Nepal and they gucci as well
so..its not white women...its american women...thats your point. Has nothing to do with white women, its the culture and society a women is raised in
+1   

1 week ago '14        #8
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 106436 106 K  Slaps total: 25794 25 K
 fallinginpie said
so..its not white women...its american women...thats your point. Has nothing to do with white women, its the culture and society a women is raised in
yes .....correct
+2   

6 days ago '18        #9
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
space
space
Props total: 37777 37 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
Aquaman Star Amber Heard's Dismissal Request in Johnny Depp Lawsuit Denied

"Aquaman star Amber Heard's attempt to get ex-husband Johnny Depp's defamation lawsuit dismissed has been denied in the state of Virginia."

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-18online now  40
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
149 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Apr 1 - Man Who Tried To Kill An Asian American Family Over Corona Cl..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Man, I didn’t realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
57 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
TONY YAYO speaks on TRAV’S disloyalty, 50 CENT, LLOYD BANKS and MORE!
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy