Doctor blows whistle on CORONAVIRUS W/receipts

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+37  122
57 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '04        #126
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 24517 24 K  Slaps total: 3161 3 K
 TrillbertArenas said
Did my googles. He does bring up some true facts interspersed with conjecture and unfounded claims about the virus. The main issue he brings up got some flaws if you really read the patents and researched things.

1. The Patent in 2006 was indeed for SARS. 2002-2004 was when the SARS CoV 1 virus was causing an epidemic. The patent was an attempt by Chiron to gain ownership over specific nucleotide sequences in the genome of the Virus so they could make vaccines and antibody treatments exclusively. Kinda skeezy? Yes. But the fact remains this patent was for SARS COV 1 not SARS COV 2 (the current coronavirus we dealing with)

2. The second patent is real but its also NOT for the current pandemic. It deals with a coronavirus known as IBV (infectious bronchitis virus) . The patent is for a weak version of IBV to be used as a vaccine treatment. This is a common practice for vaccines (known as "live attenuated vaccines") IBV virus has been known to cause respiratory problems in birds and other animals. Not humans.

Overall he was correct in saying coronaviruses but wrong in the specificity. There are several coronaviruses u never hear of cuz they dont cause illness in humans. Bats alone have 60+ strains coronaviruses that we know of. This guy doesnt seems well intentioned and not dumb but i think he should have done more research before making these claims.

Ill leave you 2 links about this. 1st is about chiron and the cdc in 2003 and the 2nd debunks a bunch of patent myths (including the one from 2015). Alotta misinformation being spread on the innanets. Stay safe OP

That's all I was saying. Check the info and weigh it against your own thoughts. n*ggas went FAR left
+1   

1 week ago '07        #127
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 27613 27 K  Slaps total: 2433 2 K
 BLACK MAMBA said
this is a bot yíall

go look at my post history, and look at his post/thread history

it automatically goes in threads and spreads propaganda
please do look at my post history, let's see some screenshots of my botting

1 week ago '07        #128
space
space
 cutedrakestan said
Personal injury lawyer I met has 12 Ferrariís and just made 20 million in contingency off one case. Many different types of lawyers. (Not making this up)

Joe jamail(lawyer) won 335 million in lawyers fees off one case in 1989
and what the fu*k does that have to do with anything i posted?

1 week ago '07        #129
space
space
 Luka Doncic said
OP omg Lysol known about this for years to

@
see my post on page 1

1 week ago '19        #130
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
Props total: 712 712  Slaps total: 323 323
We are dealing with some dark sh*t from these evil elites like the Rothschilds / Rockefellerís basically these 13 families who run our world own everything specially the media who are pushing this fake hoax simulation, No virus can be spread person to person airborne ! It has to live in a host! 165,000 people die a year from the flu and those numbers are below average so far this year! They are bringing in a 1 world digital system right now, they will inflate the economy back up and things will go back to normal !

1 week ago '19        #131
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
Props total: 712 712  Slaps total: 323 323
 Ron Swanson said
In New York there are doctors and nurses begging for more ventilators and equipment... As long as it doesn't overwhelm the medical systems in states it can be dealt with, if it goes beyond their capacity then we have problems. Italy is feeling the effects of those types of problems.
I follow channels that call hospitals and walk up in hospitals and ask questions, nothing is showing that this is a real thing, ny post said there was a morgue being put up and none of the EMTs or Firef*ghters know about this , itís all fu*kery !

1 week ago '04        #132
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
Props total: 998 998  Slaps total: 383 383
Wow lmao. This guy posted a sh*tty fake doctors opinion with lack of context and proper supporting facts. And then when someone calls him out on his bullsh*t, the response is ďdo your googlesĒ

+4   

1 week ago '19        #133
tonysancho 
space
space
Props total: 2030 2 K  Slaps total: 79 79
 profit said
And so many people like you have all the answers that are validated by cnn and all other news outlets that are promoting fear mongering
I didn't say I had all the answers. Don't attack me or make a*sumptions. You have no proof that I've said anything or provided any solutions or added to fear mongering. Show me 1 quote that I added to the fear and I'll personally write you an apology.

I agreed with my man because I read the news and read the comments that people leave.

1 week ago '16        #134
Dick Armey 
space
space
Props total: 6875 6 K  Slaps total: 4113 4 K
What's his field of practice?

1 week ago '09        #135
eyensteyn 
space
space
Props total: 340 340  Slaps total: 140 140
 qutaboi225 said

Cliffs:
-US Patent #2006257852 issued in 2006 by Kyron then sold to GlaxoSmith

-Euro Patent EP3172319B1 for vaccine applied in 2014 and granted in Nov.2019

Do your googles.....thoughts?
There's a lot of partial truths in here and he's minimizing the numbers.. do you realize how big 1/2(totalpopulation)*.02 actually is??

The problem isn't necessarily that the virus itself is deadly, it's that we don't have enough ventilators to accommodate the number of people that will need them, and that's where it becomes deadly; can't breathe without the ventilator and you die holding your breath, choking on your own flem...

Last edited by eyensteyn; 03-26-2020 at 11:02 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '14        #136
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 40342 40 K  Slaps total: 3187 3 K
BX posters are the most guillible idiots

1 week ago '05        #137
Ron Swanson 
space
space
Props total: 65110 65 K  Slaps total: 6151 6 K
 HardHittinNB83 said
I follow channels that call hospitals and walk up in hospitals and ask questions, nothing is showing that this is a real thing, ny post said there was a morgue being put up and none of the EMTs or Firef*ghters know about this , itís all fu*kery !

Gotta be one of the saddest attempts i have ever see at trying to prove this is all fake... first off, those medics are not stupid and they have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to talk about things, especially to some random guy walking down the road... They also have legal obligations that require them to stay quiet about specific things. They had no reasons right there to be wearing masks or gloves and its plain stupid to think that they should be, there is a time and a place for that... Listen to the doctors and the experts, not the media... the docs and experts say that this is VERY real and i know people who have been impacted by it.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #138
BLACK MAMBA 
space
space
Props total: 6657 6 K  Slaps total: 2675 2 K
 yolaboy said
please do look at my post history, let's see some screenshots of my botting
bro itís obvious as hell

every single post you make is DEFENDING AND PROMOTING A VIRUS

when the fu*k did a virus get fans? who even cares enough to post everyday about a virus

whenever ronnie sold BX whoever(the government) bought it and uses inactive account to spread propaganda

WW3 has started and online propaganda is the weapon at hand

post your other social media accounts?

1 week ago '13        #139
BLACK MAMBA 
space
space
Props total: 6657 6 K  Slaps total: 2675 2 K
 HardHittinNB83 said
We are dealing with some dark sh*t from these evil elites like the Rothschilds / Rockefellerís basically these 13 families who run our world own everything specially the media who are pushing this fake hoax simulation, No virus can be spread person to person airborne ! It has to live in a host! 165,000 people die a year from the flu and those numbers are below average so far this year! They are bringing in a 1 world digital system right now, they will inflate the economy back up and things will go back to normal !
exactly exactly exactly
+1   

1 week ago '13        #140
ak4ek 
space
space
Props total: 72 72  Slaps total: 7 7
 qutaboi225 said
I been on here a LOOONG time. I know better than to post something and not vet the information. I threw the "googles" out there for those to check the evidence presented and form their own opinion or theory after,... NOT to find the evidence. The facts or the facts. Since yall mentioned legal counsel. I equate what I was doing more to here's the gun, here's, the blood, here's the timeline, and here's your suspect. Now use your best judgment to put the pieces together before voting guilty or not guilty. I think u dug WAY to far into that. But I get it
you realise corona virus is pretty much sars and its been around for years
even 2006 this is just a new strand of it so its not crazy they would have patents out since then to treat it or find a vaccine just saying !

1 week ago '08        #141
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
Props total: 38 38  Slaps total: 3 3
a whole lot of crazy stuff being said. already did a long post in a thread earlier this morning.

took this thing lightly and then i got it. a handful of people i know have it too. long story. my brother is an ER doc working in ICU and he has completely changed his tone based on what he has seen lately. it can completely wreck your lungs, permanently. this thing is not a joke.

it can take down anyone. good health, bad health, etc. obviously your chances are better if you have a strong immune system. but i doctors wouldn't be overly concerned with something that was as easy to k*ll as this dude is spouting about.

take it seriously. i didn't. i joked about it at first A LOT. not laughing anymore. luckily everyone i know is making their way through it so far. i've heard from others in the area about people passing from this.

be careful fam. sad to see all these people kicking.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #142
dog4life 
space
space
Props total: 742 742  Slaps total: 125 125
He does know that the Coronavirus has been around for years this is just a different strain of it.

1 week ago '05        #143
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10902 10 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K
 LuxG said

Yea....letís see more comments from BX
Shouldnít have propped

*Fake News

1 week ago '06        #144
El General 
space
space
Props total: 939 939  Slaps total: 408 408

1 week ago '20        #145
cutedrakestan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1236 1 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 yolaboy said
and what the fu*k does that have to do with anything i posted?
You said law wasnít a career

1 week ago '07        #146
space
space
 cutedrakestan said
You said law wasnít a career
no, i didn't

yolaboy said
i see lawyers as tools, not careers
meaning, lawyers are of use to me, but i don't want to be one

it's frightening to think that you probably testify if court from time to time with these cognitive distortions

1 week ago '07        #147
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
bro itís obvious as hell

every single post you make is DEFENDING AND PROMOTING A VIRUS
complain to Ronnie who Hot Topics my posts

complain to every news media organization out there who provides the content

you're mad because i'm making people aware of the biggest news story of the moment, in the news section, with news stories, from news organizations for people who are interested in news

do you get mad at kids playing in the playground? or ballplayers at the court?

you actin like i'm in the HHS section spamming threads with corona stories

1 week ago '04        #148
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 24517 24 K  Slaps total: 3161 3 K
 ak4ek said
you realise corona virus is pretty much sars and its been around for years
even 2006 this is just a new strand of it so its not crazy they would have patents out since then to treat it or find a vaccine just saying !
Im with you on that. I just posted the info that was presented. I'm not like these facebook/IG scientist thats posting sh*t not even REMOTELY true.

1 week ago '08        #149
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 2841 2 K  Slaps total: 281 281
Found the fu*kING link between these companies and the Politicians that sold off stock fu*kING CITRIX!!!! Follow The Money And You Will Find The Truth...

1 week ago '20        #150
cutedrakestan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1236 1 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 yolaboy said
no, i didn't

meaning, lawyers are of use to me, but i don't want to be one

it's frightening to think that you probably testify if court from time to time with these cognitive distortions
Not all lawyers see court

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
70 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-20online now  27
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
185 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-81online now  21
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat