PAWG cooks "Jollof rice" for her "Nigerian" husband

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '19        #51
swavesurfer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 4564 4 K  Slaps total: 2255 2 K
Is this news?
+1   

7 days ago '18        #52
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 38854 38 K  Slaps total: 9046 9 K
 Damagegadget said
What you put out reciprocates... most white women I dated I did the cooking.. cause I was the better cook.. never had to worry about ishtty cookin with black women
My ex White girl I was with for a minute, could cook her a*s off. Baking cakes, pies, all types of sh*t. Cook up a quick snack for a n*gga too.

sh*t crazy out here. If a woman can't cook, she can't be my main lady, and that's on the babies I done skeeted on these broads and in them. And I got no kids.

These Black chicks better step they game up, I don't really fu*k with them like that now. But for the sake of all the other brothas that do. They better ask they grandmama's and mamas for them cook books, and recipes. Because you can keep a n*gga if you know how to cook.

Salute!

7 days ago '18        #53
space
space
 00010111 said
Those other women ain't sh*t either.

The divorce rate isn't as high as it is in the States because white women are more 'feminine' or easier to get along with.
I hear you family, I don't totally disagree. But you talking about "Divorce Rate"? Black women can't even get a n*gga to marry they no cooking a*s lol. They the most single non married women in this country. But yet they all walking around with a gang of kids tho.

Getting fu*ked and having a man skeet in your v*gina, and him leaving you with d*ck on your breath is not a badge of honor for a woman. All women know it's if you can keep that man around, especially if he has knocked you up or gotten you pregnant.

7 days ago '14        #54
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 106227 106 K  Slaps total: 25787 25 K
 Sandyy said
The zulus was running them out cause they mad nigerians own stores in all their neighborhoods
weren't they big on the s*x trade as well allegedly

Last edited by strungout; 03-25-2020 at 01:52 PM..

7 days ago '15        #55
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 8868 8 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
Yea that’s some porige, never seen rice that looks like that in my life.
+2   

7 days ago '15        #56
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 9973 9 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
 FireBeats said
Ask a Black American Woman to cook some sh*t. That bi*ch gone give you a million reasons why you can do it yourself. And if she do, you gonna have to damn near argue her a*s down just for that 1 meal

White girls out here trying to win and get them a king, these black chicks here in the U.S. should be ashamed of they self. Letting these other women out "feminine" them and get themselves good brothas
It would take me all day to count all the black American women who have cooked for me
+5   

7 days ago '18        #57
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 28636 28 K  Slaps total: 7164 7 K
 strungout said
weren't they big on the s*x trade as well allegedly

Yes. That and drug dealing were the reason they justified burning ppls stores and beating them up. They jumped a 12 yr old nigerian boy for selling weed

But let a dutch afrikaner do it and the zulus like "its racist to judge white ppl based off of one man"
+4   

7 days ago '18        #58
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
It would take me all day to count all the black American women who have cooked for me
How old are you? I'm talking about these younger females. Some of the older generation, might cook

But these women now days will ask you if you cook, man it's crazy

7 days ago '12        #59
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 15429 15 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
 RIPrjacks23 said
the lame, hurt n*ggas always expose themselves in these threads.. sh*t is like clockwork
+2   

7 days ago '04        #60
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 12652 12 K  Slaps total: 1583 1 K
 strungout said
didnt they try to cancel Nigerians in south africa or some sh*t like that ? I remember hearing about it
Yes. They having an intercontinental beef.
+1   

7 days ago '07        #61
Deniro732 
space
space
Props total: 7185 7 K  Slaps total: 1398 1 K
sh*t looks trash. a pawg really? she's a basic looking white girl and we can't even see her a*s or much of her body at all. Plus he sounds white washed x a 100. So no surprise that he thinks it looks good
+8   

7 days ago '06        #62
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 21878 21 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
 Luka Doncic said
Couldn’t tell if she a pawg tho
She is

Plain a*s white girl
+12   

7 days ago '14        #63
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 106227 106 K  Slaps total: 25787 25 K
 Sandyy said
Yes. That and drug dealing were the reason they justified burning ppls stores and beating them up. They jumped a 12 yr old nigerian boy for selling weed

But let a dutch afrikaner do it and the zulus like "its racist to judge white ppl based off of one man"
yeah the burning of the stores is fu*ked up, definitely not cool , man the affects of apartheid are still being felt today...south africa is a different world that's for sure in terms of race and segregation the division in people even though we all the human race ....but a place that I would still like to visit regardless
+1   

7 days ago '19        #64
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4549 4 K  Slaps total: 916 916
the sh*t is tomato rice w some vegetables n curry powder in it yall talking like it's rocket science

i'm sure it came out like tomato rice w some vegetables in it

just looks overcooked

video was fkn gay, they went to the trouble of editing multiple videos all together and everything, prolly did multiple takes and watched it back together 10 times before posting

speaking of posting why does op only share social posts with less than 15 likes from nobodies
+2   

7 days ago '18        #65
tyke17 
space
space
space
Props total: 1097 1 K  Slaps total: 235 235
That was the worst jollof rice I've ever seen in life

7 days ago '14        #66
Oceans 
space
space
Props total: 6094 6 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
 FireBeats said
Ask a Black American Woman to cook some sh*t. That bi*ch gone give you a million reasons why you can do it yourself. And if she do, you gonna have to damn near argue her a*s down just for that 1 meal

White girls out here trying to win and get them a king, these black chicks here in the U.S. should be ashamed of they self. Letting these other women out "feminine" them and get themselves good brothas
who wants to cook for a buster like you? you sure has alot of dislike for black women stay talking about them. are you alright?
+1   

7 days ago '06        #67
Avarice 
space
space
Props total: 529 529  Slaps total: 102 102
yea i dont see how u stirring some sh*t in a pot and its posed to be RICE...not grits...TF is that?!
+1   

7 days ago '14        #68
Oceans 
space
space
Props total: 6094 6 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
jollof rice is good, only tasted the Ghanaian version..

I mean she tried but doesnt have the skills, cause that looked terrible
+2   

7 days ago '19        #69
Geno1930 
space
space
Props total: 25 25  Slaps total: 2 2
Am I the only one that is wondering where's the PAWG?

7 days ago '04        #70
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
Props total: 6513 6 K  Slaps total: 321 321
 Nautilus O said
Sometimes you can just look at a n*gga's eyes and see the joy he has in having a white woman.

JESÚSCRISTO!

+1   

7 days ago '17        #71
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 16023 16 K  Slaps total: 1012 1 K
Aint nothing worse than some Soggy a*s Mushy Rice

I respect the effort but damn at least watch a video on youtube first...

I guarantee she just used Canned Tomato Sauce, Water, Salt, Black Pepper and Rice

Can't really see her Body but I'm sure That aint no damn PAWG

Last edited by YAYO101; 03-25-2020 at 03:12 PM..

7 days ago '07        #72
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31538 31 K  Slaps total: 4083 4 K
 FireBeats said
My ex White girl I was with for a minute, could cook her a*s off. Baking cakes, pies, all types of sh*t. Cook up a quick snack for a n*gga too.

sh*t crazy out here. If a woman can't cook, she can't be my main lady, and that's on the babies I done skeeted on these broads and in them. And I got no kids.

These Black chicks better step they game up, I don't really fu*k with them like that now. But for the sake of all the other brothas that do. They better ask they grandmama's and mamas for them cook books, and recipes. Because you can keep a n*gga if you know how to cook.

Salute!
Bish cooked premix and he think it’s fire lol you need experience breh

7 days ago '15        #73
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
 Badassbillygunn said
I can’t wife a white bi*ch bruh ..I just can’t
Yeah, that sh*t is unfathomable
+2   

7 days ago '15        #74
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
 FireBeats said
I hear you family, I don't totally disagree. But you talking about "Divorce Rate"? Black women can't even get a n*gga to marry they no cooking a*s lol. They the most single non married women in this country. But yet they all walking around with a gang of kids tho.

Getting fu*ked and having a man skeet in your v*gina, and him leaving you with d*ck on your breath is not a badge of honor for a woman. All women know it's if you can keep that man around, especially if he has knocked you up or gotten you pregnant.

The number of black male friends that I have that are married to black women, again, it would take me all day to get them all down, where do you live?

7 days ago '15        #75
LegendLouch 
space
space
Props total: 24355 24 K  Slaps total: 5861 5 K
Poor brother probably no seasoning in that pot either

They only good for casserole and Sheppard's pie

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  19
New Drake record “Slide” got the internet going
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
Mar 30 - Amazon fires warehouse worker who led Staten Island strike
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+73online now  8
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking