What has this quarantine taught you about yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '15        #51
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9358 9 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 Rule 336 said
You said you gave up on social media yet you are still on social media and use social media... That's not giving up on it fam.
Figure of speech. I got an ig I donít post sh*t about the food i cooked that day or places i been or partaking in any Ďcookie cutterí social media fu*kery, but rather use it as a hub to connect to my people and just post bits of projects im working on or had done and never used in stories. It is what it is.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #52
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95045 95 K  Slaps total: 39755 39 K
 CALL AGAIN said
Figure of speech. I got an ig I donít post sh*t about the food i cooked that day or places i been or partaking in any Ďcookie cutterí social media fu*kery, but rather use it as a hub to connect to my people and just post bits of projects im working on or had done and never used in stories. It is what it is.
If that's your definition of not being on social media then I guess I'm not on social media either
+3   

7 days ago '18        #53
Capodecina 
space
space
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 73 73
got wayyyyy too much free time.

stimulus check, please
+1   

7 days ago '10        #54
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 18333 18 K  Slaps total: 4460 4 K
Lmfaoooo

People are acting like they just got back from Vietnam. You couldn't sit down at Applebee's for a couple months BX, relax
+3   

7 days ago '20        #55
iLikeBurgers 
space
space
Props total: 2170 2 K  Slaps total: 322 322
For me I've noticed:

People are realizing that celebrities they worship, are mostly just greedy bastards hawking their items to pay for their mansions while the average folk is sitting home wondering how they're going to feed their family

Music artists are flopping and they're starting to realize that they weren't superstar artists just hyped of ig (blueface, rich the kid)

Alot of random people who are from my town, are documenting constantly their life, like them walking to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice

If people didn't have social media they most likely would die (including me)

What I think people should do:

Start hustling as long as you got a camera and wifi find something you're good at and invest in yourself, teach people something you mastered

Play the stocks market, airlines will always get bailed out, no brainer to invest
+5   

7 days ago '08        #56
koopa24 
space
space
space
Props total: 2360 2 K  Slaps total: 488 488
Idk I basically live in quarantine. I got in a bad car accident a year ago it changed my life and while all my friends are going crazy I been normal. I still go do everything outside that I did before. Except I do a lot of FaceTime calls daily now to check on my friends that understand my life style. Bottom line this isnít all about us. The earth needed a break weíre destroying it. Probably best if we quarantined 4 weeks out the year to bring her a*s back to producing so we arenít breathing in this filthy a*s air.
+2   

7 days ago '18        #57
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 23729 23 K  Slaps total: 2568 2 K
I love this thread , here’s what I’ve noticed about myself

1. I shoulda been rich by now , I shoulda got my sh*t together a long time ago and been in a much better position right now because I have no choice but to come into work , I have to risk getting sick and getting my family sick because I need the money , I hate being in this position, I’m definitely gonna work to change these circumstances in the future because being at the mercy of your employer could literally k*ll you (plus my job been laid back af since I started 2 months ago and now because of all this corona bull sh*t I’ve been moved and have a whole bunch of bull sh*t work to do now I hate it)

2. I love weed but it’s not good for me during a crisis , weed makes me overthink tf outta things especially nowadays and I need to take a break , I got high a couple days ago and started coughing a little and got worried af

3. I have A LOT of sh*t to keep me entertained, I got books , video games, movies , an external hd full of shows and movies etc , I’ve lowkey been preparing for the boredom of a quarantine for years , bi*ches be calling me wanting to talk and sh*t cause they bored and I can’t relate

4. All I really care about is my family , I don’t care what these bi*ches are doing , what these n*ggas doing, what these rappers are doing , all I really care about is my fam being good , I ain’t really been on social media

Last edited by S-Class; 03-25-2020 at 07:26 AM..
+8   

7 days ago '20        #58
Green Insulin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2200 2 K  Slaps total: 804 804
 S-Class said
I love this thread , hereís what Iíve noticed about myself

1. I shoulda been rich by now , I shoulda got my sh*t together a long time ago and been in a much better position right now because I have no choice but to come into work , I have to risk getting sick and getting my family sick because I need the money , I hate being in this position, Iím definitely gonna work to change these circumstances in the future because being at the mercy of your employer could literally k*ll you (plus my job been laid back af since I started 2 months and now because of all this corona bull sh*t Iíve been moved and have a whole bunch of bull sh*t work to do now I hate it)

2. I love weed but itís not good for me during a crisis , weed makes me overthink tf outta things especially nowadays and I need to take a break , I got high a couple days ago and started coughing a little and got worried af

3. I have A LOT of sh*t to keep me entertained, I got books , video games, movies , an external hd full of shows and movies etc , Iíve lowkey been preparing for the boredom of a quarantine for years , bi*ches be calling me wanting to talk and sh*t cause they bored and I canít relate

4. All I really care about is my family , I donít care what these bi*ches are doing , what these n*ggas doing, what these rappers are doing , all I really care about is my fam being good
Solid post.
+1   

7 days ago '20        #59
BigBodyBEazy 
space
space
Props total: 314 314  Slaps total: 42 42
 DrOTGenesis said
This sh*t has made me realize that girls donít really have hobbies. Like letís think about it because I know I ainít the only one feeling like this. Being home with my girl is like she canít find anything to entertain herself without it involving me. I ainít complaining but damn girls just donít have hobbies they have things they do for fun or things that make them happy.
Like doing their makeup or going out or traveling or whatever to women itís never really a hobby itís just something they like. Guys have hobbies, most of my boys can spend a whole day doing one thing they love and not complain about it.

Idk if itís just me but what do yíall think.
I realized this a while back, not from this situation but from me n my girls relationship. I've been an athlete my whole life, so naturally I'm an active person. Her on the other hand, far from athletic, so when I started working out steady and getting positive results, only then she decides "oh I want to come with you." I said sure whatever do what you wanna, fast forward a few months and I get injured and literally can't go anymore, how many times you think she walked into that gym the past 3 years.
+5   

7 days ago '20        #60
space
space
I've learned that this $800 Note 9 was worth every fukking penny. An incredible machine
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '17        #61
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
space
space
Props total: 82798 82 K  Slaps total: 18375 18 K
Great Thread, a Boxden gem!
+3   

7 days ago '20        #62
space
space
I've learned that people still decorate their living rooms with a bookshelf and framed pictures.
+1   

7 days ago '20        #63
space
space
I've learned that masterbation is a right, not a privilege.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #64
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 21338 21 K  Slaps total: 8068 8 K
Not a damn thing

Still workout
Still prepping my food
Still fu*kin
Still draw
Still rapping
Still chill wit the nephews

Only difference is the extended days off from work!! Some days I run to work for exercise, so all I lost is that extra cardio. Other than that, since Iím normally an introvert and focus a lot on myself, I FEEL GREAT!!!!!
+3   

7 days ago '19        #65
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 15226 15 K  Slaps total: 3211 3 K
For me its pushed me towards getting a real life skill, As much as i like all this technical sh*t and coding; I realized i needed an actual skill so I've really been exploring a combination of welding and homebuilding. Hopefully when this all blows over i can signup for a course or two at a trade school.

Its also really made me contemplate about homesteading or having a farmhouse, Never really thought i would be the type but there is something liberating about having your own land, growing your own food/livestock; Sadly that would require me quitting my job which im not ready to do YET.
+3   

7 days ago '19        #66
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 6367 6 K  Slaps total: 790 790
Do you guys find yourselves spending a lot on food during this sh*t - like takeout or whatever?

I just looked at my credit card spending in 2020 and I’ve spent WAYYYY too much money on food

I gotta start cooking more man. All these chipotle and Chick-fil-A runs be adding up
+4   

7 days ago '19        #67
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
For me its pushed me towards getting a real life skill, As much as i like all this technical sh*t and coding; I realized i needed an actual skill so I've really been exploring a combination of welding and homebuilding. Hopefully when this all blows over i can signup for a course or two at a trade school.

Its also really made me contemplate about homesteading or having a farmhouse, Never really thought i would be the type but there is something liberating about having your own land, growing your own food/livestock; Sadly that would require me quitting my job which im not ready to do YET.
What kind of coding do you do bro? Iíve been trying to tighten up my skills

I was thinking maybe putting this damn boxden slack channel to use and see if we can have a coding session or something similar. I had a fu*king simple a*s html/css project for a client recently that I ended up hiring some dude in Pakistan to do for me - mothafu*ka charged $200 to move some fu*king elements around thatís my fault though, I should have been on top of my sh*t

7 days ago '19        #68
space
space
 Green Insulin said
I've learned that masterbation is a right, not a privilege.
Explain?
+1   

7 days ago '19        #69
space
space
 Capodecina said
got wayyyyy too much free time.

stimulus check, please
Sorry to break it to you but if youíre waiting on a stimulus check then you werenít moving right to begin with

No way less than $2000 should make that big of a difference to you if you got your sh*t together

7 days ago '20        #70
space
space
 48laws said
Sorry to break it to you but if youíre waiting on a stimulus check then you werenít moving right to begin with

No way less than $2000 should make that big of a difference to you if you got your sh*t together
So if your transmission breaks tomorrow you got 2 racks on deck like clockwork?

7 days ago '11        #71
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11335 11 K  Slaps total: 4064 4 K
I’m grateful to have a family that I enjoy being around and just how miserable some marriages really are

I was at a 4 million dollar mansion yesterday helping this 95 year old lady move into a nursing home, and realized I don’t need none of that stuff that I’m happy with everything I’ve got by myself. (This time off from work allowed me to extend a helping hand) they were saying “that Persian rug is 100 years old and is worth over 30k” I’m thinkin my $400 3D rug is better. “That Chandelier is an original Tiffany” I’m thinkin my $700 chandelier is 20x better.

Last edited by inthezone; 03-25-2020 at 08:12 AM..

7 days ago '17        #72
Skratch 
space
space
Props total: 5208 5 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
Its only been like a week.. and its still winterish so im not fascinated on going outside or anywhere, the only hit ive taken is not being able to go to the gym but yesterday i did some jogging downtown for the first time, im a just continue that. Since im not going on weekends i just be studying cyber security to get some certs for i can leave this bs im doing now, also been brainstorming launching a website in the next couple weeks, so i got a-lot of productive time available to me since i wont be going out on weekends, i'm just more motivated in general. Also i cant meet new women so thats also con but it is what it is

7 days ago '18        #73
S-Class 
space
space
 48laws said
Do you guys find yourselves spending a lot on food during this sh*t - like takeout or whatever?

I just looked at my credit card spending in 2020 and Iíve spent WAYYYY too much money on food

I gotta start cooking more man. All these chipotle and Chick-fil-A runs be adding up
I was but I put a stop to that sh*t
+2   

7 days ago '18        #74
S-Class 
space
space
I need to start running and doing some home workouts
+1   

7 days ago '19        #75
space
space
 Green Insulin said
So if your transmission breaks tomorrow you got 2 racks on deck like clockwork?
Yea. I do.

Iím not here to put anyone down, but if you ainít got a couple racks put away for a rainy day and are waiting for govt handouts then you should reevaluate your expenses/lifestyle/earnings
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Mar 30 - Amazon fires warehouse worker who led Staten Island strike
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-52online now  12
New Drake record ďSlideĒ got the internet going
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside AR-AB + Dark Lo: The🧀Rat🐀 Is Revealed ! [Full Court&#..
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy