What has this quarantine taught you about yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '16        #26
MacFrugal 
space
space
Props total: 2625 2 K  Slaps total: 427 427
 48laws said
as for myself, i've noticed

1) i spend way too much time in front of a computer screen. A lot of it has to do with my job, but even after 5pm I find myself still working or mindlessly browsing boxden/social media

2) i gotta work on my flexibility, started doing yoga at home

3) using this opportunity to read more. currently reading a graphic novel called "Persepolis", about a young girl growing up in Iran before and after the revolution

4) also realize I enjoy being alone. i was a huge extrovert in my early 20s, but now I enjoy just doing things by myself, including getting high

5) i'm not drinking anywhere near as much lately, but I was afraid the quarantine boredom would kick up old habits. proud to say I got some brews in the fridge that I haven't even touched
Why are you on here making diary entries you sound like a bi*ch

1 week ago '05        #27
Sub Crazy 
space
space
Props total: 7719 7 K  Slaps total: 989 989
I learned that I cannot occupy dirty spaces.

With this quarantine my house been clean as fu*k.

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 03-25-2020 at 11:21 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '17        #28
Chrispy 
space
space
Props total: 1868 1 K  Slaps total: 345 345
 Dehone said
sh*t ain't changed for me. I don't fo out anymore. Dont like talking to people. Still staying in, playing video games and watching YouTube in between naps

All my friends are in other cities
Wes watson is a good youtube channel

1 week ago '16        #29
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17560 17 K  Slaps total: 1942 1 K
I'm still waiting to see if my job is recession and pandemic proof. So far so good.

1 week ago '19        #30
sinsay 
space
space
space
Props total: 1750 1 K  Slaps total: 219 219
Man not a damn thing. I've been on this same a*s routine for the past almost 2 years. I'm active amf and I barely leave the house. This sh*t really makes me question humanity though. How can everyone be so bored? I literally run out of time cause of the abundance of sh*t I can find to do just inside the fu*kin house.
These n*ggas don't understand the power of knowledge and learning. Go read. If you hate reading listen to audiobooks. If you hate that then watch youtube tutorials on somethin you give a fu*k about. Sometimes I start studyin some sh*t for a week just to find out I don't give a sh*t about it and it doesn't interest me at all, but at least I learned that much. Other times I dive in and get fully submerged in the topic and learn a lot about it. Engage your mind.
Do at home workouts. Calisthenics. Yoga. Get resistance tube bands if you can find any online and watch a multitude of at home exercises open up to you. Engaging the body also helps to keep the mind fresh and full of new ideas. It helps to overcome the panic/worry/fear from all this covid19 sh*t. TRUSS
Set personal goals and develop projects for yourself to complete. Treat yourself like student and instructor. Set deadlines for accomplishments. These things are rewarding and will make your time pass a lil easier durin this sh*t.
A lot of people are gonna realize that their friends just suck at responding and it's not cause of their "busy work schedule". That's aight man it doesn't mean they're not your friends. People have this fu*kin hollywoodesque ideology of relationships where others are supposed to have this 100% dedication to you. That's not how sh*t works. Take this time to understand that. Take this time to realize WHY certain people are in your life and what benefit they bring. APPRECIATE them for that. Figure out what negatives they bring into your life. FORGIVE them and understand WHY it happens so you can avoid situations like that or mitigate the damage. It takes time, thought, and patience to do sh*t like this. We have nothing but time now
Hopefully everyone can take this time to come out as a better person even if it fu*ks the world economically and some of us health wise
+14   

1 week ago '20        #31
SmashOn 
space
space
Props total: 59 59  Slaps total: 104 104
Iíve learned a lot.

I can rub a few out in an hour.

I can watch about three hours of TV without moving from the couch.

I can eat an entire family size bag of cheetos in one day.

Iím into bbw pr0n, never knew that until I really explored pr0nhub.

I donít know how to cook and probably wonít learn how to.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #32
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 35879 35 K  Slaps total: 6332 6 K
There are people who didn't learn anything because their "stay at home order" life is no different from their lives before it, they only left home for food and maybe going to the bank and that's it. They may be retired and single or disabled or unemployed for a long time so this is no different than any other time of the year for them just like weekdays and weekends all feel the same to those lonely people. It must also be weird and hurtful to hear people going stir crazy and contemplating suicide because they had to be at home for two weeks and that is their normal life everyday going nowhere and talking to nobody and seeing nobody. They probably realize how boring their life must look to people who actually get out there and live on a regular basis.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #33
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 926 926  Slaps total: 459 459
I got me a big booty hoe & a 40!!
+2   

1 week ago '19        #34
DUMAR777  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 373 373
It taught me ...

Who really gives a fukk about me

And who doesn't...

Meanwhile I've checked on family and friends made sure they good even hooked them up with free face masks yet no one really reaches out to me

None of my exes whom i was still cool with actually called or text to check on me

The only chick who checked on me was this one girl I dated who I fukked over kinda bad and wouldn't claim as my girl....

One bi*ch I ain't heard from in months called me out the blue yesterday just to see if I had any Percs on me....smh fukking addict

Only 2 of my so called "homeboys" checked on a n*gga and I know plenty of people that I I fukked with and helped out

It gets to me cause I stay out near the boondocks all by myself

And feel I could DIE out here and it wouldnt register a blip on my so called friends radar

People ain't sh*t

Being Alone makes it hard to Trust

God dealt the Cards..i just Adjust -Dark Lo

Last edited by DUMAR777; 03-25-2020 at 07:59 PM..
+5   

1 week ago '15        #35
ZeeEhs 
space
space
space
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 87 87
I realized that Iím a alcoholic.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #36
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 6321 6 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 48laws said

I came across this tweet and it got me thinking

How much of this do you think is true? What are you realizing about yourself or people in general during this quarantine ?

Has your life changed a lot or not really? As in, were you going out everyday and had an active social life prior to the quarantine? How many friends are you keeping in touch with ?

What are you doing to pass time at home? Do you have hobbies? Are you just surfing the internet mindlessly all day? Maybe that pr0n addiction is becoming more apparent?

You quarantined by yourself or with your girl? Maybe your family or mom?

Curious how boxden is handling this

And if youíre learning anything about yourself
Hasnt taught me a thing I still have to work

1 week ago '05        #37
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4562 4 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
It taught me how much I really hate my family

7 days ago '04        #38
Quontal 
space
space
Props total: 480 480  Slaps total: 43 43
I finally beat red dead redemption 2.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #39
crwnmekng4 
space
space
space
Props total: 747 747  Slaps total: 65 65
I've realized that dealing with other people is very distracting from me doing all of the things I need/want to everyday. I've become a lot more productive since I dont have to worry about waking the kids up and disrupting my day having them awake before I'm done with everything I have to do daily. (I work for myself in my home)

I've learned that people depend on the information that the news gives them way too much since lots of us knew this virus was gonna interrupt our lives before the government started reacting. ( I had been talking about this sh*t since like december).

I also realized more than I already knew that I have naturally turned into a home body. I knew I was before but this whole shut down thing feels like the best thing for my productivity since theres no where to go. I would usually go to the stores after the kids went to school especially since they're all right next to my step daughters school and we drop her off everyday. Before I would do my business from midnight to 6am now u work well into the morning since no one else in the house gets up until around 10am.

I also didn't know that I've been practicing social distancing for the better part of the last decade lol

Introverts for the win!!
+2   

7 days ago '17        #40
space
space
Props total: 7161 7 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
Introverts are winning.
+7   

7 days ago '05        #41
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48417 48 K  Slaps total: 7274 7 K
Business as usual over here, alot of people just don't know how to adapt
+4   

7 days ago '17        #42
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95045 95 K  Slaps total: 39755 39 K
As an inteiverted dude it's crazy seeing these folks go crazy cause they have to stay inside
+2   

7 days ago '17        #43
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 3810 3 K  Slaps total: 604 604
This sh*t has made me realize that girls donít really have hobbies. Like letís think about it because I know I ainít the only one feeling like this. Being home with my girl is like she canít find anything to entertain herself without it involving me. I ainít complaining but damn girls just donít have hobbies they have things they do for fun or things that make them happy.
Like doing their makeup or going out or traveling or whatever to women itís never really a hobby itís just something they like. Guys have hobbies, most of my boys can spend a whole day doing one thing they love and not complain about it.

Idk if itís just me but what do yíall think.
+12   

7 days ago '17        #44
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I gave up on social media months ago i still got an ig i do stories and answer questions.

+5   

7 days ago '17        #45
space
space
The most important thing I'm learning today is that men today simply aren't built for transgressions. Grown men, as evident by this site, are panicking like females. A man's job is to lead even in the face of adversity. If you're scared, keep it to yourself. It's crazy how women have really taken the masculine role on today, the women are see are cautious and careful during these times without absolutely panicking while dudes on here everyday crying about this and that, stressing tf outta themselves. We need to raise men and not little boys.
+2   

7 days ago '20        #46
BigBodyBEazy 
space
space
Props total: 314 314  Slaps total: 42 42
My life has been kind of like this for the past 3-4 years NGL

I injured my shoulder back a few years back and basically took on the house dad role while recovering. That time was enlightening for me because I was out n abt like crazy before the injury, playing pickup hockey and softball baseball 2-3 times a week in top of going to the gym 4-5 times a week and was starting to lose any care for my wife in general. Now the house duties are more equal and we take turns cooking n sh*t, I feel our home life is a lot more calm than the early years when the kids were younger and the house was non stop rambunctiousness.

So when this came up I was kind of relieved, because now I get to spend the time with the kids again instead of shipping them to my parents or the brother in laws when me n the wife work afternoons, plus I was already getting tired of the gossiping f*g**ts at my work, have only talked to one dude from my work these past two weeks love it

Last edited by BigBodyBEazy; 03-25-2020 at 07:20 AM..
+3   

7 days ago '15        #47
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9358 9 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 Rule 336 said

Dunno what that looks for buddy but i live in Japan no one overseas answer my numbers and i even bought an app with my old 707 area code and still no one in Texmurica picks up a damn phone and besides LINE I donít want all those app shovelwares and not everyone has imessage and fu*k if i use twitter or facebook. ig is a decent medium if used correctly. fu*k memes, fake models, and losers that think they doing something but donít own sh*t in real life in they name. Iím talking to atleast 40-50 people personally on ig woth a few hundred others that just watch and wonder

7 days ago '15        #48
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 8868 8 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
As an actual introvert, I havenít learned anything I didnít already know lol.
+6   

7 days ago '17        #49
space
space
Props total: 7161 7 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
I use to make $125 stretch so this is nothing
+4   

7 days ago '17        #50
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Dunno what that looks for buddy but i live in Japan no one overseas answer my numbers and i even bought an app with my old 707 area code and still no one in Texmurica picks up a damn phone and besides LINE I donít want all those app shovelwares and not everyone has imessage and fu*k if i use twitter or facebook. ig is a decent medium if used correctly. fu*k memes, fake models, and losers that think they doing something but donít own sh*t in real life in they name. Iím talking to atleast 40-50 people personally on ig woth a few hundred others that just watch and wonder
You said you gave up on social media yet you are still on social media and use social media... That's not giving up on it fam.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  22
New Drake record ďSlideĒ got the internet going
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  11
Mar 30 - Amazon fires warehouse worker who led Staten Island strike
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+73online now  9
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking