What has this quarantine taught you about yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
67 comments @news
most viewed right now
14 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #1
4710 page views
128 comments

48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6569 6 K  Slaps total: 794 794
What has this quarantine taught you about yourself?

I came across this tweet and it got me thinking image

How much of this do you think is true? What are you realizing about yourself or people in general during this quarantine ?

Has your life changed a lot or not really? As in, were you going out everyday and had an active social life prior to the quarantine? How many friends are you keeping in touch with ?

What are you doing to pass time at home? Do you have hobbies? Are you just surfing the internet mindlessly all day? Maybe that pr0n addiction is becoming more apparent?

You quarantined by yourself or with your girl? Maybe your family or mom?

Curious how boxden is handling this

And if you’re learning anything about yourself

Last edited by 48laws; 03-24-2020 at 10:13 PM..
+24   

best
worst
128 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
here's a couple things i've noticed during this quarantine

1) people are really eager to show off how bored they are on instagram/twitter, its almost as if they have little to no shame. "Hey, look at me, I have no idea what to do with my free time"

2) people in the 1st world are not survivors, not if all these trending topics are real. you're telling me a bunch of people with high speed internet at home, videogames, internet, social media, high tech phones, ability to facetime and all that jazz and you're still crying about how much this sh*t sucks? makes me realize a lot of 1st worlders are coddled

3) these insta hoes are increasing the thirst traps lot of hoes showing a lot more and lot more frequently during this quarantine. guess the money is slowing up a bit

4) some people simply don't give a fu*k about others, as is evident by the lack of social distancing from some

5) fake news and misinformation has gotten out of hand, still seeing so many idiots spreading fake sh*t on Facebook (mostly older or less educated people)

6) also noticing people on my feeds that are taking advantage of this moment to get their hussle on, such as comedians and fitness instructors. props to them

Last edited by 48laws; 03-24-2020 at 10:08 PM..
+105   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 42648 42 K  Slaps total: 3035 3 K
As far as that tweet:

Speak for yourself. Dude sounds like he been living a dreamworld and just woke up. Sucks for you but don’t speak on “what people realized” no goofball YOU REALIZED
Don’t drag everyone else in on your bullsh*t.

As far as OP: I’m good just kind of keeping note of people’s reactions & wondering if I should invest in stocks. Also hoarding butt wipes. Just watched this movie Dog Soldiers on Amazon. Great flick. Hope everyone is safe and not catching Cabin Fever which is also a great movie to watch during these times.
+44   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
space
space
as for myself, i've noticed

1) i spend way too much time in front of a computer screen. A lot of it has to do with my job, but even after 5pm I find myself still working or mindlessly browsing boxden/social media

2) i gotta work on my flexibility, started doing yoga at home

3) using this opportunity to read more. currently reading a graphic novel called "Persepolis", about a young girl growing up in Iran before and after the revolution

4) also realize I enjoy being alone. i was a huge extrovert in my early 20s, but now I enjoy just doing things by myself, including getting high

5) i'm not drinking anywhere near as much lately, but I was afraid the quarantine boredom would kick up old habits. proud to say I got some brews in the fridge that I haven't even touched

Last edited by 48laws; 03-24-2020 at 10:10 PM..
+52   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
As far as that tweet:

Speak for yourself. Dude sounds like he been living a dreamworld and just woke up. Sucks for you but don’t speak on “what people realized” no goofball YOU REALIZED

As far as OP: I’m good just kind of keeping note of people’s reactions & wondering if I should invest in stocks. Also hoarding butt wipes. Just watched this movie Dog Soldiers on Amazon. Great flick. Hope everyone is safe and not catching Cabin Fever which is also a great movie to watch during these times.
oh sh*t, i completely forgot about the Cabin Fever movie gonna have to peep that, never watched it when it first dropped
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #6
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 17702 17 K  Slaps total: 1155 1 K
What kind of loser a*s mentality is that
+14   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
MulaAve 
space
space
space
Props total: 4186 4 K  Slaps total: 695 695
That half of y’all (us) would have no life if our phones fall on the side of the bed and we not on boxden

Not gon lie, I’m lowkey tired of shawty too , her working from home ain’t the wave anymore ����

We fu*king 2-3 times a day now tho
+30   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 7291 7 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
Less is more
+7   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Rufus III 
space
space
Props total: 2574 2 K  Slaps total: 130 130
People are retarded, but I already knew that. This whole pandemic just reassures my theory
+28   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
 Idgafth0 said
Less is more
i agree, i think now is the best time to try to DISCONNECT from addictions and vices

harder said than done though

MulaAve said
That half of y’all (us) would have no life if our phones fall on the side of the bed and we not on boxden

Not gon lie, I’m lowkey tired of shawty too , her working from home ain’t the wave anymore ����

We fu*king 2-3 times a day now tho

man at the beginning of the quarantine I was in Cali at my girl's place in her small a*s studio apartment. eventually school got shut down so she was home all day with me while i was working and WHEW - man I realized very quickly that I NEED alone time
+35   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 10118 10 K  Slaps total: 679 679
I'm not gonna lie, I don't have much of as social life as my days usually revolve around work. Even as a kid. Never got a chance to play sports in high school because my mom made me start working after class. Didn't and don't get to hang out with friends much because of it. I do have an immense amount of hobbies though. Too many in fact. Definitely have to learn to prioritize and make more time for all the projects I want to complete when I do go back to work. It always seems like the only time I can get anything done is when I'm not working.
+11   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 4343 4 K  Slaps total: 429 429
I learned everything on that 1st list posted a couple of years ago, meanwhile smart dumbness has found it's way to the front lines during this pandemic.
+10   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 39135 39 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
 johnnysnow said
What kind of loser a*s mentality is that
Real sh*t

Like I'm stressed out, sure, but fu*k all that. Too wavy for all that.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5475 5 K  Slaps total: 680 680
 Born Bad said
I learned everything on that 1st list posted a couple of years ago, meanwhile smart dumbness has found it's way to the front lines during this pandemic.
Marshall Law...

2 weeks ago '18        #15
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 4809 4 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Rufus III said
People are retarded, but I already knew that. This whole pandemic just reassures my theory
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
bxneedsme 
space
space
space
Props total: 384 384  Slaps total: 61 61
I'm 37 years old. I've literally had the same friends since college or before college. All the "friends", I met after college, I don't talk to them anymore.
+15   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 86898 86 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
1. Brah I’ve learned I’m hella fking lazy I have no energy to do anything. It’s been a week and a half ..with nothing to do every day I wake up I don’t have motivation to do sht lmao

2. All this time has made me appreciate my girl and her cooking way more. I haven’t ate out since this sht started. And I typically eat out 3-4 in a week

3. I’m saving a ton of money. not eating out or driving putting gas in the whip

3. I’ve learned how ignorant people I know in real life are: seen mfs all on the gram outside posted up. Slapping hands high fiving and sharing blunts during this pandemic just realized that when this sht is over I don’t wanna be around them dirty a*s mfs
+17   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 37176 37 K  Slaps total: 8454 8 K
Speak for yourself.

I'm gucci; it's people texting me non fu*king stop that's annoying me.

Already have a bi*ch that's been passive aggressive over me saying nawe on us quarantining together and friends being bi*chy because I one word dumb a*s sh*t they want to text me.

Legit got into a text argument over a [girl]friend wanting to extrapolate on how I'm a bad friend because I didn't give a sh*t about them painting their nails.

That being said, I've been reading more and started doing chin ups again.

My next door neighbor and I have hung out a few times already, too.

Tbh it's pretty cool. It's what you make of it, fr.

Take time to do stuff you usually didn't have time to do.
+13   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7944 7 K  Slaps total: 1167 1 K
Been sick the whole time, but realized I have a ton of friends for someone that doesn't really have a lot of "buddies"

My weekends may be dull, but tons of people care about me and will come to my aid
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #20
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 6509 6 K  Slaps total: 1053 1 K
I'm chilling with the Fam more showing nieces an nephews sh*t I enjoy or enjoyed in my youth, playing games again haven't been playing in awhile talking to friends and females about sh*t more than before not much difference tho wasn't drinking a lot still not and wasn't really with going out like that I was more of chill at somebody house or bar lounge type of person tired of clubs

2 weeks ago '15        #21
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9382 9 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
I like this thread. I gave up on social media months ago i still got an ig i do stories and answer questions. Life here in Japan is going on pretty much as per. What messed me up was hearing all this news and then reaching out to all my folks back West and being both impressed and saddened how much some have grown and how far others have fallen while at the same times realizing i am light years ahead of the man i was just a couple years ago and how the people here in Japan have welcomed me with open arms just for me being me. No one asking me for money, judging me beyond natural and true judgement, and while so many people cramped in a country the size of my old state. I can breathe here I can think I can be. I just wish everyone else that seeks it can find their Solace. 愛こそ愛!
+19   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
PrinceDreSON 
space
space
Props total: 3845 3 K  Slaps total: 848 848
 Illuminati 8ob said
As far as that tweet:

Dog Soldiers is fire
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #23
ThaRealKapone 
space
space
Props total: 797 797  Slaps total: 11 11
This ain't nothing new for me since I work at home. I wasn't going out much anyway lol. But I've learned that some of my 'friends' in the business are only friends cus business. Now that things've slowed down, they got their world and I got mine

On the other hand, I'm taking full advantage of the time I have to work on my own projects. I'll leave it at that lol
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 20696 20 K  Slaps total: 896 896
sh*t ain't changed for me. I don't fo out anymore. Dont like talking to people. Still staying in, playing video games and watching YouTube in between naps

All my friends are in other cities
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
worldrecords 
space
space
Props total: 674 674  Slaps total: 231 231
-This brought me more confidence at the moment.
I feel I have a lot more to offer society and community.

-I learned that I procrastinate and wait until the last minute with a lot of things. (Even when I know how things are playing out)

-I learned a lot about the family dynamic and that this is the best times to get your house in order and lead by good example.

-that well being and mental health are to be strengthened everyday. It is something g that should never be neglected ( I see lots of weak people in this time) .

-I see a lot of potential and opportunity for our real leaders including myself.

- my patience although really good (I hear that from other people) I felt it was tested to a point where I can learn and attain more patience.
+11   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  36
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
79 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  23
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-56online now  21
Young Guru says Mannie Fresh LOST the battle because he's TRASH at sequencing ..
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Big Concerns With PS5
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy