Trump is funny asf LMFAO lady gots fever on LIVE TV

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '04        #101
nando 
space
space
Props total: 379 379  Slaps total: 58 58

Last edited by nando; 03-25-2020 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: BLANK

7 days ago '17        #102
space
space
Props total: 7161 7 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
 Sin said
Why was she even there , tell her a*s to go home
Arrogance. Smh
+1   

7 days ago '04        #103
nando 
space
space
Yeah he's funny. Funny looking and flat out fu*king stupid. "oh look at me I don't give a fu*k about ya'll but it's cool because I'm an attention-seeking incompetent non-politician" y'all are a bunch of sheep. weak-minded spineless zombies who drank too much of the MAGA moronavirus koolaid and now think this imbecile is the answer.

7 days ago '15        #104
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 8868 8 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
Trumps a sh*t president, but I would be lying if I said he wasn’t funny af..

Is he getting my vote just cuz he makes me laugh? fu*k no.

7 days ago '04        #105
nando 
space
space

7 days ago '15        #106
digga121 
space
space
Props total: 1796 1 K  Slaps total: 937 937
Reminds us that everyone is human and we in this together even if we don’t want to be!

7 days ago '15        #107
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10662 10 K  Slaps total: 1219 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
I've been cognisant through two Republican presidents and both were portrayed virtually the same by the media.

Dubya was one of the most well read presidents ever and painted in his spare time, but was portrayed as a dumb partier. I definitely didn't like his policies though.

Trump is constantly called every form of stupid yet Trump likes attention and he's the center of the world's attention. So who's stupid? Personally think ignorant would be a better route to go.

Also weird that Bush was Cheney's puppet and Trump is Putin's puppet in the media regardless of what actions are taken by the administration towards Russia.

Definitely interested if a third Republican would be covered the same way.
I knew he painted a lot but that fool knew how to read?!

7 days ago '07        #108
240ka 
space
space
Props total: 14185 14 K  Slaps total: 3951 3 K
 7daytheory said
Trump is hilarious af.. I'm old enough to remember when n*ggas used to love him, suddenly the fake woke got people feeling like he did something to change that.
n*ggas loved Trump as much as they do Scarface(movie). I'll let you figure that one out.

Last edited by 240ka; 03-25-2020 at 09:30 AM..
+1   

7 days ago '07        #109
240ka 
space
space
Props total: 14185 14 K  Slaps total: 3951 3 K
 7daytheory said
Trump is NOT a politician, that's always been the appeal, that sh*t was funny AF stop being pu**y.
Hes the fu*king POTUS meaning hes one of the most famous POLITICIANS in the world, you dolt

7 days ago '18        #110
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12450 12 K  Slaps total: 2781 2 K
 Cezaroh said
no bail out for ppl but company's while third world country's getting there rent bills paid and you want to laugh fu*k this clown and any one that supports him
begging for money again?

7 days ago '04        #111
Yd4001 
space
space
Props total: 2828 2 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 The Playboy said
Trump is slowly winning yall over and you know it.....deep down
If he just didnt say some many things incorrectly, so many racist things(or could be deemed racist), so many unintelligent things, I could rock with him. Folks acted like they wasnt a fan before he became president. I do like the unusual way that he speaks off the cuff. Other than that clearly tre as ting America like the business it is. It's the white mans way

7 days ago '04        #112
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 8050 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
fu*k Trump. sh*t was funny though.

But fu*k that dude

7 days ago '19        #113
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7890 7 K  Slaps total: 1163 1 K
 katurner 92 said
I knew he painted a lot but that fool knew how to read?!
Famously read over 100 books in a year at least once

7 days ago '07        #114
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31538 31 K  Slaps total: 4083 4 K
 The Playboy said
Trump is slowly winning yall over and you know it.....deep down
He is winning over those easily persuaded but some of us know the sales tactics .. as a salesperson I was always told to think about my money(commission) not the customer..it’s all still smoke and mirrors he is still the same flopmaster flash

7 days ago '07        #115
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31538 31 K  Slaps total: 4083 4 K
 Yd4001 said
If he just didnt say some many things incorrectly, so many racist things(or could be deemed racist), so many unintelligent things, I could rock with him. Folks acted like they wasnt a fan before he became president. I do like the unusual way that he speaks off the cuff. Other than that clearly tre as ting America like the business it is. It's the white mans way
People have never liked this dude .. they liked the ideas of his borrowed money but I imagine that’s why he got kicked off his own show no one liked him until he started chanting racist racist isht to people who dont have capacity to think outside of what Fox News says .. even faux was anti trump till they saw ratings

7 days ago '18        #116
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 38792 38 K  Slaps total: 3248 3 K
He's hilarious, in a "laughing at your idiocy" kind of way

Were not laughing with you clowns.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #117
galou 
space
space
Props total: 1675 1 K  Slaps total: 192 192
Bruh.... trump got me dying laughing

Last edited by galou; 03-25-2020 at 10:50 AM..

7 days ago '19        #118
Dr Imhrat Khan 
space
space
space
Props total: 436 436  Slaps total: 61 61
 Mutant Boy said
That's my muthafu*king president
Sorry. Meant to slap twice not.

7 days ago '06        #119
Cezaroh 
space
space
Props total: 2096 2 K  Slaps total: 577 577
 PAPLE said
begging for money again?
Not begging for sh*t im good 2 jobs working 6 days but my peers co workers living check to check.More people living in the street .What about those mom and dads with kids how they gonna keep a roof on there babys head.Easy to be selfish in these times

6 days ago '09        #120
eyensteyn 
space
space
Props total: 337 337  Slaps total: 133 133
 No Religion said
White man get up there as the leader of the free world acting like a buffoon and it's all giggles. Black man carried himself with the utmost respect and class and he couldn't live.
Honestly it wasn't Obama's class that people questioned for the most part.. he was an incredible speaker... Republicans acted like coksukers while he was in there, but to be honest, he wasn't very honest about the things he was doing, and he got WAAAAY more passes than Trump!

6 days ago '18        #121
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12945 12 K  Slaps total: 1106 1 K
 eyensteyn said
Honestly it wasn't Obama's class that people questioned for the most part.. he was an incredible speaker... Republicans acted like coksukers while he was in there, but to be honest, he wasn't very honest about the things he was doing, and he got WAAAAY more passes than Trump!
Not agreeing or disagreeing but I will say this; it's one thing to be a deceiver and finesse the general public but to be a flat out idiot and a liar with 0 tact, and receive no backlash is ridiculous. How can you still support this fu*king idiot when it's crystal clear all he cares about is the bottom line? He's ready to rush his supporters back to work and put them in harms way because he is worried about money and the election. Obama would be getting dragged for a fraction of the sh*t he does yet this idiot does goofy sh*t on a grand scale and it's all sh*ts and giggles. It's the fu*king President of the US. Bush was as dumb as they came but he shut the fu*k up and at least tried to not come off as a jackass even though he didn't do a good job at it.

5 days ago '09        #122
eyensteyn 
space
space
 No Religion said
Not agreeing or disagreeing but I will say this; it's one thing to be a deceiver and finesse the general public but to be a flat out idiot and a liar with 0 tact, and receive no backlash is ridiculous. How can you still support this fu*king idiot when it's crystal clear all he cares about is the bottom line? He's ready to rush his supporters back to work and put them in harms way because he is worried about money and the election. Obama would be getting dragged for a fraction of the sh*t he does yet this idiot does goofy sh*t on a grand scale and it's all sh*ts and giggles. It's the fu*king President of the US. Bush was as dumb as they came but he shut the fu*k up and at least tried to not come off as a jackass even though he didn't do a good job at it.
I agree with most of what you're saying except the rushing people back thing.. it's going to go by what the numbers say... Everybody doesn't have to be on NY status, eventually NY will open up too. No need to lock EVERYONE down. Sweden didn't lock down at all

5 days ago '18        #123
space
space
 eyensteyn said
I agree with most of what you're saying except the rushing people back thing.. it's going to go by what the numbers say... Everybody doesn't have to be on NY status, eventually NY will open up too. No need to lock EVERYONE down. Sweden didn't lock down at all
Yes, let the data do the determining. He isn't taking anything into account though.

4 days ago '09        #124
eyensteyn 
space
space
 No Religion said
Yes, let the data do the determining. He isn't taking anything into account though.
Of course he is... This is a foolish narrative

4 days ago '18        #125
space
space
 eyensteyn said
Of course he is... This is a foolish narrative
So he was considering the data when he said we are on track to be back to normal by easter? What data was he considering at that point? I need an answer, a link will be sufficient.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  18
New Drake record “Slide” got the internet going
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
Mar 30 - Amazon fires warehouse worker who led Staten Island strike
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+73online now  6
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking