Bob Odenkirk Reveals the One Thing That Doesn’t Make Sense to Him About Saul Goodman

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

5 days ago '06        #1
396 page views
7 comments

SM  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146843 146 K  Slaps total: 29158 29 K
Bob Odenkirk Reveals the One Thing That Doesn’t Make Sense to Him About Saul Goodman

+1   

best
worst
7 comments

5 days ago '04        #2
LightAndBlaze 
space
space
Props total: 14314 14 K  Slaps total: 467 467
There’s one thing about Saul Goodman in “Breaking Bad” that doesn’t make sense to him. “Better Call Saul’s” next season will be its sixth and final one, which Odenkirk is looking forward to, having played the role for a decade now. He said he’s also excited to have the writers answer some of his own burning questions, like why Kim is nowhere to be found in “Breaking Bad” (like fans, he suspects “something bad happened”) and how Saul learned to speak Spanish.

But there’s one moment from when Saul first appears in the “Breaking Bad” universe in 2009 that still doesn’t sit right with Odenkirk: “The one thing that doesn’t fit yet is when his a*sistant is walking away in the first scene, and he makes some wisecrack about wanting to grab her a*s. Why would he do that? I don’t understand.”
+3   

5 days ago '04        #3
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 6833 6 K  Slaps total: 1010 1 K
sh*t, i shouldnt have read that. I didnt watch mondays ep yet. Planned on it today :nasmad:
+1   

5 days ago '17        #4
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 13429 13 K  Slaps total: 8384 8 K
I finally caught up last two seasons during quarantine. I just got bored with the show. I think they spent too much time on the feud with his brother. It was boring. I know it's his story but really boring imo.
+2   

5 days ago '13        #5
PBC 
space
space
Props total: 8715 8 K  Slaps total: 1272 1 K
I think Kim will end up getting disbarred because of something jimmy does or she might end up with fed time over something and then in a flash forward they show jimmy trying to visit her before he gets k*lled

5 days ago '16        #6
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 51612 51 K  Slaps total: 7151 7 K
 LightAndBlaze said
“The one thing that doesn’t fit yet is when his a*sistant is walking away in the first scene, and he makes some wisecrack about wanting to grab her a*s. Why would he do that? I don’t understand.”
@0:35

imo, it's a throwaway comment from an unmemorable scene

all it does is introduce Saul as a "sleazeball lawyer" character type. and even though the BCS Saul we know has better respect for women, it's nothing specific to get hung up about.

edit:
oh yea I forgot he used to call that chick "Honey t*ts"

Last edited by BathWaterMelody; 03-25-2020 at 10:23 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '04        #7
LightAndBlaze 
space
space
Props total: 14314 14 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 BathWaterMelody said
@0:35

imo, it's a throwaway comment from an unmemorable scene

all it does is introduce Saul as a "sleazeball lawyer" character type. and even though the BCS Saul we know has better respect for women, it's nothing specific to get hung up about.

edit:
oh yea I forgot he used to call that chick "Honey t*ts"
I agree, that was the direct quote I posted from Bob...
+1   

4 days ago '12        #8
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 86230 86 K  Slaps total: 14030 14 K
I think Kim and jimmy have such a huge fall out
That’s when he becomes 100% dirt bag Saul Goodman. Like the way we see him in breaking bad. That’s why there is no reference of her.

The way they beef is prolly about to get set up in the next few episodes especially after the sht he just did in the board room meeting with mesa Verda

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Most unstoppable sports game athlete?
68 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  10
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
103 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy