Mar 24 - First Child Dies Of Coronavirus in California

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #101
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4665 4 K  Slaps total: 1352 1 K
 Ymmot said
@ is kind of a clown. I think he's one of the dumb ones who really believes all the alt right bullsh*t.
I've been smoking you in like four or five threads and the simple fact that you came in here tagged me in a conversation at us nothing to do with you proves how much of a bi*ch you are lmaooo

You really think this is the end of civilization and that we should be in our house forever because the Corona virus is so damn scary Even though they're telling people who have the symptoms not even to bother get tested unless they need to be hospitalized

Well no sh*t that's any I'll was or virus lmaooo

matter of fact if anybody had any of these symptoms they wouldn't even bother going to the hospital unless scared pu**y a*s n*ggas like you who watch the news and believe every single thing they say which leads me to believe you only watch msDNC with that dyke bartender Rachel maddow lmaooo That's your spirit animal you stupid fu*k

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #102
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
space
space
Props total: 29091 29 K  Slaps total: 2626 2 K
 Stand Down said
“Though early tests indicated a positive result for COVID-19, the case is complex and there may be an alternate explanation for this fatality" and the case will need evaluation by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the statement said.

Lancsaster Mayor R. Rex Parris said a 17-year-old boy had been hospitalized with respiratory problems and died from septic shock, a reaction to a widespread infection that can cause dangerously low blood pressure and organ failure.
do you like People's Court?

2 weeks ago '19        #103
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12282 12 K  Slaps total: 19241 19 K
 yolaboy said
do you like People's Court?

Think about that......u bleedin pu**y fear mongerin coward

2 weeks ago '08        #104
EMER1TUS 
space
space
Props total: 25357 25 K  Slaps total: 4658 4 K
 Stand Down said
Yeah actin scary about the Wuhan would be bad for ur profession/income. Tone of that first post had u soundin like a coward
Scary

See this what happens when fools don’t mind they business.

I was stating facts, today at 5 I gotta stop cutting. Tomorrow at 8Am we go into lockdown.

What part of that says I’m scared fool?

See me and dude been had this back and forth him saying this is nothing...again I was stating facts to show him this sh*t ain’t a game and here go your dumb a*s with one of your 1,200 Aliases thinking a cash money Barber worried about how he gon survive the next month

2 weeks ago '07        #105
iswerve 
space
space
Props total: 16871 16 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
 DUCEDUCE said
I hope our governor stays strong even if we have to go against trump. Democratic parties wanted new candidates they have them Cuomo, Newsome, sh*t garcetti are the real leaders in this.
i fux w/ newsome.

2 weeks ago '12        #106
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 15526 15 K  Slaps total: 1525 1 K
 Stand Down said
It’s ok 2 go outside. What don’t u understand there’s NOTHING open. Spots gettin fines loss they license all sorts of stupid sh*t.

Maybe u order ur groceries but most people gotta get they own food. Wuhan free or not.

How are med students/nurse goin 2 be able 2 go 2 school.

All them jokes bx be havin about online college...but now that’s what’s up huh? Lol

Y’all weird gettin satisfaction out this.
bro. youre losing it. take a deep breath.. woosah

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #107
space
space
 Stand Down said
Think about that......u bleedin pu**y fear mongerin coward
you might wanna be careful encouraging people to spread the virus

Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists

The Justice Department offers guidance on how to deal with “purposeful exposure and infection of others.”

do you have difficulties understanding other people's emotions like sadness to death?

2 weeks ago '12        #108
kej718 
space
space
space
Props total: 7140 7 K  Slaps total: 415 415
 DUCEDUCE said
I hope our governor stays strong even if we have to go against trump. Democratic parties wanted new candidates they have them Cuomo, Newsome, sh*t garcetti are the real leaders in this.
Wanted Newsome to run in this election, and thought Cuomo was going to run since he had a lot of commercials on TV before the Democratic primaries.

Either guy would make a good case for VP.

2 weeks ago '19        #109
space
space
space
 yolaboy said
you might wanna be careful encouraging people to spread the virus

Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists

The Justice Department offers guidance on how to deal with “purposeful exposure and infection of others.”

do you have difficulties understanding other people's emotions like sadness to death?

U such dumb pathetic fear mongerin sheep

U doin all this but still ain’t posted them links about ur experts and this lockdown....

Last edited by Stand Down; 03-25-2020 at 08:13 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #110
space
space
space
 EMER1TUS said
Scary

See this what happens when fools don’t mind they business.

I was stating facts, today at 5 I gotta stop cutting. Tomorrow at 8Am we go into lockdown.

What part of that says I’m scared fool?

See me and dude been had this back and forth him saying this is nothing...again I was stating facts to show him this sh*t ain’t a game and here go your dumb a*s with one of your 1,200 Aliases thinking a cash money Barber worried about how he gon survive the next month
It’s all good. U think ur store is closed for just a month? Lol. Good luck. It’s real. Don’t be scared

2 weeks ago '19        #111
space
space
space
 philly337 said
Aight...I'll revisit in a few days (and hopefully you'll see ur very misinformed on this)
Not 2 day

2 weeks ago '17        #112
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49165 49 K  Slaps total: 11253 11 K
 yolaboy said
They changed the cause of death, they're saying it wasn't from corona.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #113
space
space
 Ymmot said
yep

2 weeks ago '17        #114
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49165 49 K  Slaps total: 11253 11 K
 ArKane said
I've been smoking you in like four or five threads and the simple fact that you came in here tagged me in a conversation at us nothing to do with you proves how much of a bi*ch you are lmaooo

You really think this is the end of civilization and that we should be in our house forever because the Corona virus is so damn scary Even though they're telling people who have the symptoms not even to bother get tested unless they need to be hospitalized

Well no sh*t that's any I'll was or virus lmaooo

matter of fact if anybody had any of these symptoms they wouldn't even bother going to the hospital unless scared pu**y a*s n*ggas like you who watch the news and believe every single thing they say which leads me to believe you only watch msDNC with that dyke bartender Rachel maddow lmaooo That's your spirit animal you stupid fu*k
I missed this one, but this is hilarious. You idiots and your overhyped "you're a pu**y liberal" hillbilly sh*t. You typed out 3 paragraphs of lies for what? I guess you'll realize how serious this is once ma, pa, and the cows start getting coronavirus, but I can see how you might not related since they haven't reported the first case in your trailer park yet.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #115
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 28558 28 K  Slaps total: 7045 7 K

2 weeks ago '19        #116
space
space
space
 philly337 said
Aight...I'll revisit in a few days (and hopefully you'll see ur very misinformed on this)
This part. And 2day is day 3....

Now movin on.....

Do you as a clear minded logically person truly believe everyone with the Wuhan virus in the past 15 days has been tested?

Or are you under the impression they all will be within the next 15 days?

Last edited by Stand Down; 03-26-2020 at 05:57 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #117
philly337 
space
space
 Stand Down said
This part.

Now movin on.....

Do you as a clear minded logically person truly believe everyone with the Wuhan virus in the past 15 days has been tested?

Or are you under the impression they all will be within the next 15 days?
Yea I'll revisit once it hits that number in a few days...you slow son? That was in reference to the very posts I iust quoted saying "within a week"

And to answer your question of course not...which I've explained to you 19 times. No virus out there does everybody get tested and I even gave you an example of me only going to the doctors 2 out of the last 10 times I've been sick.

Now...do you logically think hospitals get overloaded, they dont have enough ventilators, cities go on lockdown, infectious disease expert say how dangerous it is, Doctors say how dangerous it is and it's already surpassed flu deaths per day in basically a month.. you logically think it's just the flu

2 weeks ago '04        #118
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 61190 61 K  Slaps total: 83340 83 K
I dont believe a fukin thing out of that sh*tty a*s liberal sh*thole

2 weeks ago '04        #119
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 61190 61 K  Slaps total: 83340 83 K
 Ymmot said
I knew it was fake news. But ill tell you what isnt , the second i can get on a fukin plane and goto the liberal sh*thole california i will be looking for you , and when i find you i will knock your fukin teeth down your throat . You dont want that smoke ...... and you can bet that sh*t up homeboy !

2 weeks ago '19        #120
space
space
space
 philly337 said
Yea I'll revisit once it hits that number in a few days...you slow son? That was in reference to the very posts I iust quoted saying "within a week"

And to answer your question of course not...which I've explained to you 19 times. No virus out there does everybody get tested and I even gave you an example of me only going to the doctors 2 out of the last 10 times I've been sick.

Now...do you logically think hospitals get overloaded, they dont have enough ventilators, cities go on lockdown, infectious disease expert say how dangerous it is, Doctors say how dangerous it is and it's already surpassed flu deaths per day in basically a month.. you logically think it's just the flu

The low number of flu death is 23k and the high is 59k. Within that range what total number are you using:

“The initial version of this story said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated there have been about 23,000 deaths during the current flu season. That figure is at the lowest end of the CDC's estimated range, which extends to 59,000,” NPR added beneath the now-edited story

Regardless of whatever start date u go for the Wuhan virus why is influenza with its vaccine goin 2 be in the same realm? 40k people will not be dyin from this here in America over whatever 5/6 month period..... bookmark this

2 weeks ago '06        #121
philly337 
space
space
 Stand Down said
The low number of flu death is 23k and the high is 59k. Within that range what total number are you using:

“The initial version of this story said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated there have been about 23,000 deaths during the current flu season. That figure is at the lowest end of the CDC's estimated range, which extends to 59,000,” NPR added beneath the now-edited story

Regardless of whatever start date u go for the Wuhan virus why is influenza with its vaccine goin 2 be in the same realm? 40k people will not be dyin from this here in America over whatever 5/6 month period..... bookmark this
Man you are fu*king slow? You realize states are locking down. You realize this will slow the spread? You realize that right? And you realize the entire reason for lockdown is because if we didnt lockdown the spread would blow the numbers you're quoting out of the water right?

sh*t why am I even asking...you're dumb a*s obviously doesnt realize that

Again...I'll revisit this in a few days.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #122
space
space
space
 philly337 said
Man you are fu*king slow? You realize states are locking down. You realize this will slow the spread? You realize that right? And you realize the entire reason for lockdown is because if we didnt lockdown the spread would blow the numbers you're quoting out of the water right?

sh*t why am I even asking...you're dumb a*s obviously doesnt realize that

Again...I'll revisit this in a few days.
Weak. Now ur usin the lockdown excuse.

Ok. What happens if we ever get out of lockdown? Smh

2 weeks ago '06        #123
philly337 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Weak. Now ur usin the lockdown excuse.

Ok. What happens if we ever get out of lockdown? Smh
You keep saying excuse for statistics facts a 7 year old can comprehend.

Do you think people are being told to be on lockdown for a fu*king vacation you stupidsl*t?

It's to slow the spread and get it to come to a complete stop.

Do you realize why Italy's case rate has dropped? It went from doubling every 4 days to going up only 33% the past 4 days. Do you think the virus just get tired of infecting people and died out

Not sure why I'm explaining this..obvious you went to probably 8th grade. You haven't been able to comprehend the most simplistic sh*t so doubt you'll get this either lls

2 weeks ago '19        #124
space
space
space
 philly337 said
You keep saying excuse for statistics facts a 7 year old can comprehend.

Do you think people are being told to be on lockdown for a fu*king vacation you stupidsl*t?

It's to slow the spread and get it to come to a complete stop.

Do you realize why Italy's case rate has dropped? It went from doubling every 4 days to going up only 33% the past 4 days. Do you think the virus just get tired of infecting people and died out

Not sure why I'm explaining this..obvious you went to probably 8th grade. You haven't been able to comprehend the most simplistic sh*t so doubt you'll get this either lls
Again since ur so smart when & if this lockdown is lifted what was the point of this?

By ur logic the same thing will happen....

2 weeks ago '06        #125
philly337 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Again since ur so smart when & if this lockdown is lifted what was the point of this?

By ur logic the same thing will happen....
Holy sh*t you're dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+187online now  61
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
346 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  36
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+261online now  23
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  11
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy