Mar 24 - First Child Dies Of Coronavirus in California

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+88  219
178 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '07        #1
3913 page views
172 comments

yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28488 28 K  Slaps total: 2534 2 K
Mar 24 - First Child Dies Of Coronavirus in California

visit this link California child dies of coronavirus — believed to be first kid fatality in US

A child has died of the coronavirus in California, authorities said Tuesday — the first apparent fatality of someone under age 18 in the country.

“A devastating reminder that COVID-19 infects people of all ages,” Barbara Ferrer, head of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, said in announcing three new deaths from the virus in the county, along with 128 more confirmed cases.

The department added of the fatalities in a statement, “One individual was a youth under the age of 18, and two other individuals were between 50-70 years old.

“The individual under the age of 18 resided in Lancaster.

“One of the individuals between 50-70 years old had underlying health conditions and resided in West Adams, the other is from a location that is still under investigation.

The CDC said in a report issued last week that fewer than 1 percent of confirmed coronavirus cases in the US have involved people age 19 or younger so far — and that no one in that group had died to date.

A 14-year-old boy in China was previously reported to have died from the virus, as was a victim in Spain between the age of 10 and 19.

LA now has reported 662 cases and 11 deaths from the virus.
+1   

best
worst
172 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 53192 53 K  Slaps total: 7307 7 K

+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 27572 27 K  Slaps total: 2732 2 K
I hope our governor stays strong even if we have to go against trump. Democratic parties wanted new candidates they have them Cuomo, Newsome, sh*t garcetti are the real leaders in this.
+13   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12105 12 K  Slaps total: 18791 18 K
Y’all finally got one with unknown health issues after how many deaths? Lol

U fu*k a*s fear mongers

This is just one state. And the world keep it movin

2 weeks ago '07        #5
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 72737 72 K  Slaps total: 10898 10 K
That child is a hero.

Did it for the DOW.

DOW up +2,000

2 weeks ago '12        #6
acefresh 
space
space
space
Props total: 48661 48 K  Slaps total: 4145 4 K
 DUCEDUCE said
I hope our governor stays strong even if we have to go against trump. Democratic parties wanted new candidates they have them Cuomo, Newsome, sh*t garcetti are the real leaders in this.
Cuomo movin like a boss on all this
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96063 96 K  Slaps total: 6923 6 K
 Stand Down said
Y’all finally got one with unknown health issues after how many deaths? Lol

U fu*k a*s fear mongers

This is just one state. And the world keep it movin

So you like 'fu*k that child who died, ima win me a boxden argument today'?

If it means that to you my n*gga, I think everyone agrees you won. You should throw a large party with 500 people there to celebrate and let us know how you feel in a few weeks
+32   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
So you like 'fu*k that child who died, ima win me a boxden argument today'?

If it means that to you my n*gga, I think everyone agrees you won. You should throw a large party with 500 people there to celebrate and let us know how you feel in a few weeks
Y’all like fu*k all them kids that been dead.....
this ones a hero....

Is shuttin the world down for influenza next on the list or not?

2 weeks ago '12        #9
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Y’all like fu*k all them kids that been dead.....
this ones a hero....

Is shuttin the world down for influenza next on the list or not?
I never said shut it down, and I don't who said the kids a hero, I think you're projecting and a little insecure

I just said hey I don't know, but you guys who seem to be so sure about things should gather in large crowds, return to work, and test the waters.

Are you social distancing, staying home, and avoiding crowds? Or are you going outside living your life as normal?

Why not conduct your own experiment and throw a house party my G?

If you conduct the experiment and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that sh*t is cool I'ma ride with you

Don't forget the other day I said to you for the first time ever, hey I agree with you on a few things...Lets see you practice what you preach pimp
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I never said shut it down, and I don't who said the kids a hero, I think you're projecting and a little insecure

I just said hey I don't know, but you guys who seem to be so sure about things should gather in large crowds, return to work, and test the waters.

Are you social distancing, staying home, and avoiding crowds? Or are you going outside living your life as normal?

Why not conduct your own experiment and throw a house party my G?

If you conduct the experiment and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that sh*t is cool I'ma ride with you
That child is a hero.

Did it for the DOW.

DOW up +2,000

Sarcasm or not it’s right here for u 2 c.

And as far as this lockdown obviously it’s going 2 be that 18 plus months with peoples fear mongering mentality.

There’s not going 2 be a vaccine. The flu vaccine don’t even work. sh*t is locked down but yes if everything is opened up 2morrow great. Should be optional. Y’all gon ahead and wait for a damn vaccine.

fu*k a influenza shot fu*k a Wuhan shot

2 weeks ago '12        #11
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Stand Down said
That child is a hero.

Did it for the DOW.

DOW up +2,000

Sarcasm or not it’s right here for u 2 c.

And as far as this lockdown obviously it’s going 2 be that 18 plus months with peoples fear mongering mentality.

There’s not going 2 be a vaccine. The flu vaccine don’t even work. sh*t is locked down but yes if everything is opened up 2morrow great. Should be optional. Y’all gon ahead and wait for a damn vaccine.

fu*k a influenza shot fu*k a Wuhan shot
Bro I don't even know if all that sh*t you just typed was english

Are you staying inside or not? Go do the research and your own experiment so you can set us free of the "Chi-na Virus'
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95771 95 K  Slaps total: 40001 40 K
Sad. Did the kid have underlying health issues? Why does the media keep leaving that out? Do they have an agenda?
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6511 6 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Hold on does this Stand down clown realize that yes young people probably WON'T die but they CAN and WILL give it to someone who ISN'T YOUNG or someone who is young with MEDICAL PROBLEMS and will die?
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 48943 48 K  Slaps total: 11111 11 K
 Rule 336 said
Sad. Did the kid have underlying health issues? Why does the media keep leaving that out? Do they have an agenda?
A child die. Why do you care about underlying health issues? Do you have an agenda?

2 weeks ago '19        #15
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Bro I don't even know if all that sh*t you just typed was english

Are you staying inside or not? Go do the research and your own experiment so you can set us free of the "Chi-na Virus'
It’s ok 2 go outside. What don’t u understand there’s NOTHING open. Spots gettin fines loss they license all sorts of stupid sh*t.

Maybe u order ur groceries but most people gotta get they own food. Wuhan free or not.

How are med students/nurse goin 2 be able 2 go 2 school.

All them jokes bx be havin about online college...but now that’s what’s up huh? Lol

Y’all weird gettin satisfaction out this.

Last edited by Stand Down; 03-24-2020 at 05:35 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #16
space
space
 Ymmot said
A child die. Why do you care about underlying health issues? Do you have an agenda?
Because it would help people who have children with certain conditions know if their child is more or less at risk. What's wrong with you dudes?
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Newsom is k*llin it right now. He might be our President come 2024.

In just three months of treating a COVID-19 surge, doctors, nurses and other medical workers will go through 200 million sets of personal protective equipment, including gloves, face shields and masks, he said. The state needs to massively stock up on that equipment, too, Newsom said.

In that regard, he said the state’s ties with China will prove useful.

“We’re going to be sending charter flights from China into the state of California,” he said.

Newsom told trump a few days ago that the federal government needs to make sure the states get the medical gear and equipment they need, otherwise certain states will have advantages. Trump failed to provide, now Newsom is taking things into his own hands. Elon Musk just bought 1000 new ventilators just for the state of California.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Because it would help people who have children with certain conditions know if their child is more or less at risk. What's wrong with you dudes?
Anyone with underlying conditions is more susceptible, we've known that for weeks now. But everyone should exercise precaution.

2 weeks ago '17        #19
space
space
space
 Mao Lost said
Democrats are idiots "If shutting down the economy and causing a depression can save 1 child life it will be worth it"

Soft a*s illogical lunatics.

About 36 people died per day on average in the US from swine flu. How many children???
Did you mean health professionals and doctors? Democrats are not health professionals.

2 weeks ago '17        #20
space
space
 Ymmot said
Anyone with underlying conditions is more susceptible, we've known
Which is my point. Is they told us what that condition is maybe a mother of a child with that same condition would then be extra vigilant and that's one more life saved. And just because you know doesn't mean everyone else does. Only on bx will bx get mad at you for wanting the media to stop picking and choosing which stories they wanna withhold details on they have no problems telling us when a "healthy" person gets hit like a truck by the virus but whenever a young person dies from the disease, they refuse to tell us if that person had an underlying condition. That's irresponsible reporting
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Did you mean health professionals and doctors? Democrats are not health professionals.
Already went thru this with ops bleedin commie pu**y self......post any link from any of these experts sayin less than 18 months/ a vaccine....

2 weeks ago '17        #22
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Which is my point. Is they told us what that condition is maybe a mother of a child with that same condition would then be extra vigilant and that's one more life saved. And just because you know doesn't mean everyone else does. Only on bx will bx get mad at you for wanting the media to stop picking and choosing which stories they wanna withhold details on they have no problems telling us when a "healthy" person gets hit like a truck by the virus but whenever a young person dies from the disease, they refuse to tell us if that person had an underlying condition. That's irresponsible reporting
Lmao, ok chief...

pick yourself up by the bootstraps and start a responsible news outlet then.

ANYONE WHO HAS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS (ANY AT ALL) IS MORE AT RISK. They've literally told us that for weeks now. The media, the cdc, the who, doctors, nurses, the lady who works at dunkin doughnuts, everybody knows this by now.

2 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
 Ymmot said
Lmao, ok chief...

pick yourself up by the bootstraps and start a responsible news outlet then.

ANYONE WHO HAS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS (ANY AT ALL) IS MORE AT RISK. They've literally told us that for weeks now. The media, the cdc, the who, doctors, nurses, the lady who works at dunkin doughnuts, everybody knows this by now.
Again just because you are aware doesn't mean everyone else is. Maybe this story could've been the one to make some people take it more seriously. Again why come at me when all I asked was if the kid had a condition. You don't think that's an important detail to leave out?

2 weeks ago '17        #24
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Again just because you are aware doesn't mean everyone else is. Maybe this story could've been the one to make some people take it more seriously. Again why come at me when all I asked was if the kid had a condition. You don't think that's an important detail to leave out?
The source is the NY Post, it's half a right wing tabloid publication. What do you expect?

2 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
From the Hill...

The Hill reached out to an L.A. County spokesperson to confirm whether the minor also had underlying conditions.

“Each loss we experience in LA County is tragic, and we are sending our heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones who've had to endure this tragedy,” Barbara Ferrer, county public health director, said in a statement. “COVID-19 does not discriminate by age, race or income level, and what we are seeing in places like New York is indicative of what we should prepare to experience here."

They're not saying. It's crazy how there's this thing called the internet where you can search for almost any information you need.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  26
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
206 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Dr. Ayasurai(email inventor) exposes everything the deep state tryin to..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy