Was David icke right about the corona virus?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
838 page views
23 comments

prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 8009 8 K  Slaps total: 1150 1 K
Was David icke right about the corona virus?

I saw in the other thread posted today about how the government is trying to use the rona pandemic to create a digital u.s currency, and I remembered a David icke interview I saw last week on March 18 were he was discussing the rona a how tptb will use it for all sorts of things.

Here are some short clips.

The full interview

+1   

best
worst
23 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Do you think David is legit. I mean yea, alot of sh*t he's been saying for years has been right. But my things is, why is he allowed to live?

I heard many people and him claim that tptb have k*lled people for speaking out against their 'agenda', and some of those people were said to be saying n doing a whole lot less than David icke consistently does.

For example. Some even on this site claim that tptb have k*lled pimp c n prodigy for running their mouths. But neither have said nowhere as much as David has.

David talks alot about how tptb use preemptive programming and psyops. Because David has yet to be k*lled or even seriously harmed after all these decades, it makes me question whether he is apart of tptb's psyops and preemptive programming.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Gmac 
space
space
space
Props total: 3359 3 K  Slaps total: 624 624
 prettygirlmafia said
Do you think David is legit. I mean yea, alot of sh*t he's been saying for years has been right. But my things is, why is he allowed to live?

I heard many people and him claim that tptb have k*lled people for speaking out against their 'agenda', and some of those people were said to be saying n doing a whole lot less than David icke consistently does.

For example. Some even on this site claim that tptb have k*lled pimp c n prodigy for running their mouths. But neither have said nowhere as much as David has.

David talks alot about how tptb use preemptive programming and psyops. Because David has yet to be k*lled or even seriously harmed after all these decades, it makes me question whether he is apart of tptb's psyops and preemptive programming.
I think it has to do with his most outlandish claims that the elite are shape shifting lizards. Because of that alone people automatically discount him as being crazy or full if sh*t. Furthermore, if he were to get suicided many would think it gives credibility to his theories, so if he is telling the truth, they let him live to discredit himself. Until he comes out with proof of a real lizard person people will continue to doubt his claims
+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 4880 4 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K

He wasn’t right about anything.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
prettygirlmafia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 Gmac said
I think it has to do with his most outlandish claims that the elite are shape shifting lizards. Because of that alone people automatically discount him as being crazy or full if sh*t. Furthermore, if he were to get suicided many would think it gives credibility to his theories, so if he is telling the truth, they let him live to discredit himself. Until he comes out with proof of a real lizard person people will continue to doubt his claims
I see what you're saying and I thought about that before. But when I also think about all the k*lling technology that exists in this world, I'm aware of how easy it would be to k*ll someone as unprotected as he is. Especially if you're someone that has billions of dollars.

He doesn't even have to be suicided. It would be very easy for the cia or some elite level contract k*ller, to k*ll David in such a way that it looked like an accident, natural causes, cancer etc etc. People die everyday for countless reasons, take your pick.

People have been said to have been k*lled for just merely seeing Anthony weiner's Clinton files. And people use those deaths as examples to point too, in order to provide proof of Clinton guilt in various crimes. So not k*lling someone because their death might lead to people believing what they said, doesn't seem like a deterrent to the tptb.

Look at epstein.

Also. Let's be real. Even if David dies of a heart attack at 85. People will claim he was k*lled by tptb.

Or maybe hasn't been k*lled because none of Davids allegations have lead too, or will ever lead to anyone being prosecuted.

The words of the people that saw the Clinton files, and epstein's words, could have potentially lead to court trials n prison for many people. Davids words don't seem to have the power to scare the powerful people that he always talks about. So what has he really been saying n doing all these years.

I'm not fully convinced on my pov yet. But the more I think about David and his claims I'm starting to lean to the side of feeling like he's a part of the preemptive programming side of things.

Last edited by prettygirlmafia; 03-24-2020 at 06:40 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
Yosado 
space
space
Props total: 13577 13 K  Slaps total: 1224 1 K
That Digital Dollar Comin Faster Than You Think. Them Reptilian's Here Too!
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31773 31 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
Great Britain’s Alex Jones “stay woke”

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #8
purplerain195  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 2412 2 K  Slaps total: 97 97
It’s bc his beliefs are so insane (shapeshifting lizard people) that he discredits himself. You don’t need to k*ll him bc he’s already unbelievable!
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3036 3 K  Slaps total: 2686 2 K
David Icke is the last of the real actual conspiracy theorists out here. Cherish this n*gga before he dies. I used to hear the rumors that he was a shill. I could see it but my intuition tells me he was always telling the truth idk. There's a couple n*ggas talkin like him I see on YouTube. There's a couple. But he been in this sh*t since the beginning putting out gems and knowledge and bi*ch a*s n*ggas wanna talk about 'Oh he lying, oh, reptilians don't exist! Ohh!!" Stfu y'all n*ggas are crazy if you don't think reptilians exist. What you think the adrenochrome is used for muthafu*kas? Lol. What you think the Bible meant by the serpant? Ya n*ggas thinking he/she/it means the devil, try a actual reptile. An actual serpant. I actually also realized that vampires are reptilians. I was watching this show From Dusk Til Dawn and in the show they pretty much said that the vampire were reptile creatures the whole time.. But that makes you think.. Vampires drink blood right? What do the elite do? Take the adrenochrome out our body and it's like blood, pink really. But reptilians drink adrenochrome so that mean all that vampie blood sucking sh*t was really reptilians suckin the adrenochrome out muthafu*kas bodies n*gga. Vampires are Reptilians n*gga meaning everytime you see a show or a movie with vampires in them, look at them Reptilians now. Do the math. David Icke been on to something but like someone said in here, if they was to k*ll him, it would make they sh*t hot. They already made it hot k*lling Stanley Kubrick. They k*lled Bill Cooper. They k*lled Phil Schneider. He the last one out of all them n*ggas existing today. Y'all better show that n*gga some respect man real n*gga sh*t.

Last edited by beamjawn; 03-25-2020 at 01:09 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
 Damagegadget said
Great Britain’s Alex Jones “stay woke”
Now Alex Jones might be the real shill. I don't trust that n*gga at all. But there's a chance he might be real but he don't be sayin too much. The only thing he said that I agree with is how we should start going to war with the government and rise up. And we both Aquarius so I understand what we talking about. We peaceful people but in times like this, sometimes you have to f*ght and stop being pu**y. n*ggas gotta stop f*ghting each other and fu*kin over our people and start fu*kin these n*ggas not just by stealing money from them..noo n*gga .. I'm talking bout destroying these n*ggas for everything they got and everything they are.. it's that time people.. ya gon die like hoes are like men.. you choose

2 weeks ago '07        #11
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31773 31 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
 beamjawn said
Now Alex Jones might be the real shill. I don't trust that n*gga at all. But there's a chance he might be real but he don't be sayin too much. The only thing he said that I agree with is how we should start going to war with the government and rise up. And we both Aquarius so I understand what we talking about. We peaceful people but in times like this, sometimes you have to f*ght and stop being pu**y. n*ggas gotta stop f*ghting each other and fu*kin over our people and start fu*kin these n*ggas not just by stealing money from them..noo n*gga .. I'm talking bout destroying these n*ggas for everything they got and everything they are.. it's that time people.. ya gon die like hoes are like men.. you choose
See bill coopers view in Alex Jones quasi racist a55

2 weeks ago '14        #12
Debreezy5 
space
space
Props total: 667 667  Slaps total: 122 122
 prettygirlmafia said
I see what you're saying and I thought about that before. But when I also think about all the k*lling technology that exists in this world, I'm aware of how easy it would be to k*ll someone as unprotected as he is. Especially if you're someone that has billions of dollars.

He doesn't even have to be suicided. It would be very easy for the cia or some elite level contract k*ller, to k*ll David in such a way that it looked like an accident, natural causes, cancer etc etc. People die everyday for countless reasons, take your pick.

People have been said to have been k*lled for just merely seeing Anthony weiner's Clinton files. And people use those deaths as examples to point too, in order to provide proof of Clinton guilt in various crimes. So not k*lling someone because their death might lead to people believing what they said, doesn't seem like a deterrent to the tptb.

Look at epstein.

Also. Let's be real. Even if David dies of a heart attack at 85. People will claim he was k*lled by tptb.

Or maybe hasn't been k*lled because none of Davids allegations have lead too, or will ever lead to anyone being prosecuted.

The words of the people that saw the Clinton files, and epstein's words, could have potentially lead to court trials n prison for many people. Davids words don't seem to have the power to scare the powerful people that he always talks about. So what has he really been saying n doing all these years.

I'm not fully convinced on my pov yet. But the more I think about David and his claims I'm starting to lean to the side of feeling like he's a part of the preemptive programming side of things.
Yo I was thinking the same thing about the preemptive programming like he could be pre programming us in real-time like it could be another way for them to pre program us Incase we don’t watch the movies that are pre programming as well
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
space
space
 Debreezy5 said
Yo I was thinking the same thing about the preemptive programming like he could be pre programming us in real-time like it could be another way for them to pre program us Incase we don’t watch the movies that are pre programming as well
Exactly. I've been hearing this sh*t about him since 2009/2010. But it's 2020. You gotta really look at sh*t and look at people as humans and really do the body language screening on n*ggas. Is he really lying or is he really sayin real sh*t because he not the only one to say what he said, he probably cant die because they already k*lled all the ones who was on that type of time and he the last of them so it would look hot. It's hot regardless but..

2 weeks ago '19        #14
space
space
He the last n*gga really talkin that sh*t

2 weeks ago '15        #15
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13864 13 K  Slaps total: 1369 1 K
He’s not the only one who put 2 and 2 together. He’s the one who’s videos are freely circulated on youtube without being deleted. Obviously there’s no such thing as lizard alien people but that doesn’t make everything he says a lie and it also doesn’t mean he’s not controlled opposition

2 weeks ago '19        #16
space
space
 Kdub31 said
He’s not the only one who put 2 and 2 together. He’s the one who’s videos are freely circulated on youtube without being deleted. Obviously there’s no such thing as lizard alien people but that doesn’t make everything he says a lie and it also doesn’t mean he’s not controlled opposition
But what if you're controlled opposition you feel what I'm saying. How do I know you not? Because you on boxden? I don't know you n*gga. All I'm saying is, you're definitely not god so you don't know if there's lizard people out here. You don't know. You don't even know what God is. For all we know God is a Reptilian. You'd probably sh*t yourself if you was to see what God look like. So don't come over here talkin all this weird sh*t tryna dumb everybody down with that low vibrational bullsh*t that's gonna keep everybody dying and suckin uncle sam's d*ck.. shill or not, n*ggas need to work together because all this talkin aint gon matter if n*ggass ain't doing something

Last edited by beamjawn; 03-25-2020 at 02:21 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 34746 34 K  Slaps total: 2852 2 K
The dollar is already digitized, what the government is doing is digitizing their ledger. They will be moving away from checks and giving people access to basically a digital wallet where they can receive SS and whatever benefits. This isn’t for everyone, it’s for the unbanked like the people in the hood or who live in remote areas and the homeless, elderly and sick.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #18
Kdub31 
space
space
 beamjawn said
But what if you're controlled opposition you feel what I'm saying. How do I know you not? Because you on boxden? I don't know you n*gga. All I'm saying is, you're definitely not god so you don't know if there's lizard people out here. You don't know. You don't even know what God is. For all we know God is a Reptilian. You'd probably sh*t yourself if you was to see what God look like. So don't come over here talkin all this weird sh*t tryna dumb everybody down with that low vibrational bullsh*t that's gonna keep everybody dying and suckin uncle sam's d*ck.. shill or not, n*ggas need to work together because all this talkin aint gon matter if n*ggass ain't doing something
All I was trying to say is its never going to be easy to tell. You have to be an adult and decipher the info yourself. If you believe there’s lizard people nobody will be able to change your mind

2 weeks ago '19        #19
space
space
 Kdub31 said
All I was trying to say is its never going to be easy to tell. You have to be an adult and decipher the info yourself. If you believe there’s lizard people nobody will be able to change your mind
And if you don't believe then I cant change your mind either nd I won't really but you also gotta be an adult and be smart and look at the history of the world. My best subject in school was history and social studies n*gga. Bruh look at the history. A lotta weird and fu*k sh*t has happened throughout life, things you would have never thought happened. Bruh if you pulled out your lil phone back in the pilgrim era, they would've slaughtered you n*gga calling you a witch and a heretic because they didn't understand. You're them now. You don't understand because you don't know. You just gotta understand that in this world ain't nothing not possible. You gotta wake up bro. A lotta people just be mad that they feel powerless so they want to say oh this ain't real and sh*t. Bruh.. Wake up n*gga.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #20
Kdub31 
space
space
 beamjawn said
And if you don't believe then I cant change your mind either nd I won't really but you also gotta be an adult and be smart and look at the history of the world. My best subject in school was history and social studies n*gga. Bruh look at the history. A lotta weird and fu*k sh*t has happened throughout life, things you would have never thought happened. Bruh if you pulled out your lil phone back in the pilgrim era, they would've slaughtered you n*gga calling you a witch and a heretic because they didn't understand. You're them now. You don't understand because you don't know. You just gotta understand that in this world ain't nothing not possible. You gotta wake up bro. A lotta people just be mad that they feel powerless so they want to say oh this ain't real and sh*t. Bruh.. Wake up n*gga.
Lizard people and ancient aliens is a sad way they try to explain all the history that they left out of the history books
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
space
space
 Kdub31 said
Lizard people and ancient aliens is a sad way they try to explain all the history that they left out of the history books
What are you trying to say?

2 weeks ago '18        #22
Gmac 
space
space
space
 beamjawn said
David Icke is the last of the real actual conspiracy theorists out here. Cherish this n*gga before he dies. I used to hear the rumors that he was a shill. I could see it but my intuition tells me he was always telling the truth idk. There's a couple n*ggas talkin like him I see on YouTube. There's a couple. But he been in this sh*t since the beginning putting out gems and knowledge and bi*ch a*s n*ggas wanna talk about 'Oh he lying, oh, reptilians don't exist! Ohh!!" Stfu y'all n*ggas are crazy if you don't think reptilians exist. What you think the adrenochrome is used for muthafu*kas? Lol. What you think the Bible meant by the serpant? Ya n*ggas thinking he/she/it means the devil, try a actual reptile. An actual serpant. I actually also realized that vampires are reptilians. I was watching this show From Dusk Til Dawn and in the show they pretty much said that the vampire were reptile creatures the whole time.. But that makes you think.. Vampires drink blood right? What do the elite do? Take the adrenochrome out our body and it's like blood, pink really. But reptilians drink adrenochrome so that mean all that vampie blood sucking sh*t was really reptilians suckin the adrenochrome out muthafu*kas bodies n*gga. Vampires are Reptilians n*gga meaning everytime you see a show or a movie with vampires in them, look at them Reptilians now. Do the math. David Icke been on to something but like someone said in here, if they was to k*ll him, it would make they sh*t hot. They already made it hot k*lling Stanley Kubrick. They k*lled Bill Cooper. They k*lled Phil Schneider. He the last one out of all them n*ggas existing today. Y'all better show that n*gga some respect man real n*gga sh*t.
As crazy as it sounds, I too believe that vampires are probably real given the secret activities the elite partake in which have been exposed. Blood transfusion to stay young, adrenochrome extraction and ingestion, wearing human leather, satanic ritual abuse, devil worship and the list goes on. They probably don't fly and turn into bats or blow up in the sun but there is some credibility to the claims that rich people ingest blood to try to stay young. It has been happening in secret for centuries and recent reports confirm that it still happens today to some extent.

Aside from this, there are some really wild subcultures in America and the world that are rarely talked about. For example, cannibalism.

Apparently, human meat is a very expensive delicacy. My thought process is who the fu*k wants to eat human meat and wear human skin as a fashion statement? Anyone who does something like that is evil to the core, most likely not human. Although it's not proof, my mind lands towards the idea that these sick groups are more than likely satanists, and quite possibly the shape shifting reptillians that Icke is referring to. It's clear to many that the top elite have a taste for certain things which are highly illegal (pedophilia, murder, cannibalism, satanic rituals, other evil sh*t) so if there was a group of shape shifting reptillians it's most likely them. Of course, it's also possible they're just really fu*ked up, but what is the point of making such a crazy claim if it's almost impossible for anyone to believe it even take serious. It takes a sh*t ton of research and understanding to entertain such an idea

Although these items are recreations, you have to ask the question what type of demographic enjoys these things? And I have to bring up what the witch marina abromovich said when they asked her in an interview if her spirit cooking rituals were ever more than just art, aka real cannibalism, and she started that it depends on the setting. In a public setting, it's art. In private, it's not art.

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Gmac 
space
space
space
 prettygirlmafia said

Look at epstein.

I've also considered those things and I always wonder what the point is if revealing that these organization exist, is it for recruitment purposes? Are they trying to even out karma? Icke has played a big role in exposing some of the things we know now do I'm just curious what's the point of snitching on yourself if some of those things are true, and if they aren't, why create such a bad image? I guess it could be a smoke screen to hide their pedophillia but I think if anything, it just puts the spotlight on them whether it's true or not. These rumors have people looking at the elites with disgust
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
Mamluke13 
space
space
space
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 187 187
 Gmac said
I've also considered those things and I always wonder what the point is if revealing that these organization exist, is it for recruitment purposes? Are they trying to even out karma? Icke has played a big role in exposing some of the things we know now do I'm just curious what's the point of snitching on yourself if some of those things are true, and if they aren't, why create such a bad image? I guess it could be a smoke screen to hide their pedophillia but I think if anything, it just puts the spotlight on them whether it's true or not. These rumors have people looking at the elites with disgust
I heard the elites trace there lineage back to the caanites who sacrificed children to demons.Alex Jones did a video of them at the bohemian grove.sacrificing a child to a statue

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+250online now  12
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
106 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  11
Lil Baby Lookin Geeked Out Ready to Blast At Opps
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  3
Image(s) inside PS5 new wireless controller revealed