Mar 24 - Jeff Bezos, World’s Richest Man, Wants Your Donations To Help Amazon Employees

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

5 days ago '15        #51
Shmoedog 
space
space
Props total: 10278 10 K  Slaps total: 3875 3 K
 M2CEO said
Glad I did not end up working for Amazon AWS team in Virginia.
Yeah.......long as you ended up working somewhere else better, if u ended up working at McDonalds instead u ain't accomplish nothing.

5 days ago '17        #52
Maladar 
space
space
Props total: 1650 1 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
What an entitled piece of sh*t.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48131 48 K  Slaps total: 7243 7 K
 SupremeBeing5 said
Did you fail math class? You and the 13 ppl who liked this post??

Just asking. I come in peace.
Yeah, he could because the stimulus check was initially 1,000 per each american and not every american would get it according to their income.

But that's neither here nor there, because he isn't the only billionaire in the US.

My overall point, he could be doing more with that wealth than asking for donations.

But alas, corny dudes like yourself rather see fault in sh*t, instead of just agreeing and keep it moving.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #54
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 15612 15 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
Ok.

Last edited by blackninja; 03-24-2020 at 07:05 PM..
+5   

5 days ago '15        #55
Shmoedog 
space
space
 QB Eagles said
Amazon.com was initially named for a reason.
If you want to be the richest man in the world with a company worth almost a trillion dollars, playing the nice guy won't get you there. CEOs, bosses, etc... have a**hole personality traits for a reason
+4   

5 days ago '07        #56
Daville502 
space
space
Props total: 4715 4 K  Slaps total: 274 274
its ok to ask but nah.
+2   

5 days ago '15        #57
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 30477 30 K  Slaps total: 4669 4 K
Bald fu*k
+3   

5 days ago '19        #58
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 4292 4 K  Slaps total: 405 405
Rich n*ggas don't spend their money
They spend yours
+5   

5 days ago '13        #59
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 17230 17 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K

+2   

5 days ago '15        #60
Shmoedog 
space
space
 PRo said
They spend yours
Nah rich n*ggas spend their money, wealthy n*ggas spend other people's money.
+5   

5 days ago '14        #61
NineDime 
space
space
Props total: 5813 5 K  Slaps total: 253 253

+3   

5 days ago '05        #62
Flatbush85 
space
space
Props total: 5539 5 K  Slaps total: 572 572
Fake
+1   

5 days ago '15        #63
kobraman 
space
space
space
Props total: 3454 3 K  Slaps total: 326 326
That's what the rich do the best people who ask for money from others are the wealthy ones
+1   

5 days ago '10        #64
M2CEO 
space
space
space
Props total: 6780 6 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 Shmoedog said
Yeah.......long as you ended up working somewhere else better, if u ended up working at McDonalds instead u ain't accomplish nothing.
nah bruh I'm an IT vet..been in IT since 1999. Amazon recruiters reached out to me. I already have a job but wanted to see what the interview process was like and if I got the job so be it.

but I could never work for a company that does sh*t like this.....its greed at a whole different level and like some of the other posters said Amazon makes billions and its CEO makes billions so why didn't they just do this on their own?

Last edited by M2CEO; 03-24-2020 at 06:15 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '13        #65
818digi 
space
space
Props total: 3783 3 K  Slaps total: 354 354
This is what’s wrong with the world. You have one trillion, can’t you give your workers a better salary bro.
+5   

5 days ago '17        #66
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10187 10 K  Slaps total: 3178 3 K
 KobeThompson said
he could easily match the 1000-1200 the govt is giving his 800k employees
Bro stfu. You’re a idiot.

5 days ago '11        #67
acclaimedknives 
space
space
Props total: 1136 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
 PRo said
They spend yours
Whenever I asked my dad for money as a kid he'd occasionally say "you don't get rich writing cheques"
+2   

5 days ago '19        #68
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 11506 11 K  Slaps total: 17662 17 K
 blackninja said
I do not have time to go though an at all of you, but we have to stop this sh*t of seeing something in here and thinking is REAL. That article is FAKE.

The $25 million was set up so workers could apply for grants. No where did it say they were asking for donations. Did that even sound right to you guys?

This is the exact text from the AMAZON site with the link:

Amazon Relief Fund

@* @* @* @* @ @* @ @ @* @* @* @* @* @**
not trippin off that dude

5 days ago '17        #69
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10187 10 K  Slaps total: 3178 3 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Yeah, he could because the stimulus check was initially 1,000 per each american and not every american would get it according to their income.

But that's neither here nor there, because he isn't the only billionaire in the US.

My overall point, he could be doing more with that wealth than asking for donations.

But alas, corny dudes like yourself rather see fault in sh*t, instead of just agreeing and keep it moving.
You think he can pay 1000 to 100 Million people??? Let’s put that as the minimum.

How much is that?

100Billion.

So he’s suppose to give up 100Billion cash?? Where’s he gonna get that from?

5 days ago '15        #70
Shmoedog 
space
space
 M2CEO said
nah bruh I'm an IT vet..been in IT since 1999. Amazon recruiters reached out to me. I already have a job but wanted to see what the interview process was like and if I got the job so be it.

but I could never work for a company that does sh*t like this.....its greed at a whole different level and like some of the other posters said Amazon makes billions and its CEO makes billions so why didn't they just do this on their own?
Because wealthy people don't spend their own money unless they have to, they spend other people's money.

5 days ago '04        #71
jaynat603 
space
space
Props total: 2456 2 K  Slaps total: 288 288
 blackninja said
The $25 million was set up so workers could apply for grants. No where did it say they were asking for donations. Did that even sound right to you guys?

This is the exact text from the AMAZON site with the link:

Amazon Relief Fund
We are establishing the Amazon Relief Fund with a $25 million initial contribution focused on supporting our independent delivery service partners and their drivers, Amazon Flex participants, and seasonal employees under financial distress during this challenging time. We will be offering all of these groups the ability to apply for grants approximately equal to up to two-weeks of pay if diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed into quarantine by the government or Amazon.

Additionally, this fund will support our employees and contractors around the world who face financial hardships from other qualifying events, such as a natural disaster, federally declared emergency, or unforeseen personal hardship. Applicants can apply and receive a personal grant from the fund ranging from $400 to $5,000 USD per person.

We will be publishing a website in the coming days where employees and contractors can apply for grants from the fund.

I’ve never been more proud of our teams around the world. People are supporting one another, taking care of themselves and others while also doing what we do best, which is serving customers.

Bruh, but still you have 20 billion to a*sist these guys yourself. If you was smart this would entice more investors and make another billi in the long run if you put the money up yourself, no a*sistance. Once everything go back to normal, they'll give you more funding showing them that you sacrifice for the people just like the people are doing working for you and it'll be a tax write off

That's what Ill tell Jeff Bozos, This dude is really a POS

Last edited by jaynat603; 03-24-2020 at 06:23 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '05        #72
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9438 9 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 GetEmDaddy902 said
He could give a million to each of them and not crack a billi
There are less than 1000 Amazon employees?
+2   

5 days ago '05        #73
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11503 11 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
 Tha TC said
bi*ch should put a billy of his own money up and come up with some kind of formula to set up his employees good after this from all the profits made during this crisis but nah… greed
All it would take was 1 billion of his own money and he could carry his payroll for months. He literally gave 10 billion to his ex-wife so he could bang some plastic Algerian wh*re. Bezo is a real PoS
+4   

5 days ago '17        #74
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 65224 65 K  Slaps total: 14329 14 K
Donate your own mf money ya rich bum this aint child support this ya mf company (empire)
+4   

5 days ago '05        #75
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 15612 15 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
 jaynat603 said
Bruh, but still you have 20 billion to a*sist these guys yourself. If you was smart this would entice more investors and make another billi in the long run if you put the money up yourself, no a*sistance. Once everything go back to normal, they'll give you more funding showing them that you sacrifice for the people just like the people are doing working for you and it'll be a tax write off

That's what Ill tell Jeff Bozos
Ok. Damed if he does. Damned if he doesn't.

My concern was dispelling a bold lie that dudes commenting on.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  7
Predator Hunting Grounds Trial Out It's GARBAGE