So I'm on Netflix for the first time and I can't believe how trash this is

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+35  135
104 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '08        #51
jtdatruth 
space
space
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 precys said
You're still wrong. You can't say "nobody" when there are still plenty of people downloading content and maintaining a library. People use XBMC, Plex, Kodi, Emby, etc to maintain these libraries that people are still downloading. There are still rip groups releasing movies for downloading especially now with 4K working with containers

"nobody" is very different than "nobody around you". Stop trying to make your experiences into a fact. There's a greater world out there and not just the one that spins around you

The hell does that gif have to do with your post? Wasn't nothing funny said. Y'all n*ggas is weirdos.

1 week ago '07        #52
DIPSET101 
space
space
Props total: 20099 20 K  Slaps total: 1319 1 K
 Airtight said

That's about what I spend on coffee on a given day. Take your broke a*s back to torrents. Netflix has The Witcher.

How is the witcher. I added to my list but haven't checked it out yet

1 week ago '14        #53
Maynard JKeenan 
space
space
Props total: 970 970  Slaps total: 465 465
Someone please put me on to a good screaming site... I have Netflix and Amazon Prime but there's always something I wanna watch that isn't available on either and I end up having to download it or "rent" it through Amazon/PSN
+1   

1 week ago '19        #54
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4578 4 K  Slaps total: 923 923
netflix is garbage

go watch curb your enthusiasm on prime

1 week ago '13        #55
mrslyyy 
space
space
Props total: 3387 3 K  Slaps total: 360 360
 Pastor Ra said
Still don't understand what people are paying for outside convenience. Less than a hour after these shows and movies drop on streaming services, it's on the internet for free. Less than 15 minutes to download, crisp as it is in quality and you have it forever. You don't need internet access and it can't be taken away from you after downloaded

Yet you pay to get it 30 minutes earlier. Most of these streaming apps started free and upped their price as I thought they would. That's how they get you. Little by little, you find yourself paying $30 a month for 1 app cuz it gradually went up and you're okay with payin for a library of free sh*t
Convenience and guaranteed quality. If no one is paying or watching ads then how do you expect new content to be created?

1 week ago '19        #56
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4578 4 K  Slaps total: 923 923
 Maynard JKeenan said
Someone please put me on to a good screaming site... I have Netflix and Amazon Prime but there's always something I wanna watch that isn't available on either and I end up having to download it or "rent" it through Amazon/PSN
get a vpn

+1   

1 week ago '16        #57
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 41874 41 K  Slaps total: 8337 8 K
 QB Eagles said
Paid?

I'm on their free month trial plan. So I'm watching for free and I'm still complaining. That's how bad it is.

If a streaming service doesn't have a large catolog then paid subscription doesn't make sense.

1 week ago '18        #58
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 19282 19 K  Slaps total: 4371 4 K
 mrslyyy said
Convenience and guaranteed quality. If no one is paying or watching ads then how do you expect new content to be created?
People are finding cheaper new ways to create quality everyday. If it's not cable, streaming service or theatre, they have their own platform with ads. No one is this naive

Just watched the whole season of The Boys with the same quality as someone that paid. I can play it anywhere w/o internet access. It's mine and can't be taken away from me next month, next year or whenever the studio wants to end their streaming deal

Last edited by Pastor Ra; 03-24-2020 at 05:01 PM..

1 week ago '05        #59
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13773 13 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 jtdatruth said
The hell does that gif have to do with your post? Wasn't nothing funny said. Y'all n*ggas is weirdos.

You obviously wouldn't think it's funny since I'm laughing at your reply generalizing "everyone" when it's clearly not "everyone" but you keep following what "everyone" else is doing. The reason you don't get it, is the problem. But I'm weird for explaining how you're wrong, got it.

This is me explaining and laughing at you again, in case you don't get it the second time either

Last edited by precys; 03-24-2020 at 05:06 PM..

1 week ago '05        #60
agentspits.com 
space
space
Props total: 1854 1 K  Slaps total: 310 310
Amazon Prime Video lol if you think Netflix is bad, good luck there once you get through the limited amount of good stuff.

1 week ago '14        #61
Maynard JKeenan 
space
space
Props total: 970 970  Slaps total: 465 465
 ym7171yea said
get a vpn

Bless!
+1   

1 week ago '07        #62
MOTTAFOOKAH 
space
space
Props total: 2350 2 K  Slaps total: 392 392
SLAP @ please consider bringing the hate button back sir

1 week ago '04        #63
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 4689 4 K  Slaps total: 380 380
sh*t I'm good on the movies (2tb harddrive full) I keep hulu around for the tv shows like American dad,the boondocks ect.

1 week ago '06        #64
DominicanLou  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9735 9 K  Slaps total: 460 460
 Pastor Ra said
I'm guessing "nobody" refers to the reasoning other than convenience. If you go by what everyone else does, then you're basically following a trend of paying for free sh*t.

I personally think for myself and choose to not pay for things that are easily accessible and free of cost

I've never used a torrent in my life. Just straight up download links that belong to me forever and I can't go "aaaaaaahh fu*k they took away _____ for this month or forever"
So, you're basically saying people don't know how to think and make decisions in their best interests. The audacity of you n*ggas lol.

You're not sharing anything new, fam. Maybe you just figured this out. Welcome to 2006 n*gga. There's literally an infinite amount of legit reasons why it would make sense for someone to pay, and you go with the sheeple/are you stupid narrative. Everything doesn't have to be for you.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #65
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9507 9 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
I'm guessing "nobody" refers to the reasoning other than convenience. If you go by what everyone else does, then you're basically following a trend of paying for free sh*t.

I personally think for myself and choose to not pay for things that are easily accessible and free of cost

I've never used a torrent in my life. Just straight up download links that belong to me forever and I can't go "aaaaaaahh fu*k they took away _____ for this month or forever"
I choose to pay because I can afford to, and I want them to be able to continue to provide great content. If we all pirated, there would be no content.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #66
space
space
 DominicanLou said
So, you're basically saying people don't know how to think and make decisions in their best interests. The audacity of you n*ggas lol.

You're not sharing anything new, fam. Maybe you just figured this out. Welcome to 2006 n*gga. There's literally an infinite amount of legit reasons why it would make sense for someone to pay, and you go with the sheeple/are you stupid narrative. Everything doesn't have to be for you.
If i'm gonna say I use a service, it won't be based on what everybody else is doing. You can cape for following a*s n*ggas all you want

1 week ago '18        #67
space
space
 Soprano ATL said
I choose to pay because I can afford to, and I want them to be able to continue to provide great content. If we all pirated, there would be no content.
You're right. We need suckas to pay, so i can get the same content for free. Can't disagree there

1 week ago '05        #68
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9507 9 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
You're right. We need suckas to pay, so i can get the same content for free. Can't disagree there
Call me what you want, do not give a fu*k.

1 week ago '09        #69
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160316 160 K  Slaps total: 19704 19 K
 Pastor Ra said

complete tutorial on hiow to use mirc. theres no need to fork over more money to the cable mafia cartel especially in the 21st century. all these streaming regimes are owned by the cartel

1 week ago '06        #70
space
space
 jtdatruth said
n*gga on here crying about following trends if you prefer. Nerd a*s thinks it makes him special that he still downloads movies for free.
n*gga was excited as hell to tell us about the hidden secret download hack from 2005
+1   

1 week ago '18        #71
space
space
 DominicanLou said
n*gga was excited as hell to tell us about the hidden secret download hack from 2005
The fact that you think it's hidden or a hack proves my point lol. n*ggas got yall thinking they're the only way

1 week ago '06        #72
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
If i'm gonna say I use a service, it won't be based on what everybody else is doing. You can cape for following a*s n*ggas all you want
Man, I guess. This linear way of thinking is wild to me.

1 week ago '06        #73
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
The fact that you think it's hidden or a hack proves my point lol. n*ggas got yall thinking they're the only way

secret hidden clearly sarcasm bro.

1 week ago '18        #74
space
space
 DominicanLou said
Man, I guess. This linear way of thinking is wild to me.
The irony. The same guy that seen pressing on a download link as a hack

1 week ago '13        #75
wallace45 
space
space
Props total: 5816 5 K  Slaps total: 765 765
 Pastor Ra said
Still don't understand what people are paying for outside convenience. Less than a hour after these shows and movies drop on streaming services, it's on the internet for free. Less than 15 minutes to download, crisp as it is in quality and you have it forever. You don't need internet access and it can't be taken away from you after downloaded

Yet you pay to get it 30 minutes earlier. Most of these streaming apps started free and upped their price as I thought they would. That's how they get you. Little by little, you find yourself paying $30 a month for 1 app cuz it gradually went up and you're okay with payin for a library of free sh*t
I feel you but at the end of the day somebody gotta pay for the sh*t or the shows won't get made

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  20
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  11
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy