So I'm on Netflix for the first time and I can't believe how trash this is

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+26  83
85 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '18        #26
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 8693 8 K  Slaps total: 441 441
 Pastor Ra said
Still don't understand what people are paying for outside convenience. Less than a hour after these shows and movies drop on streaming services, it's on the internet for free. Less than 15 minutes to download, crisp as it is in quality and you have it forever. You don't need internet access and it can't be taken away from you after downloaded

Yet you pay to get it 30 minutes earlier. Most of these streaming apps started free and upped their price as I thought they would. That's how they get you. Little by little, you find yourself paying $30 a month for 1 app cuz it gradually went up and you're okay with payin for a library of free sh*t
What are some of the streaming sites, bc the sh*t I use never works

1 week ago '17        #27
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 31656 31 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
Cut it out bro

1 week ago '19        #28
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 4383 4 K  Slaps total: 422 422
Congrats on finally being able to afford the 15 dollars a month bro
+1   

1 week ago '15        #29
Madethagreat 
space
space
Props total: 19142 19 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
Itís worth it but I ainít paying for it

1 week ago '18        #30
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 19276 19 K  Slaps total: 4365 4 K
 JacobWatch said
How can nobody refer to reasoning over connivence when anyone with a brain knows it takes longer to download a movie rather than film it? That's much more convenient.
If I say "nobody" wears Jordans anymore or "nobody" watches Seinfeld anymore. That is indicating that I follow a trend. When he said that, it easily indicated to me that outside of convenience, his other reasoning is that streaming is popular. Not about convenience over nobody or vice versa. It was convenience accompanied by following a trend with the "nobody" term.

And what download links belong to you forever? Are you paying to have these films saved to a server? Because idk any free sites that let you upload large content such as a whole movie and the link stays alive FOREVER.
I've been downloading free movies and tv shows since 2005. I'm not gonna post the sites i use to make it hot, but I have the entire MCU Saga 1 and many other movies. It's not a server like how streaming sites work. It proves my point that whenever I bring up free downloads, ppl bring up the same things like "servers" and "how do you keep it forever".

Some have become so reliant on streaming that you don't even know the other options well. I download the files from whatever the latest crisp download app that is being used by the site. Right now, MixDl is the best one. It's downloads episodes in less than 7 minutes and movies in about 15 minutes and I have it forever.

What downloads do i keep forever? Perfect example is that i've never lost a file for any movie or show that i've downloaded. Since 05, i've gone from desktop to laptop and now i stay on my laptop. There's no server. It's just my mp4 files that I can take anywhere and watch anywhere

1 week ago '17        #31
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 108561 108 K  Slaps total: 11761 11 K
 Pastor Ra said
Still don't understand what people are paying for outside convenience. Less than a hour after these shows and movies drop on streaming services, it's on the internet for free. Less than 15 minutes to download, crisp as it is in quality and you have it forever. You don't need internet access and it can't be taken away from you after downloaded

Yet you pay to get it 30 minutes earlier. Most of these streaming apps started free and upped their price as I thought they would. That's how they get you. Little by little, you find yourself paying $30 a month for 1 app cuz it gradually went up and you're okay with payin for a library of free sh*t
No no let them keep spending their money. If everybody could download then the studios would find ways to stop it.

Them not knowing any better makes it easy on us who do.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #32
space
space
 justin747 said
No no let them keep spending their money. If everybody could download then the studios would find ways to stop it.

Them not knowing any better makes it easy on us who do.
You right, i'm making it hot.

1 week ago '04        #33
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10451 10 K  Slaps total: 1398 1 K
 Ham Rove said
netflix used to have a lot more sh*t but over the years the companies took it away from them for their own streaming sh*t.

as far as streaming goes I hate streaming sh*t so I still download files when needed.
Same here download 8GB BR rips

1 week ago '17        #34
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95253 95 K  Slaps total: 39781 39 K
n*ggas can't afford 10-$15 dollars a month. This is n*ggas problem always looking for ways to scam the system. If you gotta bootleg movies in 2020 maybe you should fine a new career
+1   

1 week ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 
space
space
Props total: 38064 38 K  Slaps total: 2082 2 K
 nwking said
Same here download 8GB BR rips
yeah, now I also am the rare person who still has a physical media collection. I buy blu-rays still, but if I didnt see the movie ill usually download a Blu-ray rip to watch it before buying it.

most of the stuff saved on my external hard drives over the years is tv shows, or movies that aren't on blu-ray that i like

1 week ago '04        #36
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10451 10 K  Slaps total: 1398 1 K
 Ham Rove said
yeah, now I also am the rare person who still has a physical media collection. I buy blu-rays still, but if I didnt see the movie ill usually download a Blu-ray rip to watch it before buying it.

most of the stuff saved on my external hard drives over the years is tv shows, or movies that aren't on blu-ray that i like
Bro we in the same boat. Right now I am waiting for James Cameron to release The Abyss on Blue Ray he said he would this year and its on his to do list
+1   

1 week ago '16        #37
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1861 1 K  Slaps total: 789 789
Why pay for Netflix if everything on the net is free

Ppl will pay their hard earned cash just for clout

1 week ago '13        #38
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20498 20 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
Real n*ggas got HBO GO

1 week ago '05        #39
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13773 13 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 jtdatruth said
I use an app and use cached torrent streaming. Finding sites/apps to stream free cool but my point is most people aren't trying to download a bunch of movies/music nowadays because of streaming.
 jtdatruth said
Has nothing to do with following a trend. Like you already said streaming is more convenient. No one is trying to download and maintain a library of content when you can find apps to do that for you, whether paid or free.

You're still wrong. You can't say "nobody" when there are still plenty of people downloading content and maintaining a library. People use XBMC, Plex, Kodi, Emby, etc to maintain these libraries that people are still downloading. There are still rip groups releasing movies for downloading especially now with 4K working with containers

"nobody" is very different than "nobody around you". Stop trying to make your experiences into a fact. There's a greater world out there and not just the one that spins around you

1 week ago '11        #40
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 14114 14 K  Slaps total: 4323 4 K
 cabeast93 said
There's alot on there you just gotta think outside the box and be more adventurous in your selection. Amazon Prime is much worse, big selection mostly trash imo..
I'm looking into it and maybe Netflix is good for original/unique TV series.

I'm just going to make the best of it.

Here's my Netflix list:

1. Queer Eye
2. Chewing Gum
3. When They See Us
4. Elite
5. Peaky Bleakers
6. Bill Burr Paper Tiger
7. The Irishman

If you have a recommendation let me know.

I really had a craving to watch No Country For Old Men or the new Tarantino movie.

It's whatever though.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #41
space
space
 jtdatruth said
I use an app and use cached torrent streaming. Finding sites/apps to stream free cool but my point is most people aren't trying to download a bunch of movies/music nowadays because of streaming.
So you rather pay for something you can do on your own? Gotcha

1 week ago '17        #42
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 108561 108 K  Slaps total: 11761 11 K
 Pastor Ra said
You right, i'm making it hot.

[spoiler - click to view]

1 week ago '20        #43
FeelTheBern  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 364 364
Netflix is worth it for The Office alone. I must have seen that show front to back at least 7 times. sh*t is hilarious.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #44
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 9856 9 K  Slaps total: 673 673
I have Netflix but I don't use it. I only have it because my friend signed in through my ps4 with her account

Whenever I wanna watch something, I just stream through my ps4 web browser on a site I use

1 week ago '19        #45
Airtight 
space
space
Props total: 3353 3 K  Slaps total: 367 367

That's about what I spend on coffee on a given day. Take your broke a*s back to torrents. Netflix has The Witcher.

1 week ago '16        #46
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13107 13 K  Slaps total: 3770 3 K
 Pastor Ra said

I can see ppl using these apps reasonably to replace cable with the live option.

I think they also work well if u have a family and everybody has different tastes.

But what I usually see from single ppl with this is an ultra consumer attitude. They tend to have the most derivative ideas about the things they consume.

1 week ago '18        #47
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 8020 8 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
Basically someone runs a server in which they upload their movie, tv show, whatever catalog and gives access to certain ppl. My cousin has me on his and basically has every show, movie a person would ever want to watch. Type of sh*t u charge ppl for and make serious money

1 week ago '18        #48
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 7278 7 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
Bro thinks this his diary
+1   

1 week ago '08        #49
jtdatruth 
space
space
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 Pastor Ra said
So you rather pay for something you can do on your own? Gotcha
Yeah I'd rather spend a few dollars for the convenience of not living like it's still 2003. And like I said, there's plenty of streaming sites and apps where you can get movies/tv free too.

If downloading is what floats your boat do you it doesn't hurt me. But why ask why people pay to stream instead of download when you answered the question yourself. It's all about ease of use and convenience.

1 week ago '08        #50
jtdatruth 
space
space
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 342 342
n*gga on here crying about following trends if you prefer. Nerd a*s thinks it makes him special that he still downloads movies for free.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  16
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  8
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
173 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy