Look At What's On The Back Of The New 'Quarter', Is This Sh*t A Coincidence Or Nah?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+25  179
40 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29580 29 K  Slaps total: 6494 6 K
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
For real. People act like they get the meat straight from Wuhan or the Chinese carry the damn strand on them because of their DNA.

It's just ignorant racism talk.

I don't give a damn. Ain't nothing keeping me away from that orange chicken and General Tsos.

And them Louisiana Fried Chicken restaurants be having Asian food in the hood. n*gga! Ain't no way I'm giving that up.
Breh I went to one and ordered dirty rice and it was just unseasoned fried rice..took it back and the bi*ch looked at me like

2 weeks ago '19        #27
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
Props total: 712 712  Slaps total: 323 323
We pretty much just fell for a exercise drill that stripped us of our rights and bread, The Fed is pretty much buying up the whole world right now , they jus said their bread is infinite, now they coming out Iike saviors buying up debt from banks and lending trillions smh , listen to what trump says the ultimate truth drop , u can not catch a virus thru the air ...

+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40 OP
space
space
Props total: 133174 133 K  Slaps total: 13724 13 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
Dam that is kinda crazy. Definitely not by coincidence
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 8319 8 K  Slaps total: 529 529
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
For real. People act like they get the meat straight from Wuhan or the Chinese carry the damn strand on them because of their DNA.

I don't give a damn. Ain't nothing keeping me away from that orange chicken and General Tsos.

And them Louisiana Fried Chicken restaurants be having Asian food in the hood. n*gga! Ain't no way I'm giving that up.
Most of the people who own Chinese restaurants aren't even Chinese
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4633 4 K  Slaps total: 929 929
i like it

it's not the bats' fault, china should stop fkn eating them

2 weeks ago '12        #31
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14879 14 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 *-InfiniMatic-* said

Free my soul said
Ya'll acting like they dont get their meat from the same place a non Chinese place does
They don't.

Is that bean curd or turd in your Chinese takeout?

A Brooklyn-based food supplier to Chinese restaurants was cited for its alleged wonton disregard of sanitary codes – after rodent carcasses, feces and urine were found in a warehouse.

The US Food and Drug Administration cited the New Yung Wah Trading Co. for a host of nauseating health violations after an October inspection at its warehouse in McKees Rocks, Pa.

Birds were observed flying through the facility and landing and defecating on stored food products,” the FDA wrote in its Dec. 9 letter.

The FDA told the company that it found a rodent’s nest in a box of thawing meat, dead rodents, rodent feces in food cartons, rodent feces and urine in bags of monosodium glutamate, or MSG, birds flying in the warehouse and smoking food handlers.

The company, which distributes to eateries across the East and Midwest, also allegedly failed to use rodenticides to prevent contamination, to ensure proper floor drainage and to remove pest-attracting litter, among other violations.

In the dry storage area, what appeared to be rodent excreta was observed on pallets of stored food products near the entrance, which lead a path to a hole inside a bag of flour which appeared to be a rodent gnaw hole,” the FDA wrote.

The agency also found that workers could not inspect for rodents because the whole facility was too crammed with food packages.

The FDA noted the company’s Nov. 19 written response to the letter but said it was not satisfied.

“We do not consider this response acceptable because you failed to provide documentation for our review, which demonstrates your noted corrective actions,” it wrote.

The company was also in trouble with Pennsylvania officials earlier this year after a truck with spoiled fish was intercepted by police, the Daily Finance reported.

New Yung Wah could not be reached for comment.

Last edited by Steelgrip; 03-24-2020 at 06:28 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #32
space
space
 dbbabd said
n*gga it says its going to be released in Feb 2020, but its March lol
It was released last month it was just an old article my guy...

2 weeks ago '07        #33
space
space
 ym7171yea said
i like it

it's not the bats' fault, china should stop fkn eating them

2 weeks ago '16        #34
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 6848 6 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
Man that's covfefe

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #35
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 2187 2 K
 Steelgrip said
They don't.

One place out of thousands, try again

2 weeks ago '07        #36
Bullseye 
space
space
Props total: 4378 4 K  Slaps total: 846 846
No coincidence here. They aren't hiding things anymore. They're putting everything in plain sight. Just pay attention and you see what they are doing.

Last edited by Bullseye; 03-24-2020 at 09:01 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 17485 17 K  Slaps total: 1821 1 K
 HardHittinNB83 said
We pretty much just fell for a exercise drill that stripped us of our rights and bread, The Fed is pretty much buying up the whole world right now , they jus said their bread is infinite, now they coming out Iike saviors buying up debt from banks and lending trillions smh , listen to what trump says the ultimate truth drop , u can not catch a virus thru the air ...

This is interesting but there's always one piece of ignorance in these conspiracy videos that reminds me that most these ngas ain't as woke as they think.

A virus absolutely can be airborne. He's saying it can't like that proves his theory.

Any microorganism, including viruses, can become airborne. Contaminated material can be aerosolized in many different ways, ranging from wind to human and animal activities such as sneezing, mechanical processes, etc. If the aerodynamic size of an infectious particle is appropriate, it can remain airborne, come into contact with humans or animals, and potentially cause an infection.

2 weeks ago '17        #38
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 21504 21 K  Slaps total: 8104 8 K
I brought up this bat sh*t a while ago on here when discussing the origin of the virus, and Iím sure I got slapped... so who gives a fu*k

Also, itís bullsh*t, same way n*ggas really thought Harriet Tubman would really be on the 20.

2 weeks ago '07        #39
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
I had to look that sh*t up. If that ainít some guano for ya!!

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29651 29 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '13        #41
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 44637 44 K  Slaps total: 14456 14 K
The elite dont give af about us

Its time for us to rise up against them

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #42
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7781 7 K  Slaps total: 1607 1 K
 Steelgrip said
They don't.

Yeah i remember that but that's one company. I'm sure McDonald's got facilites around the country like this too
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Breh I went to one and ordered dirty rice and it was just unseasoned fried rice..took it back and the bi*ch looked at me like

yeah they customer service is horrible! The only group of people that will demand a tip. "No tip? No tip?!".

2 weeks ago '12        #44
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14879 14 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Yeah i remember that but that's one company. I'm sure McDonald's got facilites around the country like this too
Yeah forsure. I was just stating they get their product from other Chinese businesses within the country. The state of that single warehouse was just extra

(CBS) WILLIAMSBURG, Ky.- The Red Flower Chinese Restaurant was forced to shut down on Thursday after employees were seen dragging roadkill into the kitchen, reports CBS affiliate WYMT.

"We were actually joking about the, you know, the whole Chinese restaurant. You know some rumors that you hear," says Katie Hopkins, a customer of the Red Flower restaurant.

What Hopkins and her friends witnessed next apparently confirmed some of the rumors they had been discussing.

"Two of the workers came in wheeling a garbage can and they had a box sitting on top of it. And hanging out of the garbage can, they were trying to be real quick with it. So that nobody could see it. But there was like a tail, and a foot and leg. Sticking out of the garbage can and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen," adds Hopkins.

Hopkins, who described the scene that left a trail of blood across the floor as 'very disturbing,' called the health department immediately.

An environmental health inspector, Paul Lawson, reportedly arrived at the Chinese restaurant after the complaint to find a dead deer in the restaurant's kitchen. Lawson, who told WYMT that it was the craziest thing he had ever seen, also said that the owner's son admitted to picking up the deer off the side of I-75 north.

"They said they didn't know that they weren't allowed to. So that makes me concerned. But maybe they could have before. They didn't admit to doing it before," says Lawson.

The Red Flower Chinese Restaurant will not face any fines and will be able to reopen if they pass a secondary health inspection. The restaurant owner alleges that he was going to serve the deer to his family and not to customers.

I have a video on my phone of a Chinese guy shaking dead rats out of a bait box and into plastic grocery bags in the project around where I work.

Last edited by Steelgrip; 03-24-2020 at 08:11 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #45
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
 Steelgrip said
Yeah forsure. I was just stating they get their product from other Chinese businesses within the country. The state of that single warehouse was just extra

I have a video on my phone of a Chinese guy shaking dead rats out of a bait box and into plastic grocery bags in the project around where I work.

Ooooh my God lol. I see what you saying. Yeah I thought they get they meat from American companies. But damn, i see some get they meat however they can. That picture with the Asian guy making me think twice lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #46
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42210 42 K  Slaps total: 6282 6 K

2 weeks ago '04        #47
UF4Soldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 18495 18 K  Slaps total: 3389 3 K
 Dexter21 said
Conspiracy theorists are such idiots not everything's connected morons
Not even weird the invisible man movie out also.

The masses are idiots and they do it on purpose to taunt us.

2 weeks ago '07        #48
space
space
 Bullseye said
No coincidence here. They aren't hiding things anymore. They're putting evaryitng in plain sight. Just pay attention and you see what they are doing.

You right...

+1   

1 week ago '07        #49
j_k1dd 
space
space
Props total: 2180 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 PrinceDreSON said
These quarters started being minted in 2010.... crazy tho the bat one is the first of this years releases. Used to be heavy into conspiracy theory sh*t... then I ďgrew upĒ. Idk tho.... maybe my third eye just calcified a little more. This sh*t spooky
Ebb and flow. After reaching certain points of enlightenment, everything just seems so redundant. If it doesn't help you to appreciate life more, then it serves no purpose. Sooner or later, you'll come across something that may catch your attention and will draw you to look into or learn more about it.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #50
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2746 2 K  Slaps total: 291 291
 Big Tymerz said

worst ever
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  33
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
181 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
68 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-82online now  26
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Video inside Herbo bought his girl a G-Wagon for her birthday