Mar 22 - why haven't celebrities shown documents or pics of them having the c-virus!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+30  106
86 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '20        #51
Rickymc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 1013 1 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
 FCWGM said
Why would they post that information ....

Would you put that sh*t online?
yes. and if it was a major crisis and for the non believers. pinky and pr0n stars posted there std and hiv results all the time to clear up the rumors.

2. this is different this is a major crissis that is going to banktup america, cause u.s. to collaspe and force ww3. and the purge and martial law. and basically we all going die.

4. if there are non believers and folks joking about it. i am going to post it on social media. and show my family,friends and friends online and soical media it's real?!

tell me. if i said i won a million dollars. or pigs could fly.

or i am with a celebrity or washed up 90's celebrity or having a baby by them. or had a s*x tape with a famous women.

would you believe me from word of mouth. or say i'll believe it when i see it.

1 week ago '06        #52
Big Bear 
space
space
Props total: 27722 27 K  Slaps total: 6445 6 K
 kriskross00 said
Because not everything is ur fu*kin business
So why do they announce it when they get it if it isnít our business?
Why do they put people in their business
+3   

1 week ago '20        #53
space
space
space
 politicofactchk said
It's not worth getting worked up over brother. Too many idiots on here, you'll be going crazy at all of them. Leave them be. It's funny, they can easily create a conspiracy section and let these nutcases hang out with each other all day instead of ruining boxden overall, but the thing is, they're not interested in telling these conspiracy theories to each other, they like forcing this dumb sh*t on people who could care less about them.
you really got some fu*king nerve. bi*ch. okay.

do anybody you know have the virus. or can show you paperwork or test results that they have it?

2.do you have actually edvience other then the news that this is real. i am not saying it's not.

but the internet is more trust worthy than the news.

the news only going tell you what they want. the internet you get 10 different views and you get it from people on the front line.

1 week ago '20        #54
space
space
space
 kriskross00 said
How many accounts do you have?
question? you have anybody in your family,friends, or city that can show you actually paperwork or test runs after there visit to the er that it's real?

2. you do know that goverment can shut down sporting areans and wreslting,nba,nfl and other performance stuff. even against the will of the ceo and musicans?

so just because they do shut down. they might not want to. but if the country on lockdown major sports and entertainment cannot do shows anyways. because the citites will be banned?

1 week ago '20        #55
space
space
space
 politicofactchk said
It's not worth getting worked up over brother. Too many idiots on here, you'll be going crazy at all of them. Leave them be. It's funny, they can easily create a conspiracy section and let these nutcases hang out with each other all day instead of ruining boxden overall, but the thing is, they're not interested in telling these conspiracy theories to each other, they like forcing this dumb sh*t on people who could care less about them.
but you and boxden kkk klan of c word and h word spread fear mongering threads that everybody is dying nad everybody has the c virus without video links and proper links and data.

and expect us to be sheep?

yaw are the cancer to this site. just clout chasing f*g**ts. that will make a million threads to what ever is popping.

1 week ago '20        #56
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
1. None of us know anyone that has this virus. None of us know someone that knows someone that has the virus. Thatís suspicious.

2. I live in a major us city and the c virus test isnít even available here. I was told my only option is to have a virtual visit with a dr and let them diagnose me over the FaceTime....lmao. The test also isnít available in nyc which is the biggest city in the country. So where did the hundreds of thousands of people that took the test get tested at? Why are none of us allowed to take the test.

3. Why is the national guard being called in for a health issue? Thatís like calling the police on a women thatís having a heart attack. She doesnít need gun toting bullet proof wearing cops. She needs an ambulance.

4 isnít it kind of suspicious that the symptoms for this virus resemble the common cold or the flu? One news report claimed that a dry throat could signify that you are positive for the virus. At this point they could claim anyone has the virus because the symptoms are so generic and there is no way to get tested.
amen. you think about 10,000 cases in u.s. and nobody on boxden,the coli lipstickalley has comfirmed they have it.

i was on reddit and thefolks on there still have not shown paperwork or pictures of video of them having it.

1 week ago '20        #57
space
space
space
 Big Bear said
thank you. see this sh*t is just for clout nad for boxden f*g**t to get views and go platium. they make 1 million threads about this sh*t. and omg! i have it. it's bad it's going to k*ll us. panic?

we want to ask question or some type of edivnce that it's real. they go ghost?

2. c virus celebrities and victims be like: so they be like look at me i have it. it's bad. it's the worst?

3. readers and non believers: got your results or can you give us some proof.

4. THAT NONE OF YOUR fu*kING BUSINESS!

1 week ago '17        #58
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18841 18 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K
damn, what a fu*king retarded third grade dropout OP is u can tell he's genuinely stupid as fu*k
+1   

1 week ago '04        #59
bnw99 
space
space
Props total: 12602 12 K  Slaps total: 1540 1 K
 Rickymc said
thank you. see this sh*t is just for clout nad for boxden f*g**t to get views and go platium. they make 1 million threads about this sh*t. and omg! i have it. it's bad it's going to k*ll us. panic?

we want to ask question or some type of edivnce that it's real. they go ghost?

2. c virus celebrities and victims be like: so they be like look at me i have it. it's bad. it's the worst?

3. readers and non believers: got your results or can you give us some proof.

4. THAT NONE OF YOUR fu*kING BUSINESS!
Ur that crazy son of a bi*ch @ aren't you?
+2   

1 week ago '20        #60
space
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
Exactly what I came to say. Not everything requires "receipts" to be believed.

something that is affecting people income,livelyhood,children,family,business,money, and locking down a whole fu*king country does? this is not no gossipy,viral reality show show me the recipets? this is the whole world and u.s. country at stake.

in a age where black folks will do anything for clout. and 10 second videos and meme of fake bs to get likes,views and millions of followers? with false bs.

in a age where boxden people troll 24/7. make troll threads. and get there information from satire and fake news websites for clout?

in a age where we have a predisent who lies about everything? said the enomcy was the worst it's ever been under obama? 6 months later tweets all of obama acciplishments and claims it as his own?

in a age where women scream r*pe and s*xual harassment for anything. and get men locked up for nothing?

in a age where posting shock vaule memes, and fake news videos for fame and money is encouaged.

1 week ago '04        #61
Magnolia 
space
space
Props total: 572 572  Slaps total: 186 186
 THEDONN said
They're paid actors

The virus outbreak is fake

We wont ever see no documents proving any positive test

its all a distraction

Turn off the news and get the strap
not gonna lie, i kind of feel like they did get paid to say they have it.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #62
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 44489 44 K  Slaps total: 14227 14 K
 Magnolia said
Just part of they script bro

Stay woke fellas

1 week ago '20        #63
space
space
space
 Wolfgang said
Agreed

This is kind of getting out of hand with the celebrities
Idris lady is sitting next to him and this is a highly contagious virus
Ok Fred
Plus no one is in the hospital
Ok Fred

If they are infected the media is pushing their names to get clicks
NOTICE THAT CELEBRITIES CAN POST almost every little detail about there business and lives. some that even there fans and we say are too personal.

there s*x lives.

there firendships.

there backstage and lockroom drama and beefs.

every location where they are goign to be.

there kids have a soical media page.

there bank account.

threr fasmily. /'

there places they go to shop.

hell some even post s*x tapes and leak info. and convo.

but but but but butbut...

c virus is too personal?
+1   

1 week ago '20        #64
space
space
space
 Magnolia said
Cardi B Believes Celebrities Are Being Paid To Say They Have Coronavirus

The Bronx rap star expressed how frustrating the governmentís lack of response has been and wondered how people are supposed to know when they're infected in the first place. ďBut then I be seeing these basketball players say like, ĎYeah, I have the coronavirus, but I donít got no symptoms.í So how the f**k am I supposed to know when Iím supposed to get tested for it?Ē she questioned.

ďThatís my problem right there. [The government] not really saying what it is. Tell me what it is and what it ainít,Ē she continued. ďIím starting to feel like yíall n***as is paying n***as to say that they got it,Ē she remarked. ďIf yíall are paying n***as to say that they got it, pay me too.Ē

1 week ago '20        #65
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
1. None of us know anyone that has this virus. None of us know someone that knows someone that has the virus. Thatís suspicious.

2. I live in a major us city and the c virus test isnít even available here. I was told my only option is to have a virtual visit with a dr and let them diagnose me over the FaceTime....lmao. The test also isnít available in nyc which is the biggest city in the country. So where did the hundreds of thousands of people that took the test get tested at? Why are none of us allowed to take the test.

3. Why is the national guard being called in for a health issue? Thatís like calling the police on a women thatís having a heart attack. She doesnít need gun toting bullet proof wearing cops. She needs an ambulance.

4 isnít it kind of suspicious that the symptoms for this virus resemble the common cold or the flu? One news report claimed that a dry throat could signify that you are positive for the virus. At this point they could claim anyone has the virus because the symptoms are so generic and there is no way to get tested.
at number 2. thank you.

see now do you see why i said this is bill gates and illumati agenda to force RIDF CHIPS OR VACCINES OR TAKE AWAY ARE FREEDOMS!

THEY CLAIM THAT 500 PEOPLE HAVE IT IN NEW YORK. BUT THEY HAVE NO TESTING CENTERS AND TELLING YOU THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU BY YOUR SYMPTOMS?

so if there are no test centers and we are not allow to get tested? the people who were hosptilized. how were the doctors able to tell if they have it. thank you.

2.EBLOA,SARS,MARS AND OTHERS DID WAY MORE DAMAGE AND deathS ARCOSS THE GLOBE INCLUDING US. NOBODY SHUTS DOWN THE COUNTRY.

3. IF MINOR SYSMONTS LIKE DRY THROAT,A COUGH,IS ENOUGH TO HAVE IT.

THE WHOLE U.S. AND WORLD WILL HAVE IT.

4. notice that instead of coming out with a bill that would spend trillions on putting testing centers in 50 states. have 3 in each of the major cities in each state. example. ohio. a test center in columbus. a test center in cleveland. a test center in cinnainti. and a drive throw one.

that way. you can test majority of the workforce and people in the u.s. and not allow them back to work until they post negeitive.

noooooo?

if there no test centers and you got to a virtual doctor. and he can only a*sume it? wtf?

1 week ago '05        #66
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 63987 63 K  Slaps total: 7628 7 K
 Big Bear said
Who the fu*k do I look like? King Media?

So because one star announces it that automatically means every other star has to? Ill repeat again...because not EVERYTHING is ur business

1 week ago '16        #67
bornleader 
space
space
space
Props total: 1443 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 messy marv stan said
hippa laws are why they dont post paperwork online you dumbfu*k 6th grade dropout

hipa stands for health information privacy protection act and test results are confidential
confidential for the health care providers..Anyone can post their personal results..HIPPA doesnt apply if its YOUR paperwork..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #68
bornleader 
space
space
space
Props total: 1443 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
I think the OP has a fair question..Why is no one posting their results or documenting their sickness? Dont tell me because its a "personal thing" We are in the day and age where people document taking a sh*t..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #69
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 5498 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 Rickymc said

something that is affecting people income,livelyhood,children,family,business,money, and locking down a whole fu*king country does? this is not no gossipy,viral reality show show me the recipets? this is the whole world and u.s. country at stake.

in a age where black folks will do anything for clout. and 10 second videos and meme of fake bs to get likes,views and millions of followers? with false bs.

in a age where boxden people troll 24/7. make troll threads. and get there information from satire and fake news websites for clout?

in a age where we have a predisent who lies about everything? said the enomcy was the worst it's ever been under obama? 6 months later tweets all of obama acciplishments and claims it as his own?

in a age where women scream r*pe and s*xual harassment for anything. and get men locked up for nothing?

in a age where posting shock vaule memes, and fake news videos for fame and money is encouaged.
I get what you're trying to say, but at the end of the day it's some celebrities saying they got sick and you're coming up with all these wild conspiracy theories because they didn't provide their entire medical history. It's not that serious. Some of them might even be lying about having it too, but...who...really...cares. The reality of this virus isn't contingent on them having it.
+1   

1 week ago '09        #70
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160315 160 K  Slaps total: 19704 19 K
 bnw99 said
Ur that crazy son of a bi*ch @ aren't you?

yup....hell call you a white devil and go on a racist rant

1st page 15th post yikes

Cant Read Sh1t said
damn, what a fu*king retarded third grade dropout OP is u can tell he's genuinely stupid as fu*k

1 week ago '04        #71
Jae_Hood_354 
space
space
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 824 824
Ok I seen enough of this back n forth mods plz close this thread

1 week ago '04        #72
AliHood 
space
space
Props total: 2436 2 K  Slaps total: 174 174
 messy marv stan said
hippa laws are why they dont post paperwork online you dumbfu*k 6th grade dropout

hipa stands for health information privacy protection act and test results are confidential
While I agree....I dont think a person can be in violation posting their own records. HIPAA more so governors medical facilities and those that practice and/or are employed by such organizations.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #73
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 18599 18 K  Slaps total: 5126 5 K
fu*k you op

1 week ago '19        #74
Rudboi 
space
space
space
Props total: 1896 1 K  Slaps total: 319 319
 Rickymc said
at number 2. thank you.

see now do you see why i said this is bill gates and illumati agenda to force RIDF CHIPS OR VACCINES OR TAKE AWAY ARE FREEDOMS!

THEY CLAIM THAT 500 PEOPLE HAVE IT IN NEW YORK. BUT THEY HAVE NO TESTING CENTERS AND TELLING YOU THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU BY YOUR SYMPTOMS?

so if there are no test centers and we are not allow to get tested? the people who were hosptilized. how were the doctors able to tell if they have it. thank you.

2.EBLOA,SARS,MARS AND OTHERS DID WAY MORE DAMAGE AND deathS ARCOSS THE GLOBE INCLUDING US. NOBODY SHUTS DOWN THE COUNTRY.

3. IF MINOR SYSMONTS LIKE DRY THROAT,A COUGH,IS ENOUGH TO HAVE IT.

THE WHOLE U.S. AND WORLD WILL HAVE IT.

4. notice that instead of coming out with a bill that would spend trillions on putting testing centers in 50 states. have 3 in each of the major cities in each state. example. ohio. a test center in columbus. a test center in cleveland. a test center in cinnainti. and a drive throw one.

that way. you can test majority of the workforce and people in the u.s. and not allow them back to work until they post negeitive.

noooooo?

if there no test centers and you got to a virtual doctor. and he can only a*sume it? wtf?
And they said a lot of the nba players that tested positive had absolutely no symptoms at all.

So when the test finally is available and you take it they can say you are positive with no evidence at all and you just have to take their word for it. Then they will give you a vaccine that they just came out with last week and theirs no evidence that it actually works. but most people will be begging to take it because they are scared and idiotic.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #75
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18841 18 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K
 Rickymc said
NOTICE THAT CELEBRITIES CAN POST almost every little detail about there business and lives. some that even there fans and we say are too personal.

there s*x lives.

there firendships.

there backstage and lockroom drama and beefs.

every location where they are goign to be.

there kids have a soical media page.

there bank account.

threr fasmily. /'

there places they go to shop.

hell some even post s*x tapes and leak info. and convo.

but but but but butbut...

c virus is too personal?

so do any of the celebs that claim to have the Corona virus do any of that stuff? share details about their s*x lives, post s*x tapes, etc.?

and even then, why would they feel the need to post medical papers to prove they have it? what's the benefit of lying about having it?

ur parents should've kept u in school longer.. u being this stupid and retarded is on them
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+36online now  19
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  6
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy